Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dia - Let the debate begin......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes bro Lenka, it was started with the original Nicole 20 years ago, very good service sing girl, then to Feifei sing queen (the old feifei), another young cute Nicole, Honey, bbbj queen Agnes, then after that many Koreans as well but top shelf would be Blue, Jessie, Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Wow, manman that goes back a long time. I am sure you have seen your share of legendary ladies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manman888 View Post
    yes bro Lenka, it was started with the original Nicole 20 years ago, very good service sing girl, then to Feifei sing queen (the old feifei), another young cute Nicole, Honey, bbbj queen Agnes, then after that many Koreans as well but top shelf would be Blue, Jessie, Etc...
    Sounds like an amazing journey

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Wait for the new China Dancing Queen....ZEN

Video soon
    Looking forward to the video

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lenka's AR pretty much spot on, I saw Dia and she has a hot body. that's what caught my eyes.

Service wise could be better, her bbbj is very gentle and not strong. But that face, that sweet innocent face makes my heart melt when she sucks you and look up at ya... i swear it's so HOT with such a fine slender body beside you while she sucks and look up.

a bit of PSE during the fuck but i really like the CG, those tits were just a good size and was jumping perfectly while I grab them and pump her... even got a second shot out of it, she wanted it lol....

Takes a while to get used to her face (I'm more fond of less surgery), but otherwise great model body for anyone who's keen for a slim, good bust woman.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Lenka's AR pretty much spot on, I saw Dia and she has a hot body. that's what caught my eyes.

Service wise could be better, her bbbj is very gentle and not strong. But that face, that sweet innocent face makes my heart melt when she sucks you and look up at ya... i swear it's so HOT with such a fine slender body beside you while she sucks and look up.

a bit of PSE during the fuck but i really like the CG, those tits were just a good size and was jumping perfectly while I grab them and pump her... even got a second shot out of it, she wanted it lol....

Takes a while to get used to her face (I'm more fond of less surgery), but otherwise great model body for anyone who's keen for a slim, good bust woman.

Good to hear. I try to give you guys most accurate reviews possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12