Date of Visit : 23/3/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim but still shapely body, nice B- or C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - one of the best

My experience/comments : Called the day before and booked Rita, who Sophie has been encouraging me to see for a while.

Turned up on time and, after a quick chat with Sophie in the reception area, was taken to the room where Rita was waiting. Gave the money to Sophie and I showered while Rita disappeared.

Rita has a pretty face and a nice slim, but still shapely body, with B/C-cups. She was shaved but a bit stubbly and her English is good.

I was just about to get out of the shower but Rita told me to stay so she could wash me.

She grabbed a tube of something off the sink, squeezed a bit onto her hand and started to wash my dick.

Don’t know what was in the tube but it might have been starch – it certainly made my cock go stiff.

She then helped to dry me and I got onto the bed while she removed her bikini.

Rita lay on top of me and we kissed. She then licked my nipples and gentle brushed her tits over my body before moving down to my balls, perineum and eventually my cock.

Rita gave an excellent BBBJ – starting nice and slowly and sensuously, going quite deep and doing something amazing with her tongue on the underside of my helmet.

I let this go on for a good while before asking her to move round for some 69. Rita obliged but asked me to be gentle.

She seemed to enjoy this – I certainly did, so much so that I had to get her to stop and turn around and sit on my face or I would have squirted too soon.

Rita went off, asking that I lick her slowly and gently and she got really loud. After a while she stopped squirming around and got off me and told me she’d cum.

She blew me a bit more before I had to suggest she got a condom.

Rita asked what position I wanted so I asked what she’d prefer. “You on top” she said.

This was great, looking down at her pretty face while lightly kissing her. I started slowly and gradually increased the tempo but had to keep slowing down again because she was getting loud again and I was getting very close to a climax.

I eventually left it a bit too late to slow down and I knew that the slightest movement would tip me over the edge, so after a brief pounding, I soon came.

I collapsed onto my side, still inside her, and we just lay in each other’s arms for a couple of minutes.

Eventually I withdrew and Rita tidied me up before jumping into the shower.

When she rejoined me on the bed we had a nice chat for the few remaining minutes. She had set the timer on her phone and it went off a couple of times but she kept hitting snooze.

No rush to get rid of me and I eventually had to point to the clock and jump in the shower.

Big hug and I departed.

Fantastic session with a lovely girl – one of the best.

Shop Owner
    young girl RITA working today , for booking 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Judging by the review and the photos I can say that this wonderful lady named Rita is in fact my fave from another shop nearby. I feel like I should keep her identity to myself momentarily, who knows maybe she wants some new clientele and I am certain that if I mentioned her name she will find herself entertaining the same gentlemen as before ..but for slightly less $.. which makes for outstanding value and I will most definitely be making a visit asap.
    Taren Point is only a bit further than Rockdale, but 150 an hour is cheaper than 160 (I always paid 190 for primo service though)
    Glad she is on the roster regularly and with her talents there will be many happy punters. Treat her well gents, she is a real sweetheart of a girl.

YMMV as always.. but I doubt it.

Shop Owner
    lovely rita is working today , for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    lovely rita is working today , for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    lovely Rita is working today , for booking 95241278