Thread: Foxy - Private

Foxy - Private

Got a tip from Joey about her friend Foxy, a booking was made to see her yesterday !

As the name suggests, Foxy is a good mix of girl next door and a sexy devil ! Her sexiness highlighted by her magnificent boobies, natural D's ! At first sight, I was thinking what a good job the push-up bra has done, her young boobs look so full in her low cut dress, but when I took her bra off, they remained in the same position, looking delicious eager to be sucked and squeezed, can't beat a younger girl for muscle tone !

Foxy has a cute face, looking prettier when she smiled and laughed, and she did that a lot, true girlfriend feeling, unblemished skin throughout the body, neatly shaved pussy with a little bit of hair left at the top, firm and elastic muscle tone including her bum, it felt so good to squeeze them ! Of course, it felt even better squeezing her firm boobs.

Foxy is very fresh in the industry, yet she's very willing to try new tricks, she even picked up a few tricks from the professionals that included holding my little brother while we're walking to the shower.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Foxy gave me a big hug to let me feel her firm and bouncy boobs on my body while she DFK me unreservedly. I ran my hands all over her body and fetched her left tit out to have a lick at her pink nipple, she laughed and suggested we had a shower first.

After undressing, she held on to my little brother and led me to the bathroom. It's a very nice apartment with proper shower access, so after cleaning me up, she gave me a sensual BBBJ with full eye contact. Her BBBJ was soft and sensual, but her tongue was doing wonders at the same time. I did ask if she could do CIM, but she's not comfortable with it at this stage, that's understandable !

In bed, she started with a bit of catbath, she even attempted the tricks favored by the Malaysian girls that she would make you feel there were many tongues licking on my back at the same time, then BBBJ again. After a while, I reversed roles and let her lie on her back, I climbed on top and did a bit of Spanish with her beautiful boobs, then I reached up further to put my little brother in her mouth. This time I was in control of the BBBJ, at one stage, I pushed myself in a bit too deep, the poor thing's face turned red and she gagged ! I quickly pulled out and she laughed and said apologetically that she really couldn't deep-throat. That's fine by me, so I compensated her for my misbehaviour with some nice pussy play and DATY until she's wet and ready.

With the dom on, I entered via missionary, and to be expected for a fresh young girl, her pussy was genuinely tight and sensitive. With the big boobs on display and a nice girl next door in front of me, I wouldn't want it any other way, so my body was hard pressed on her great boobs, my mouth was hard pressed on her mouth DFKing while my low body was working hard to keep the piston motion going until I was spent.

Sometimes it's hard to say whether I like a fresh girl or a seasoned professional more, I just like them all !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Where can we find Foxy and her natural D's and how much ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Where can we find Foxy and her natural D's and how much ?
    Book through Joey :

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Name: Joey
    Wechat: joeysmile66
    Phone : 0469 037 041 (SMS only)
    350/HR 650/2H
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so she is a pimp now lmao. last time she offered her friend she was overweight lol