Thread: 351Massage Riverwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

351Massage Riverwood

This message has been posted in another forum

Person's Name : JoJo
    Establishment : 351 MASSAGE
    Date of Visit : 20 June 2016
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 351 Belmore Road Riverwood – 0451369388,85020552
    351riverwood.com.au
    Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm
    Normal Rates :
    60mins / $60
    45 mins/$50
    30 mins/$40
    Size/shape : 8 ... D cups...
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : massage+ extra
    Value for money/recommend? : YES!!

My experiences:

Being regular customer of King Massage at Rockdale, I learned that there is s a new sister massage shop opening soon at Riverwood. Visited the shop on Tuesday on the opening day to take advantage of the opening special(20% off for two weeks), I was ushered into a room by JOJO.
    Paid for one hour. The room is roomy with wider massage table with washing basin .She is a pretty young Thai lady with curvy body and big-sized boobs. She was quite personable, cheerful and chatty and gave a reasonable good massage which eased my tension .
    Her hands became arousing and the tackle tickle began. She offered NHJ and B2B for an extra of $50 after part 1 ended. On turning over, Off her clothes and revealed an amazing and stunning boobs(D sized with big tits), under shaved and tidy. My hands are all over her boobs and under. She was quite playful , rubbed her tits over my face and chest .
    HJ was good and it was not long before I exploded.
    I was told there are two rooms with double beds specially cater for Thai massage . Will definitely try on next visit .
    The shop is on the northern side of Riverwood Station towards Bankstown and plenty of car parking spaces available in the council car park behind the shop. I am impressed by the cleanliness of the premises and shower is available .Will definitely be back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does her service compare with Maya and Sunny?