Girl's Name : Tingting

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 26 June, 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, medium tits (34 in - C cup natural and perky) and big bums (est 37 in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 6, 160 cm tall, smooth skin, pretty face, medium wavy hair.

Roster: New girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Jiangxi)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

Last Monday, the receptionist,Cherry, we-chatted me that she had 3 new girls just landed in Sydney. She recommended me to go to her shop and have a look. She said their virgin job in Sydney might go to me. I thought this is good fun and normally newly-arrived girls have smaller and tighter pussies as they would not have sex with big non- Chinese guys. This is my experience so far in Sydney.

I arrived shop shortly after lunch. Cherry showed the 3 girls to me, viz. Tingting, Linda and Yoyo. Tingting looked the most attractive to me. The other 2 girls also look good. Tingting also seems to have bigger tits, as she wore a bikini. The other two girls have got their normal dress on which is hard to judge their body shape. So I took Tingting for a try out. I now normally had 30 min for a new girl and if I felt that she is very good, extend the time or see her later for a longer time.

After payment, Tingting took me into her room. She told me that she came from Jiangxi and never worked in this industry before. She is very polite and nice to talk to. We spoke in Putonghua as she can't speak much English. Tingting's whole body is very proportional. Her skin color is slightly darker than normal Chinese girls. Skin is very smooth. She looked really fresh as I was her first customer after arrival.

In bed, Tingting gave me a very basic CBJ and cat-bath. This showed that she might not have much working experience in this industry, which is good to me, as my main interest is in her pussy. After I was ready, I used mish position to start. Her pussy was tight, as expected. Her biggest weapon is her soft moaning noise. Her sounds were very genuine and made me much stronger than normal. I found her pussy so tight that I found it hard to hold on for too long and I shot in one position.

I didn't have a chance to fuck her from other positions, which is a pity, but when I shot my load into her pussy, the feeling was just awesome.
Hence I have a good reason to return and try her again to get a better look of her from the other angles which I missed this time.

Tingting was very nice as she went into shower with me and hugged me a bit more. She gave my body a good rub and this was fantastic.
Often it is not the time in bed with the girl, but the overall contact and reaction with the girl which is more important.

Tingting is my first Jiangxi girl in this shop and the feeling is very good. She told me that the other 2 girls also came from the same province and they are actually friends. When will I be able to come back to try her friends and her again? It will all depend on my time and availability of cash. Same problem for every guy, I suppose.