Thread: Lola @ Kellys Asian Flowers Five Dock

John_Matrix

Lola @ Kellys Asian Flowers Five Dock

Hi,

Long time lurker/Member first time A.R.

Last night I was browsing Kellys Site www.Kellysasianflowers.com.au and noticed that Lola was listed for Monday, based off the her description it matched the Lola that I always wanted to see at TP64. Littlewonder also confirmed her working there which was greatly appreciated /thanks a mill champ!.

I picked up the phone and booked her for today knowing what I was to expect I was pumped all night awaiting for today's encounter!

Rocked up for my booking @ 10:30 which was for 2 hours (150.00 per hour) and headed to room two as requested, One minute later this thing of beauty walked in and I was dumb found to say the least. Paid up the 300.00 and awaited her return.
    As soon as she walked in she jumped to DFK, I normally prefer not to but she was keen and I just followed her lead to utter bliss.

A couple of minutes later I popped out her puppies which I was itching to see this whole time and just went to town grabbing and sucking, the harder I went the more she enjoyed it. I kept on asking her if she was cool with me going so hard and she had no problem's. After a good couple of minutes I took the rest of her clothing off and she began the cat bath which went on for 5 minutes while she kept on rubbing my cock. As Sextus said in his AR, the thing she does with her tits is amazing, the rubbing of them all over my body was heavenly.

I decided it was time for a BJ, I opt'd for CBJ even though BBBJ was on offer - she did a great job for at least 10 mins. In this time I kept on squeezing her tits and getting some DFK in between. My will was her command, this leaded to the best GFE in my years of punting. During this time I asked her to take a break while I went to town again on her tits with some DFK in between, then back to some CBJ - this went on for quite some time.

Before hour two started she offered me some spanish, all I can say is WOW the sensation of seeing my cock pumping her tits no stop was fantastic!

After the spanish she went for some more CBJ and then her ridding on top moving her hips with me pumping hard while she pumped up and down, I got tired pretty quick and requested a break for a smoke. During this time she went of her own will for some more CBJ, I wasn't going to complain

I was exhausted after all of this and asked if she could give me a massage, she happily said yes. Her skills were well above average and it was a good time for me to rest and enjoy her tits even more. The entire time she had a smile on her face and this is something that I respect as she is trying her best to please her customer. Not once did she say no or not have a smile on her pretty face.

Getting to the last 15 mins she asked if I wanted a HJ, which I said yes too. She tried to get me over the line and I said it wasn't going to happen, she kept on saying sorry and I kept on saying "its not your fault". I got changed as the time was up and told her that I will be back to see her again!.

I would rate her a 8/10 all up, return factor 110% yes!
    Face 7.5
    Tits 10
    GFE 9
    CBJ 7.5

On a side note - I hope my first AR made sense and was enjoyable to read.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she is great

Quote Originally Posted by John_Matrix View Post
    Hi,

Long time lurker/Member first time A.R.

Last night I was browsing Kellys Site www.Kellysasianflowers.com.au and noticed that Lola was listed for Monday, based off the her description it matched the Lola that I always wanted to see at TP64. Littlewonder also confirmed her working there which was greatly appreciated /thanks a mill champ!.

I picked up the phone and booked her for today knowing what I was to expect I was pumped all night awaiting for today's encounter!

Rocked up for my booking @ 10:30 which was for 2 hours (150.00 per hour) and headed to room two as requested, One minute later this thing of beauty walked in and I was dumb found to say the least. Paid up the 300.00 and awaited her return.
    As soon as she walked in she jumped to DFK, I normally prefer not to but she was keen and I just followed her lead to utter bliss.

A couple of minutes later I popped out her puppies which I was itching to see this whole time and just went to town grabbing and sucking, the harder I went the more she enjoyed it. I kept on asking her if she was cool with me going so hard and she had no problem's. After a good couple of minutes I took the rest of her clothing off and she began the cat bath which went on for 5 minutes while she kept on rubbing my cock. As Sextus said in his AR, the thing she does with her tits is amazing, the rubbing of them all over my body was heavenly.

I decided it was time for a BJ, I opt'd for CBJ even though BBBJ was on offer - she did a great job for at least 10 mins. In this time I kept on squeezing her tits and getting some DFK in between. My will was her command, this leaded to the best GFE in my years of punting. During this time I asked her to take a break while I went to town again on her tits with some DFK in between, then back to some CBJ - this went on for quite some time.

Before hour two started she offered me some spanish, all I can say is WOW the sensation of seeing my cock pumping her tits no stop was fantastic!

After the spanish she went for some more CBJ and then her ridding on top moving her hips with me pumping hard while she pumped up and down, I got tired pretty quick and requested a break for a smoke. During this time she went of her own will for some more CBJ, I wasn't going to complain

I was exhausted after all of this and asked if she could give me a massage, she happily said yes. Her skills were well above average and it was a good time for me to rest and enjoy her tits even more. The entire time she had a smile on her face and this is something that I respect as she is trying her best to please her customer. Not once did she say no or not have a smile on her pretty face.

Getting to the last 15 mins she asked if I wanted a HJ, which I said yes too. She tried to get me over the line and I said it wasn't going to happen, she kept on saying sorry and I kept on saying "its not your fault". I got changed as the time was up and told her that I will be back to see her again!.

I would rate her a 8/10 all up, return factor 110% yes!
    Face 7.5
    Tits 10
    GFE 9
    CBJ 7.5

On a side note - I hope my first AR made sense and was enjoyable to read.
    Excellent first report Bro ! A good girl shouldn't go unnoticed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

John_Matrix
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Excellent first report Bro ! A good girl shouldn't go unnoticed !
    Cheers, I agree!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    She is a real gem and a delight for big boob lovers shame she is not at 533 any more

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anybody confirm she's the same Lola as at tarent point 64?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Two nights ago at 64 while I waited on the leather chair beside the water cooler to see someone, she came from the girl's area to get some water. She squatted down and drew a cup and then put her arm and hand on my leg while we renewed acquaintance. She had a bikini top on and her big tits were magic to look at. And her lips and chin too - the last time I had seen those they were, after all, splashed with my come. As we talked I was stroking her soft arm, and eventually I said - "Lola - you are making me excited!" And she was, in an, er, physical way - if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gipsylane2 View Post
    Anybody confirm she's the same Lola as at tarent point 64?
    Yes it is the same lady

Amazing first report. You have been a lurker you say John. Please Post more reports. Enjoy your work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really can't understand.
    My problem or...

John_Matrix
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Amazing first report. You have been a lurker you say John. Please Post more reports. Enjoy your work
    Thanks for the feedback, I hope to add more in the future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report bro!
    what days she work?
    nationality?
    age?
    plz~

John_Matrix
    She said she is half Chinese/Korean. She works there Mondays, when asked her age she said 25.

I know she is more then 25, I couldn't care less. With a rack like that she could be much older for all I care!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does any one know if she works in another shop such as pymble houSe?? If so please let us bros know thank you

Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Does any one know if she works in another shop such as pymble houSe?? If so please let us bros know thank you
    She works at 64 and Kelly's she tried 533 which is where I saw her but she told me it was to far to travel to go to the north side so I don't think you will find her over the northern suburbs etc.

She told me she was 27 not that I care but I would say she is around 30