Thread: Hyunseo Lee @ DreamGirls

Hyunseo Lee @ DreamGirls

After lurking this forum for a while now I suppose I should give a little something back.
    So for my first post and AR, I review Hyunseo Lee from Dreamgirls.

Of the few DreamGirls I have seen, the time I spent with Hyunseo is second only to Nana. From the moment we met in the foyer we were holding hands and as soon as we were in the room there were kisses and cuddles. Hyunseo helped me take my clothes off and I'm almost certain I'm the hairiest person she has ever met. She kept saying wow and playing with my chest hair, especially in the shower.

Once my clothes were off she turns around and I help her remove her dress before playing with her breasts through her bra. Her photos are genuine and I am would not be surprised if the dress and watch she was wearing today are the same as those in her photo

It wasn't long before she too was naked and I could admire her stunning body. Her perfect B cups are amazing, small enough for me to get my hands around but large enough for something to play with and bury my face in. Her small nipples feel great between my fingers or being played with by my tongue.
    Hyunseo has a gorgeous face and an amazing smile with glowing brown eyes that by the end of the session she was using to look deep into my soul with passion and admiration you'd expect from a real girlfriend.

Hyunseo's service is filled with positive attitude and great girlfriend vibes. She is a playful girl, grabbing my already hard cock to lead me to the shower. As soon as we re-entered the bedroom, I embrace her from behind with a hand on her breast and kissing the inside of her neck. She quickly turns to me and we passionately DFK, before she goes down to give me a BBBJ. Once on the bed her catbath, which included more BBBJ and DFK, was so arousing I just let it continue a while before flipping her over and returning the favour.

Hyunseo is very responsive to stimulation and seemed to really enjoy the attention. DATY with Hyunseo is a delight, her shaved lips are delicious and I just love how her body moves and twitches as she approaches orgasm. Of course the sex is just as exhilarating. Going through a couple of positions, her moans of pleasure are genuine as she holds me close and her tight pussy clenches firmly around my cock.

I had an absolute pleasure of a time with Hyunseo. We connected well and there was plenty of touching, cuddling, DFK and DATY. Everything I would expect from a girlfriend.
    The only thing that could have made the session better was if her English wasn't so limited. I think if Hyunseo spoke a bit more English I would be able to connect even more with her as I did with Nana. Nana is still the best but Hyunseo is a gorgeous early 20's korean stunner with a great girlfriend service and the only other DreamGirl I have walked away from thinking I need to spend more time with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro, another AR for beautiful Hyunseo! From the picture she did resemble Nana abit!

Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post

After lurking this forum for a while now I suppose I should give a little something back.
    So for my first post and AR, I review Hyunseo Lee from Dreamgirls.

Of the few DreamGirls I have seen, the time I spent with Hyunseo is second only to Nana. From the moment we met in the foyer we were holding hands and as soon as we were in the room there were kisses and cuddles. Hyunseo helped me take my clothes off and I'm almost certain I'm the hairiest person she has ever met. She kept saying wow and playing with my chest hair, especially in the shower.

Once my clothes were off she turns around and I help her remove her dress before playing with her breasts through her bra. Her photos are genuine and I am would not be surprised if the dress and watch she was wearing today are the same as those in her photo

It wasn't long before she too was naked and I could admire her stunning body. Her perfect B cups are amazing, small enough for me to get my hands around but large enough for something to play with and bury my face in. Her small nipples feel great between my fingers or being played with by my tongue.
    Hyunseo has a gorgeous face and an amazing smile with glowing brown eyes that by the end of the session she was using to look deep into my soul with passion and admiration you'd expect from a real girlfriend.

Hyunseo's service is filled with positive attitude and great girlfriend vibes. She is a playful girl, grabbing my already hard cock to lead me to the shower. As soon as we re-entered the bedroom, I embrace her from behind with a hand on her breast and kissing the inside of her neck. She quickly turns to me and we passionately DFK, before she goes down to give me a BBBJ. Once on the bed her catbath, which included more BBBJ and DFK, was so arousing I just let it continue a while before flipping her over and returning the favour.

