Thread: SERENA @ DreamGirls

SERENA @ DreamGirls

Got a bit of drama visiting Serena today. Arrived at the address on time, got instructions to go up by myself, then I found out the single lift was out of order, and no stairway around ! Finally I found out the fire/emergency stairs was at the back of the building, accessed from the outside ! I found that exercise like running up a few flights of stairs didn't seem to improve my performance in the session afterwards !

Luckily I've got a girl who's extremely attentive and apologetic, she tried her best to made me as comfortable as possible.

It felt so good to walk from the cold in the streets into a heated room and straight into a warm embrace from an attractive girl ! Between cuddling and kissing, Serena in her limited English uttered her apologies profusely for the trouble I had because of the broken elevator.

Serena is super slim, with the waist so tiny she looked like a teenager, she has medium length jet black hair, very Japanese styling like in the movie "Kill Bill", a cute face with big eyes, A cup breasts that look good with her tiny body. A cute bum that's not big, but since her waist is so small, that makes her bum look extra juicy, a very proportional body shape !

After shower, she came on top of me and we had some nice DFK for a few minutes, then she suggested to give me a massage for the trouble climbing up the stairs. The strength she had in her hands really surprised me, with a tiny physique like hers, she still could hurt me when squeezing my calves, I had to tell her to go easy on me !

After a few minutes of her massage, most of my muscle relaxed except one naughty one, it tensed up instead and became uncomfortable underneath me, so I had to turn over and let him point to the ceiling. Immediately Serena massaged him too, but this time with her mouth ! Her BBBJ didn't show a lot of techniques, but she went deep very often, very much to my liking !

After a few minutes of BBBJ, I asked her to shift her body for 69. At closeup, her pussy was beautiful, a tiny opening decorated with a small turf of well manicured fur at the top, small everything !

A bit of DATY later, it's not hard to tell from her reaction that she liked the stimulation, so I asked her to lay on her back and I climbed on her to give her a catbath. Her nipples hardened very easily when licked, so I licked them in turn until they all get erected and she started moaning. Next I moved down for some real DATY to my heart's content. During DATYing, I tried to insert a finger to add to her enjoyment, but her pussy was so small and tight, I had trouble sliding in, for fear it would hurt her if I forced the issue, so I abandoned the attempt.

Finally I asked for the dom. Instead of putting the dom on, she gave me another long BBBJ before putting it on. We started in missionary, I must say this was the smallest pussy I have penetrated ! The tightness was not coming from the contraction of her muscle when she's excited, it's just naturally tight, The tightness enveloping the whole shaft, she's just got a narrow tunnel, I was in heaven !

Missionary and doggie were all we did, for I had to turn back to missionary for DFK when I like the girl. After I pulled out, she was taking the dom off and said :" So many !" Haha, for a second, I was wondering what she meant !

Instead of cleaning my little brother with tissue, she immediately put him in her mouth, sucking and licking until he's sparkling clean, haha !

What a lovely girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Instead of cleaning my little brother with tissue, she immediately put him in her mouth, sucking and licking until he's sparkling clean, haha !

What a lovely girl !
    That's my favourite way as well or a warm water bbbj to finish it's a real treat.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    That's my favourite way as well or a warm water bbbj to finish it's a real treat.
    No doubt !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Serena, a beauty of Japanese/Korean mix, is on today, book early

Serena is on today, come try the smallest pussy
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wilisno, can you confirm the pic posted by the shop of Serena is her real photo?