Thread: Chole (or Chloe) after report

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chole (or Chloe) after report

This was my first time in Sydney (or even AU), just I came from from Kelly's a bit relaxed. I had booked Chole for full service i.e one hour for $150

Summary
    Good
    • Cum twice
    • BBBJ (twice)
    • Handjob
    • She kept on asking of what I like/dislike, but due to language barrier I could not make her understand much
    • Small but clean rooms

Bad

• early 30s, average Chinese looks
    • saggy breasts, definitely not D
    • very light kissing
    • Some GFE
    • Not clean-shaven

Worse

• She doesn't looks like the girl in the picture at all, I had to even ask her name to verify.
    • no massage skills at all, had to ask her to use something, no body sliding at all
    • can't understand English at all

Details
    I had reached a bit early and was asked to sit in small area with curtains (probably to hide identity from visitors). After about 5 mins, Chole came in and called me to a room and asked me to take a shower. My shower time was not included in the booked time, not sure about other venues. Then she asked me to lay down (on a towel) and started licking me all over i.e. nipples, stomach, dick, balls. Now, I had started liking her, she has some skills (much better than my exp in Thailand). After about 10-12 mins, I came in her mouth. TBH, I didn't wanted to, but she was too good. She didn't liked (as per her facial expressions), but said she was okay.

Then she asked me to turnover and started with the back massage. Now, this was the worst part and in the mind I kept on thinking about what all things I had to write in a review . I am not sure, what she was upto. After about 5 mins, I asked her to use some oil. Then, I was expecting some body sliding but nothing. But she did kissed my ass and back part of thigh, which felt amazing. After sometime, she asked me to turnover and started blowing me again. I know I cum too quickly (just can't stand blowjob for a longer time), so I asked her if we could start fucking. I didn't went down on her or tried 69 as her pussy wasn't clean-shaven.

Fucking part was good, she wanted to go for cowgirl but I asked her to move to missionary for sometime and then went with reverse cowgirl and doggy. I could not cum and time was passing by so I asked her to give me a handjob. Her handjob skills are okayish.

May be my exp would have been much better if I could make her understand what I wanted. She was ready to listen, but didn't knew much English at all (except few words).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More reviews from more places, love it