Hyunseo is very responsive to stimulation and seemed to really enjoy the attention. DATY with Hyunseo is a delight, her shaved lips are delicious and I just love how her body moves and twitches as she approaches orgasm. Of course the sex is just as exhilarating. Going through a couple of positions, her moans of pleasure are genuine as she holds me close and her tight pussy clenches firmly around my cock.

I had an absolute pleasure of a time with Hyunseo. We connected well and there was plenty of touching, cuddling, DFK and DATY. Everything I would expect from a girlfriend.
    The only thing that could have made the session better was if her English wasn't so limited. I think if Hyunseo spoke a bit more English I would be able to connect even more with her as I did with Nana. Nana is still the best but Hyunseo is a gorgeous early 20's korean stunner with a great girlfriend service and the only other DreamGirl I have walked away from thinking I need to spend more time with.
    Wow ! You can really pay attention to details, I didn't even notice she was wearing the same watch as the photos !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Wow ! You can really pay attention to details, I didn't even notice she was wearing the same watch as the photos !
    I remember the watch well since I saw she was getting into the shower with it still on and I checked with her if it was ok to get wet. I actually had her photo still on my phone from the night before when I had inquired about Sigrid based on your review. I only noticed the the watch in her photo after the session when I was messaging the agency afterwards since it was now on my radar.

I was kind of disappointed when I was told Sigrid would be away for a week but after seeing Hyunseo's photo I still made a booking. I dont normally book just off a photo but it just had this charm to it that reminded me of Nana. I am glad i took the plunge as it worked out great in the end.

I would still like to see Sigrid though as you seem to rate her highly.

I remember the watch well since I saw she was getting into the shower with it still on and I checked with her if it was ok to get wet. I actually had her photo still on my phone from the night before when I had inquired about Sigrid based on your review. I only noticed the the watch in her photo after the session when I was messaging the agency afterwards since it was now on my radar.

I was kind of disappointed when I was told Sigrid would be away for a week but after seeing Hyunseo's photo I still made a booking. I dont normally book just off a photo but it just had this charm to it that reminded me of Nana. I am glad i took the plunge as it worked out great in the end.

I would still like to see Sigrid though as you seem to rate her highly.
    Seeing Hyunseo once is definitely not enough !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Seeing Hyunseo once is definitely not enough !
    Haha, wilisno, it sounds like you speak from experience, you have seen her again already haven't you.
    Unfortunately for me I am not able to punt in this price range so frequently.

Haha, wilisno, it sounds like you speak from experience, you have seen her again already haven't you.
    Unfortunately for me I am not able to punt in this price range so frequently.
    Can't get a booking at the time I want yet !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where is your shop or is there no shop and you have to get a room or sth

Quote Originally Posted by plunderpunter View Post
    They move around from secure location to secure location. Mostly hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by plunderpunter View Post
    OmniMime is right, normally hotels or furnished apartments in the CBD area. You should definitely give them a go and when you make a booking they will tell you where to go for your booking. I have never had an issue finding the place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review mate good stuff

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im also another forum lurker but tempted give this place a go and start my contributions to the forum.
    I know you brothers will say it's worth the money.. but what is the damage so I know if it is within my financial means. Cuz you know punting and punting on quality ain't check

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wish I could

Have a girl like her.... she also had some really soft feet lol I couldn't help when entering her with her legs up in the air her feet brushed my face and I couldn't help but kiss them so soft and beautiful like the rest of her....... will definitely remember her if there is a next time..... only down side was her English wasn't the best but google could take care of that hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is beautiful, so temp to try her!

Hyunseo Lee, an elegant Korean model, starts today at 12pm, book now

Last week for Beautiful Hyunseo is on today, book early
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1