Thread: Cannot believe this is happening

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cannot believe this is happening

I hardly post reviews now because I hardly see any girls. I am working 15 hour days for 5 days a week plus most weekends and have been doing that for most of the lat 12 months. So, time is precious.

But I cannot believe this is happening to me. Many many weeks ago, on a rare day that I have an afternoon off, I booked a girl at 5 Star. I got there an was told the girl has been double booked. I didn't want to see any other girls. Wasted 3 hours.

Booked another girl at another agency who is not an advertiser here so fit right into my appointments for the day also many many weeks ago. Once I get there, I was told she was double booked as well.

Today, another rare moment I have a few hours free, I booked a girl at Dreamgirls. I paid for parking in advance, drove an hour to the city only to be told that the girl has been double booked 20 minutes before the appointment.

I am extremely choosy nowadays as I only get limited amount of time.

This cannot be happening right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes you win and sometimes you do not. They are only human after all. Take another available girl and you maybe lucky.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thats really bad, did they say why double booked, there is no real excuse for this!

Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    I hardly post reviews now because I hardly see any girls. I am working 15 hour days for 5 days a week plus most weekends and have been doing that for most of the lat 12 months. So, time is precious.

But I cannot believe this is happening to me. Many many weeks ago, on a rare day that I have an afternoon off, I booked a girl at 5 Star. I got there an was told the girl has been double booked. I didn't want to see any other girls. Wasted 3 hours.

Booked another girl at another agency who is not an advertiser here so fit right into my appointments for the day also many many weeks ago. Once I get there, I was told she was double booked as well.

Today, another rare moment I have a few hours free, I booked a girl at Dreamgirls. I paid for parking in advance, drove an hour to the city only to be told that the girl has been double booked 20 minutes before the appointment.

Hi bro, we're really sorry about the mishap, just that the girl started later than expected, so we had to re-schedule her bookings, really sorry again!

You were her second booking of the day..
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Last edited by OmniMime; 23-08-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post

Do u like curry?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i don't understand the Dreagirls explanation. The guy had a booking. Having said that, the agency is usually reliable, and had the good manners to post a response.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    i don't understand the Dreagirls explanation. The guy had a booking. Having said that, the agency is usually reliable, and had the good manners to post a response.
    all bookings were pushed back an hour

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Hi bro, we're really sorry about the mishap, just that the girl started later than expected, so we had to re-schedule her bookings, really sorry again!

You were her second booking of the day..
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamGirls View Post
    Mr. Chulsoo, we do not push back any booking in favour of anybody, it's just an unforeseen circumstance that we have to re-schedule the bookings, please do not speculate those unreasonable and unethical behaviour.
    If the girl started later than expected and Tarl1975 was the 2nd booking of the day, the first booking should have been cancelled and the rest of the bookings continue as normal. If the first booking was re-scheduled to start later so tarl1975 didnt get his booking, then it does appear to favour the first customer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    If the girl started later than expected and Tarl1975 was the 2nd booking of the day, the first booking should have been cancelled and the rest of the bookings continue as normal. If the first booking was re-scheduled to start later so tarl1975 didnt get his booking, then it does appear to favour the first customer.
    Well wouldnt you expect the first customer if any to be given the favour if it wasnt their fault for the delay?

The word first sorta gives the concept away as to what order they would be treated in.

Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    That's the difficulty of any business, we can only do the best we can under the circumstances. If we cancelled the first one, it could have been an even greater complaint ! So we had to make a decision to act, one way or the other ! If it turned out to be not the decision you favour, so be it.
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1