Thread: Ellie

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ellie

Decent lineup on a weekday afternoon: I would have picked Aussie Lola as first choice although Papasan steered me towards Ellie for better service.

Young petite Chinese girl with cute face, smooth skin and tight body.
    Showered together but pulled away when I tried to kiss her: no BJ in shower. Dried off separately.
    Cat bath but every time her face got near mine she would physically turn my face away (before you even ask I had a mint before the booking so no my breath doesn't smell!)
    Turned her on her back to kiss her body: every where I kissed she would immediately wipe with wet wipes afterwards: quite off putting so I didn't even bother with DATY
    BBBJ was pretty good: eye contact when instructed but not much DT
    Nice tight pussy and willing to take it hard in multiple positions.
    Stayed in position for CIM till completion.

Overall cute young girl, service-wise not the intimacy you usually get with Diamond service though but I guess that's why they call it punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thought diamond included dfk?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by plunderpunter View Post
    thought diamond included dfk?
    So did I: didn't want to force the issue though. The more offputting thing was she wiping every part of her body I kissed straight away.

She's a real hottie though and I found her above average (not outstanding) service. I can see how she can/ could be cold. Didn't try dfk as paid for premium only. She didn't wipe her body after Iigjtly kissed her body, maybe, and just saying without acusing, you used too much Saliva!! Or was too much.

Overall, just offering a counter point, I'd go back not for outstanding sevice (granted) but cause she is so dam sexy / hot.

Seriously Ellie might not be diamond or premium material for that matter, but for a good fck, she worth every bit $100., she is seriously young an very pretty.