Thread: In A STATE of KOREAN BEAUTY w/ " JESSE " + INNOCENT SEXY LOOK + BALDY PUSSY = BENEATH HER WORLD

In A STATE of KOREAN BEAUTY w/ " JESSE " + INNOCENT SEXY LOOK + BALDY PUSSY = BENEATH HER WORLD

She is the Youngest Korean and Natural Beautiful which is never lay her body into surgery room to do the make over , she is just that pure Natural Korean beauty that her skin i found out one of the smoothest skin ever i touch , all of these will be in ...

The Elements of Life Korean Natural Beauty Miss Jesse :

Face : She is beautiful innocent look pure Korean beauty

Boops : B+ Natural with light brown nipples

DFK : Yes , the way she kiss you will feel that she kiss like your are her Lover for that session of time

69 : Yes , Inside RADAR

BBBJ : in the shower she will do it but consider that time the weather too cold so i skip it but dont get me wrong she did it again after we cleaned up when we finished our session , slurpy wet , hand shaking , she knows how to deal with your dick although she might look innocent but she is not , she is a horny lady

DATY : Yes , Inside RADAR

BODY : Sexy , Smoothest skin , Hot SEXY line

VAGINA : Baldy pussy , SHAVED so clean . You will spend more time down there just to eat and to taste it indeed

The FUCK : She is an innocent lady but she is a horny girl , her Art of performance might look shy at the beginning but once you guide her then she will more horny then you are , she will kiss your nipple while her hand shaking your dick and she will perform a wet BBBJ and mix it with hand shaking and suck again , i like it ? yes i did like it

With all Gymnastic of sex she just up to it , Missionary , CG , DOGGIE , any style of Love you name it and she will up to it , when come to the Fuck part for all of these past years i rarely will explain on detail cause what style of sex you did with the lady i did it as well my friends

What thing still lingering in my mind now is her BALDY PUSSY , that pussy is a well worthy to spend time to lick it for a day or a year , when you try her then you will know and understand what i mean by now

For all of you who after for a Natural Korean Beauty Innocent Horny look with a SEXY body , a SHY Mix up with a Sensual GFE then Korean Beauty Miss Jesse there for you

Not much to say here cause i am in hurry but on the line up there are couple girls really catch my eyes and i think there are really beautiful , Miss Ting ting and Miss Fay and Miss Hebe will be on my Next stop destination of Love

This is Cisco w/ " I am What i am " with the KOREAN BEAUTY INNOCENT SEXY LOOK Miss Jesse will end this report from the Sex scene to the World news

Thanks bro Cis

JESSE loves you

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    She is the Youngest Korean and Natural Beautiful which is never lay her body into surgery room to do the make over , she is just that pure Natural Korean beauty that her skin i found out one of the smoothest skin ever i touch , all of these will be in ...

DFK : Yes , the way she kiss you will feel that she kiss like your are her Lover for that session of time

BBBJ : in the shower she will do it but consider that time the weather too cold so i skip it but dont get me wrong she did it again after we cleaned up when we finished our session , slurpy wet , hand shaking , she knows how to deal with your dick although she might look innocent but she is not , she is a horny lady

VAGINA : Baldy pussy , SHAVED so clean . You will spend more time down there just to eat and to taste it indeed

The FUCK : She is an innocent lady but she is a horny girl , her Art of performance might look shy at the beginning but once you guide her then she will more horny then you are , she will kiss your nipple while her hand shaking your dick and she will perform a wet BBBJ and mix it with hand shaking and suck again , i like it ? yes i did like it

With all Gymnastic of sex she just up to it , Missionary , CG , DOGGIE , any style of Love you name it and she will up to it , when come to the Fuck part for all of these past years i rarely will explain on detail cause what style of sex you did with the lady i did it as well my friends

What thing still lingering in my mind now is her BALDY PUSSY , that pussy is a well worthy to spend time to lick it for a day or a year , when you try her then you will know and understand what i mean by now

For all of you who after for a Natural Korean Beauty Innocent Horny look with a SEXY body , a SHY Mix up with a Sensual GFE then Korean Beauty Miss Jesse there for you

Not much to say here cause i am in hurry but on the line up there are couple girls really catch my eyes and i think there are really beautiful , Miss Ting ting and Miss Fay and Miss Hebe will be on my Next stop destination of Love

This is Cisco w/ " I am What i am " with the KOREAN BEAUTY INNOCENT SEXY LOOK Miss Jesse will end this report from the Sex scene to the World news
    Dang, Cisco!! That was a great read

Baldy pussy expert is at it again !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cisco have u tried Ayu yet? U gotta see her if u haven't!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh my my my ..........

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Baldy pussy expert is at it again !
    Lol you know what i adore bra wil , thank you

Banned
    Lol you know what i adore bra wil , thank you
    Bro eatting bold pussy is unhygienic. God made pubic hair for a reason .

She is the Youngest Korean
    I'd have to agree going from that pic, I'd definitely be asking for ID if I booked her lol

Banned
    Another entertaining review by Cisco.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE MR.CISCO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of stunners from this place. So much potential to choose from. Thanks for the report Cisco, you're a man of envy. If only I was in a position to try them all.