Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DD and DFK Question

Junior Member(有D料到)

DD and DFK Question

Do you feel OK when a WL put her tongue into a guy's asshole then she DFK you as you're a her next customer?

Banned
    I had a great session last week with a lot of DFK and DD. Now you raise this question, I just can't answer that and make me thing WTF he's right.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't dfk the girl then. Simple

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, the bacteria flora in your mouth ain't too far off what's in your arse, considering its all linked fairly directly. So provided there's nothing sinister wrong with either of you the risks aren't that much greater than any of the other body fluids you care to mix (apart from Blood, of course).

Banned
    Thanks Birch you provided another logical reason.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Normally when a girl DDs u, and if they shower with you they stick their fingers up your ass and clean it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Normally when a girl DDs u, and if they shower with you they stick their fingers up your ass and clean it out.
    You fucking around or serious?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    You fucking around or serious?
    Why is that so hard to believe ? If a girl is going to stick her tongue up somebody's bum, why can't she do the same thing with her finger beforehand to clean it ?

Banned
    Lol. They don't stick it up your ass - they wash your crack and hole.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    heh just finished a round of DD, BBBJ, DFK and CIM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    heh just finished a round of DD, BBBJ, DFK and CIM
    Were you first to see the girl or number who knows ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't get into DFK with WL for this very reason. I'll stretch to BBBJ and CIM, but DFK puts me off

Bacteria isn't the only thing that lives there

HEP A is classic faecal-oral route transmission
    same with gonorrhea which can transmit from anus to mouth and infect throat.

but surely DD to DFK it would be coming from the blokes ass?
    I remember I went to a vegas strip club for the first time and I wasn't sure if you were allowed to touch the girls or not (you can), within 30 sec the girl was trying to get me to eat her ass lol.

I enjoy DFK the most, I leave DD up to the girl if she wants to do it or not lol

Banned
    I don't know who invented this fuckin DD. Never enjoyed it and correct me if I'm wrong I thin in Sydney it started from Angel Town in new town before spreading everywhere.

Banned
    As long as I see her have a shower and gargle some listerine, I eat the ass like I'm mining for gold, zero fucks given. In regards to copping DD, I don't think I've ever paid a WL enough to put her mouth on my corroded poop shute. Knowing my own anatomy well and how much protein I eat, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone a WL I'm planning on banging.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    As long as I see her have a shower and gargle some listerine, I eat the ass like I'm mining for gold, zero fucks given. In regards to copping DD, I don't think I've ever paid a WL enough to put her mouth on my corroded poop shute. Knowing my own anatomy well and how much protein I eat, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone a WL I'm planning on banging.
    hahahaha, I feel the same when its happening. I think some girls just have it as a part of their routine.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    I don't know who invented this fuckin DD. Never enjoyed it and correct me if I'm wrong I thin in Sydney it started from Angel Town in new town before spreading everywhere.
    Actually, DD was practised long ago by some Malaysia WLs in Western Sydney shop, I have experienced once when she licked my dick and ball and eventually straight into my asshole, it's quite a feeling but and that time DFK was not offered as now!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure 5 star's girl back then (3 to 4 yrs) nearly 75% all do DD

Banned
    I think Angel Town already started more than 5years ago and I remember those early days. Too bad they went downhill and disappeared in thin air.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast