Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easily, best massage joint in Sydney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Easily, best massage joint in Sydney

Mina and her minxes at 702 Botany Road Mascot. Can't understand why this forum is silent on this place.
    It's advertised as a Sports Recovery and Remedial Massage shop. Generally three or four masseuses available, as well as Mina and her young assistant Shelly. All provide top massage. Most are full package girls. Saw the very tall and super thin Joye from Taiwan last Monday. Says she is a first year uni student and I have little reason to doubt her. Came away with all my stresses released.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The previous, old, thread on this shop says they are aunties. That's not my impression at all. Yes, as in most Chinese run knocking shops, there is a variety of body types and ages. But both the receptionist and the girl I booked were young student types.

Banned
    Yes Wayne, I have ranked this as the best shop in Sydney in a few posts that tend to only focus on some of the other places we all know about.

All needs catered for in a friendly environment and in possibly the best appointed shop....rooms are big, massage tables are sensational, fully air conditioned, carpet, lounge chairs, small drawers to keep valuables safe.

If there is a negative, the price is a bit high (although you pay for quality) and sometimes Mina is a bit pushy, but not always.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks C&B, I haven't seen your reports. It seems odd that such a good shop gets next to no mention on forums. Just goes to show that these threads are driven by the advertisers. I get the impression that 702 doesn't need to advertise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Thanks C&B, I haven't seen your reports. It seems odd that such a good shop gets next to no mention on forums. Just goes to show that these threads are driven by the advertisers. I get the impression that 702 doesn't need to advertise.

If a shop is doing well chances are they won't need someone to spam the forum multiple times per day with roster updates and biased over-hyped reviews.
    Enough said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    If a shop is doing well chances are they won't need someone to spam the forum multiple times per day with roster updates and biased over-hyped reviews.
    Enough said.
    Who writes biased and over-hyped reviews?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Who writes biased and over-hyped reviews?
    nobody on this forum, Max Impact. Perish the thought.

I think, 8inches, that punters who find a good place are reluctant to give out too much information. Must admit, I had second thoughts about sharing info on 702. But it seems that now all these forums have "special" areas that discusses these places anyway. I'm not going to pay to read a forum, so my thinking is stuff it, lets talk about the good places on an open forum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    That's what we all do, talk about good places on a free forum. But be careful to praise a great place or you might be labelled as biased and over hyped.

Recently I noticed that two reports were posted at a similar time. One was positive and one negative.

Of course, the negative review was being read at a far higher rate than the positive review.

That's human nature, I guess.

If I had the choice of reading only negative or positive reviews it would be the positives that I would choose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    That's what we all do, talk about good places on a free forum. But be careful to praise a great place or you might be labelled as biased and over hyped.

funny u mention that
    I was just starting to suspect Wayne along with CnB working for 702!

Banned
    A negative review can save time and money. As we all have different taste and expectations so make of it what u will.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on how you look at it. If there are fake good reviews, there are also fake bad reviews too, fake reviews to attack an opposition. Just use the informations wisely or trust those you have already proven trustworthy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I guess I will check it out next week as I have to head off that way. Any recommendation guys ??? time open and close?? any more info girls description???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the prices?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanhunter View Post
    Depends on how you look at it. If there are fake good reviews, there are also fake bad reviews too, fake reviews to attack an opposition. Just use the informations wisely or trust those you have already proven trustworthy
    Ethanhunter you raise an interesting point about fake bad reviews. I must say I've seen a few positive reviews that when I read them I think 'that looks a bit suspicious'. Can't say I've seen too many negative ones where I've thought the same. Suspicious negative comments yes seen plenty of those.

Of course this is just my gut feel. At the end of the day no-one can prove anything one way or another due to the anonymity of the net.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's $60 for a half hour, stress-relieving, massage. Becomes $90 for reciprocal service. I'm not going to give individual descriptions in case I'm accused of spamming for the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    It's $60 for a half hour, stress-relieving, massage. Becomes $90 for reciprocal service. I'm not going to give individual descriptions in case I'm accused of spamming for the shop.
    I hope my earlier post didn't prompt this- I was talking generally and certainly not about anything in this thread. I've read good things about this shop on other forums and it's definitely on my 'to try' list.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    funny u mention that
    I was just starting to suspect Wayne along with CnB working for 702!

Good one 8inches....I am just trying to give my view across as an unbiased punter with no linkage to any shop. I love giving credit where credit is due, and on the flip side I try and tell punters to steer clear where I know better options are available. And on that point I must say that Alice at this shop isnt the best punt you will ever have. Some people may enjoy her but not me.

I will stick with Sophie, Joye and Chantel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Joye and Chantal are in that category. I don't know what Shelley, the receptionist, offers; but she is certainly under 25.

Banned
    Shelly is genuinely 19yo and does massage only. She is a great girl and always asks what kind of girls you like etc...

I get the feeling down the track if she hangs around she will eventually progress, but not at the moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Shelly is genuinely 19yo and does massage only. She is a great girl and always asks what kind of girls you like etc...

I get the feeling down the track if she hangs around she will eventually progress, but not at the moment.
    Ah, I had wondered. She is super cute. But I actually feel uncomfortable talking to her because she seems too young to be working. She mentioned she was at school and it wouldn't surprise if she really meant high school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast