Thread: Things said to me ...

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Things said to me ...

Some things said to me whilst punting:

ML: "Mmmmm... I like your body, do you workout?"
    Me: "Yes, I go to the gym 2-3 days a week"
    ML (surprised): "You do!!???"

WL (during session): "Oh, this is such a great fuck, you go so long"
    WL (later, overhead talking to receptionist): "That guy just want to fuck and fuck. He make me so tired."

ML: "I tell my boyfriend I work in a massage shop but one where they don't do hand jobs"

ML: "I'm actually a lesbian but I can give you a BJ for $50 extra"

ML: "We can have sex but just don't tell anyone."
    Me: "Who am I going to tell?"

WL1 (during a double session): "They sent me here to teach her how to give blow jobs so customer doesn't complain"
    WL2: "I already know how to give blow jobs"

ML: "If it sprays out a long way that means you are strong and healthy"

ML: "Next time you come back we fuck and make baby!"
    Me: "Ok" !?!?

ML: "I think it 's amazing. You have a stick and I have a hole. If we put them together it feels good."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    WL1 (during a double session): "They sent me here to teach her how to give blow jobs so customer doesn't complain"
    WL2: "I already know how to give blow jobs"
    LOL Sounds like an entertaining session...

Banned
    Haha good one. Next time you come back we fuck and make baby. I bet you didnt come back did you?

Banned
    Best thing said to me was in Midas by this girl who claimed she's half korean half thai. She gave me BBBJ and said I only do this for you. I was also curious whether she's a she or ladyboy because she got a deep voice. Tried to check the thing down there and she covered up saying she's having period. WTF. Hopefully MIDAS did proper check with girls and no ladyboy sneaked through😉. Never managed to find out more because didnt know about SYD99 to ask other punters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A Chinese WL looks at my face very intensely and then says "If we make a baby it will be so beautiful" LOL!
    I am a fucking ugly bastard so hopefully it will look like the mum and not me.

No, haven't been back to that shop in a while. Whole session with that ML was a little weird.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    The things I hear from ML & WL are both weird & comical!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Best thing said to me was in Midas by this girl who claimed she's half korean half thai. She gave me BBBJ and said I only do this for you. I was also curious whether she's a she or ladyboy because she got a deep voice. Tried to check the thing down there and she covered up saying she's having period. WTF. Hopefully MIDAS did proper check with girls and no ladyboy sneaked through😉. Never managed to find out more because didnt know about SYD99 to ask other punters.
    Real tits or bolted on? That's usually a given !

I mean if she has big natural soft tits then you can rest easy !

From a session 2 weeks ago.
    Taiwanese ML

ML: (after Part 2 is done, she gets on all fours on the massage bed still naked, perking her fine ass upwards) this looks good?
    Me: ...... yeah, sure. We'll go at it next time.
    ML: (smirk) please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Real tits or bolted on? That's usually a given !

I mean if she has big natural soft tits then you can rest easy !
    I think it was soft so I can rest easy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Best thing said to me was in Midas by this girl who claimed she's half korean half thai. She gave me BBBJ and said I only do this for you. I was also curious whether she's a she or ladyboy because she got a deep voice. Tried to check the thing down there and she covered up saying she's having period. WTF. Hopefully MIDAS did proper check with girls and no ladyboy sneaked through��. Never managed to find out more because didnt know about SYD99 to ask other punters.
    haha yes.. I recall, once I told to customer that I am a ladyboy, ...
    he was so angry/or maybe just shocked and complained to Eric.. straightly..
    he didn't even wear a cloth...just out of the room..,., ran to office...,

Let me take this opportunity to say a word. SORRY... it was only joking... my voice is deep and I've got almost nothing on my boobs. it's A----...
    anyway that day Eric was so angry as well he told me off a lot :T not a good memory

Did Eric have to finish the customer off? Lol

Petite, very tight ML playing with Mr Willy - 'if I put this inside it will probably make me scream'.

ML after huge daty orgasm: 'I'm going to write about you in my diary'

ML after moaning and squirming around the table for 10 minutes of me doing daty: 'STOP!!! I came multiple times, exhausted.'

Me very tentatively to ML after 2nd visit consisting mostly of daty: 'can I bring a condom next time?' ML very loudly: 'Oh my God, YES.'

ML after 7 minutes of daty has big orgasm and says "Can you teach my boyfriend how to do that?'

Ah, so many happy memories...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    haha yes.. I recall, once I told to customer that I am a ladyboy, ...
    he was so angry/or maybe just shocked and complained to Eric.. straightly..
    he didn't even wear a cloth...just out of the room..,., ran to office...,

Let me take this opportunity to say a word. SORRY... it was only joking... my voice is deep and I've got almost nothing on my boobs. it's A----...
    anyway that day Eric was so angry as well he told me off a lot :T not a good memory
    Opsss was it you? Hahahah but I did not ask if she's a ladyboy and I did not run to office though. I kept it to myself for a long time. She looked more Thai to me though and a bit dark skin without Korean accent. CAN'T BE YOU CHRISTMAS. 😃

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sliding on dom, ML says, "it's tight, are you bigger today?"
    "I think it's because of you baby".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    Petite, very tight ML playing with Mr Willy - 'if I put this inside it will probably make me scream'.

ML after huge daty orgasm: 'I'm going to write about you in my diary'

ML after moaning and squirming around the table for 10 minutes of me doing daty: 'STOP!!! I came multiple times, exhausted.'

Me very tentatively to ML after 2nd visit consisting mostly of daty: 'can I bring a condom next time?' ML very loudly: 'Oh my God, YES.'

ML after 7 minutes of daty has big orgasm and says "Can you teach my boyfriend how to do that?'

Ah, so many happy memories...
    And then you woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    LOL Sounds like an entertaining session...
    Yeah, it was a good session. ML2 was young and new to the brothel, I picked her based on her photo and description. I also picked another younger girl but turns out she it not available so they give me this older (early 30's) WL who had been working there a few years. Apparently some punter had complained about the younger girl's BJ but both me and WL1 thought she was Ok.

How many of your MLs were giving you BBBJ and look you in the eyes, very seriously , took your cock out of her mouth and said, I've never sucked anyone else , only you ??

Don't tell anyone OK !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How many of your MLs were giving you BBBJ and look you in the eyes, very seriously , took your cock out of her mouth and said, I've never sucked anyone else , only you ??

Don't tell anyone OK !
    4 ir 5. Although, 2 currently popular ones went straight into FS after some BBBJ and intense DFK. Sad to one one had gone back to Taiwan for 3 months, and the other on a 3 week "holiday". One of them even had condoms on hand, so I didn't need to use mine, lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WL after 10-15 mins of fucking "You are Superman"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast