Got a bit of drama visiting Serena today. Arrived at the address on time, got instructions to go up by myself, then I found out the single lift was out of order, and no stairway around ! Finally I found out the fire/emergency stairs was at the back of the building, accessed from the outside ! I found that exercise like running up a few flights of stairs didn't seem to improve my performance in the session afterwards !

Luckily I've got a girl who's extremely attentive and apologetic, she tried her best to made me as comfortable as possible.

It felt so good to walk from the cold in the streets into a heated room and straight into a warm embrace from an attractive girl ! Between cuddling and kissing, Serena in her limited English uttered her apologies profusely for the trouble I had because of the broken elevator.

Serena is super slim, with the waist so tiny she looked like a teenager, she has medium length jet black hair, very Japanese styling like in the movie "Kill Bill", a cute face with big eyes, A cup breasts that look good with her tiny body. A cute bum that's not big, but since her waist is so small, that makes her bum look extra juicy, a very proportional body shape !

After shower, she came on top of me and we had some nice DFK for a few minutes, then she suggested to give me a massage for the trouble climbing up the stairs. The strength she had in her hands really surprised me, with a tiny physique like hers, she still could hurt me when squeezing my calves, I had to tell her to go easy on me !

After a few minutes of her massage, most of my muscle relaxed except one naughty one, it tensed up instead and became uncomfortable underneath me, so I had to turn over and let him point to the ceiling. Immediately Serena massaged him too, but this time with her mouth ! Her BBBJ didn't show a lot of techniques, but she went deep very often, very much to my liking !

After a few minutes of BBBJ, I asked her to shift her body for 69. At closeup, her pussy was beautiful, a tiny opening decorated with a small turf of well manicured fur at the top, small everything !

A bit of DATY later, it's not hard to tell from her reaction that she liked the stimulation, so I asked her to lay on her back and I climbed on her to give her a catbath. Her nipples hardened very easily when licked, so I licked them in turn until they all get erected and she started moaning. Next I moved down for some real DATY to my heart's content. During DATYing, I tried to insert a finger to add to her enjoyment, but her pussy was so small and tight, I had trouble sliding in, for fear it would hurt her if I forced the issue, so I abandoned the attempt.

Finally I asked for the dom. Instead of putting the dom on, she gave me another long BBBJ before putting it on. We started in missionary, I must say this was the smallest pussy I have penetrated ! The tightness was not coming from the contraction of her muscle when she's excited, it's just naturally tight, The tightness enveloping the whole shaft, she's just got a narrow tunnel, I was in heaven !

Missionary and doggie were all we did, for I had to turn back to missionary for DFK when I like the girl. After I pulled out, she was taking the dom off and said :" So many !" Haha, for a second, I was wondering what she meant !

Instead of cleaning my little brother with tissue, she immediately put him in her mouth, sucking and licking until he's sparkling clean, haha !

What a lovely girl !