Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does ❤️yoga❤️ really help your sex life?

Banned

does ❤️yoga❤️ really help your sex life?

I had few yoga session from last weekend and It doesn't seem the great exercise for me?
    firstly it's too boring (barre yoga/aerial yoga was intense AF though, those are not real yoga... are they? that was mad! real good fun!)
    and secondly I got bored.

many people told me that yoga improve your sex life, so I googled it and it seems orite LOL

but guess it's all because yoga makes you to be more flexible -.-??
    I'm bit skeptical. isn't it all marketing?? I'd say all exercise improve your sex life because

1. Testosterone
    2. better perform (due to physical strength, stamina)
    3. because your body is hot(as sexy, not the temperature)

I don't know why I wrote this.. maybe I'm horny ㅋ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I had few yoga session from last weekend and It doesn't seem the great exercise for me?
    firstly it's too boring (barre yoga/aerial yoga was intense AF though, those are not real yoga... are they? that was mad! real good fun!)
    and secondly I got bored.

many people told me that yoga improve your sex life, so I googled it and it seems orite LOL

but guess it's all because yoga makes you to be more flexible -.-??
    I'm bit skeptical. isn't it all marketing?? I'd say all exercise improve your sex life because

1. Testosterone
    2. better perform (due to physical strength, stamina)
    3. because your body is hot(as sexy, not the temperature)

I don't know why I wrote this.. maybe I'm horny ㅋ
    Did I hear the word 'HORNY'?

Banned
    You are right - any type exercise is going to improve your sex life.

It doesn't matter what type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doesn't yoga also teach you control? I think that's more important than flexibility. When you're more in control of your body, I think it does wonders in the bedroom.

Banned
    When I first started doing yoga 2-3 times a week 2 girls separately exclaimed surprise that my cock seemed bigger and harder. One even accused me of having work done! But I think the thing about yoga is it not only benefits you physically but mentally as well. It puts you more in the moment which makes you a better lover and make you enjoy it more too. I also find the ujjayi breath gives me more control and helps me last longer.

Did you focus on your breathing Christmas? That definitely helps to put you in the zone and makes it less boring. Can be a challenge at first for people with short attention spans

I had a lot of fun with an ML that was really into yoga. Her pussy muscles were unbelievably strong. Too strong in fact, she actually bent me a few times when her muscles gripped (if you follow).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Can be a challenge at first for people with short attention spans
    Hello it's me
    Oh ok.. it's totally different from pilates' breating method so i'm a bit struggling now. Will try to concentrate more about it thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I had a lot of fun with an ML that was really into yoga. Her pussy muscles were unbelievably strong. Too strong in fact, she actually bent me a few times when her muscles gripped (if you follow).
    Haha whatttttt that's mad! I can squeeze it but never bent someone's banana. That's strong!

Banned
    Hello it's me
    Oh ok.. it's totally different from pilates' breating method so i'm a bit struggling now. Will try to concentrate more about it thanks for the tip!

Haha whatttttt that's mad! I can squeeze it but never bent someone's banana. That's strong!
    Did they tell you about the ujjayi breath at the back of the throat? It's important.
    A beginners class is good to get that kind of guidance rather than jumping in to a more experienced class.

Banned
    Did they tell you about the ujjayi breath at the back of the throat? It's important.
    A beginners class is good to get that kind of guidance rather than jumping in to a more experienced class.
    They did, but I am more comfortable with rib breathing when I do this kind of thing so I often forget i need to make ocean sound when I do yoga :T ㅋ the more you know~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think a certain type of yoga may help men with endurance. Not sure if there is any tangible benefits for your sex life Christmas, but it will help your BJJ (as in jiu jitsu, not some sort of blow job for those reading), especially if you like the 10th planet system

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    I think a certain type of yoga may help men with endurance. Not sure if there is any tangible benefits for your sex life Christmas, but it will help your BJJ (as in jiu jitsu, not some sort of blow job for those reading), especially if you like the 10th planet system
    true.. that's one of reason why I started yoga. I thought pilates helps it but is more likely stretching your body from stiffness,
    guess yoga helps broaden my body flexibility.,.,, same same but different
    but yeah I did really like barre yoga. that was heaps fun!

Banned
    If you want to do some internet research, the best way to do it is to search the opposite. In your case, try Googling "yoga does not help with sex life" and read whatever comes up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    If you want to do some internet research, the best way to do it is to search the opposite. In your case, try Googling "yoga does not help with sex life" and read whatever comes up.

hey
    thanks for the top tip!! wow

When I first started doing yoga 2-3 times a week 2 girls separately exclaimed surprise that my cock seemed bigger and harder. One even accused me of having work done! But I think the thing about yoga is it not only benefits you physically but mentally as well. It puts you more in the moment which makes you a better lover and make you enjoy it more too. I also find the ujjayi breath gives me more control and helps me last longer.

Did you focus on your breathing Christmas? That definitely helps to put you in the zone and makes it less boring. Can be a challenge at first for people with short attention spans
    Damn, sign me up.

Since leaving school I've found I have a mind like a sieve and the attention span to match, so that would be an issue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Damn, sign me up.

Since leaving school I've found I have a mind like a sieve and the attention span to match, so that would be an issue
    Surely you don't want your monster cock to get bigger!

Surely you don't want your monster cock to get bigger!
    I was focusing more on the being better in bed, I'm piss poor :/

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There's nothing hotter than having a sweaty yoga session with a partner and stripping down in the shower for some intense lovemaking... Yoga gets me horny...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    There's nothing hotter than having a sweaty yoga session with a partner and stripping down in the shower for some intense lovemaking... Yoga gets me horny...

There is a Spa in the Watermark Hotel in the Gold Coast, they have a couple's pampering package where the husband and wife get the massage treatments in the same room. Then the couple can enjoy the shower, spa bath etc together in their own privacy.

They can give each other the 5 Star and BB services then !!

Banned
    When I just finished one yoga class

When I just finished one yoga class

설마 ..... 진짜로? ㅋㅋㅋ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast