Thread: Yuri - big tits JAV style cum dumpster

Yuri - big tits JAV style cum dumpster

A few weeks back after work function decided to pop over to ppp, to check out one of their Chinese girls who had full face photos on WeChat (I love Chinese and Korean WLs who show full face photos, and even better full tit or pussy shots).

When I got there, one of their Japanese girls Yuri started early. She was advertised as I cup size and appeals to hitomi fans. So I asked for a lineup and Yuri walked over in a see through mesh dress with massive tits hanging out and nipples bursting through the opening. I decided to cancel my booking right there and picked Yuri instead.

Now a disclaimer, Yuri is not for everyone. She is not a skinny girl and she hasn't got model looks. What she does have are tits that are too big to fit into your hands and a submissive attitude. Personally I like going for girls who isn't as good looking as others in a lineup, because in most cases it means she's willing to go an extra mile to compensate.

After a few words of broken Japanese with her in the shower, mainly around JAV terms, we both cracked up laughing. I carried her to the bed and made good use of those haevy tits. She sucked my feet from heel to toe, licked my ass clean, received a good face fuck and gargled my cum JAV style, after I blew in her mouth.

I quite enjoyed the experience. Some girls do move around a bit at ppp. I hope Yuri will hang around a bit longer so I can make some time to visit again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good report👍 Wat was the total damage?

Banned
    Cum dumpster......

Good review, but come on bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    womanisa - sounds like an experience!
    - is her face per her photo?
    - or was that photoshopped or taken many years back?

Body shape
    - not skinny being... size 10 or 12?
    - voluptuous?
    - carry quite extra around the waistline?

There are girls who are bigger builds however still relatively toned. Barbie from pottspoint - seems tight in the intro however was a size 12 when it came off. Thick all round. Carried some weight
    There are voluptuous girls like jay from Cleveland
    There are thinner girls (seemingly) like coco from glades who carry extra flab around the waist

I feel embarrassed sometimes going into a line up and not end up picking one./ anyone. I shouldn't need to as it's my choice however this may help with the expectation coming in...

I paid $250 for the diamond service 45mins

The girl with full face I was talking about was Emma, who doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore. Kinda feel like I missed out. Yuri face is blurred on WeChat

Body shape I think more like the short visit AV lady who offered cimsw at Cleveland. Hard to compare to Jay who has a very unique body, but Coco from Glades is definitely thiner/smaller. What they all have common is big natural tits, and bubbly personalities (well for Coco you'd need to speak Mando I suppose)

Anyway I don't think you should feel embarrassed to not pick anyone. Being regulars the shop normally understands you'll be back another day.