Thread: Chinese girl fight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Chinese girl fight

A friend sent me this today. It is so depressing. Not just that 3-4 girls beat this poor kid, but that it happened over a 10 minute period, in an obviously public place, and no one did anything to stop it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d1_1267683060

I am curious to know what were those bitches talking about. What was the reason for the beating?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not a very recent incident. There is some discussion here, if you're interested:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2009/video...ing-again.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's wrong with kids nowadays

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I didn't even get 40 seconds into the vid before stopping it in disgust. Just goes to show that in many parts of the world, life is cheap...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Yes def hard to watch.
    Just goes to show you, how other countries/culture/norms are different from us here.
    Need to always be in mind when you travel, as it is easy to have a false sense of security and let your guard down - happened to me.
    Those girls need a good reality check, maybe in the slammer for the nite.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Yes def hard to watch.
    Just goes to show you, how other countries/culture/norms are different from us here.
    Need to always be in mind when you travel, as it is easy to have a false sense of security and let your guard down - happened to me.
    Those girls need a good reality check, maybe in the slammer for the nite.....
    Why do you say this? This can and does happen everywhere. Australia in particular has a very violent culture.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by La Mooh View Post
    Why do you say this? This can and does happen everywhere. Australia in particular has a very violent culture.
    true, just look at the days headlines

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With all due respect Kickass, it is a funny place to post a video like this. Were you looking for a Chinese translation?

Yeah, but beating the shit out of an unresisting girl sitting on the ground is pretty fucking distasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Yeah, but beating the shit out of an unresisting girl sitting on the ground is pretty fucking distasteful.
    One such incident was on the news last night ! Right here in Australia ! And the Good Samaritan who came to her aid was even charged by police for assault !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    One such incident was on the news last night ! Right here in Australia ! And the Good Samaritan who came to her aid was even charged by police for assault !
    Yep. Self defense laws don't make a whole lot of sense. If the Good Samaritan had been applying First Aid, they could have claimed that they had a duty of care to the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Yep. Self defense laws don't make a whole lot of sense. If the Good Samaritan had been applying First Aid, they could have claimed that they had a duty of care to the girl.
    The point is, incidents like this ( beating up a woman ) don't just happen in China !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think that similar incidents probably happen all over the world aand is unrelated to ethnicity or race, but that does not excuse it anyway. This just happens to be one where Asian people are involved.