Thread: Red Palace with a 'red' room .... MeiMei

Red Palace with a 'red' room .... MeiMei

2017 June 21, Early Evening.

Girl: Chinese, MeiMei

Well, here I am back in this forum to post a review, much against my better judgment to stay away from punting. With a few winnings off of NBA games on TAB over the last few weeks (Cleveland, you really need to suck it up that it's easy to know you'd lose), I've punted my small winnings at Red Palace which is actually only a few minutes walk from my place.

Last Friday was with a short haired Abby (not to be confused with an apparently new, but different Abby), and it was in Room 2 on the ground floor. That was a first, since the time before that was when I had a lovely session with Ferragamo (a girl of which some might recognise in a nearby brothel) in one of the rooms upstairs long ago earlier in the year. Ferragamo was quite the cutie, and I'd see her again. Initially, I was choosing MeiMei from a lineup, but "old man in glasses", had egged me into choosing short-haired Abby, instead. For once, that was a strange occurrence to come across indeed. But, the session with the short-haired Abby, which wasn't too bad for a B-Class girl at $170/45mins, was in Room 2 ..... a surprisingly .... unclean room. Showering was basic as it should be. And on the bed it was basic as it should be, but she seemed to have been quite horny that time since she was really into DFKing me. Not to mention her cock-sliding me as she intensely kissed me like a depraved horny lady. She could barely keep up with kissing as I fingered her as well, lol. 69 was pretty good, especially when she tries to BBBJ me whilst moaning from my intense devouring of her pussy. CG was then in, and it was pretty good to be able to fondle with her breast at that moment. But, seeing as my time was running out, I needed to take control back. Flipping her over, it was high time to end it in Missionary. All up it was a good session. Just not a fan of being in a dirty room, with smelly towels and a dirty bed with just a spare sheet to cover a part of the bed. Even once I got home, I'd had to take a good shower again, lol.

Anyway. MeiMei. An S-Class. After chatting on WeChat with ... whoever that was ... I had specifically mentioned about the dirtiness of the room from last time. I was then told that I would definitely be put into a much cleaner room this time around. And that MeiMei would certainly give me good story to type up. Any well known punters on this site whom loves my stories know that this would be the case. It's either a story so good it is worth mentioning, or a story of much demise, that would be posted from me. Unfortunately again, it is a story of demise. Not so much about the girl for this evening. Booking was made for 6pm, but tasks at hand already done had me able to get in much earlier by an hour in advance, fortunately. A few minutes walk from home to the shop and I'm shown in by a tall chinese fella in glasses ... and his hair done like Simba's colours in Lion King. As I take my seat in the waiting room, I'm flabbergasted a few moments later. This young fella starts to bring in the entire lineup of girls. Not sure what was going on there, but I said to him "I had a booking with MeiMei?". If that wasn't embarrassing enough to me, I'm probably certain that was very embarrassing to the girls that popped in. In any case, money gets handed to the fella, and he does something against me that has me surprised. I was put into Room ... Dirty. Forget the number. Yep, it was Room Dirty again. Instinctively, my eyes starts running over the bed. Cum stains on the bed. A slight stench from the bin that was already overflowing in used tissues. Visible cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling. The odour smell from the towels, though not as strong as last Friday. Oh, well .... let's just get this over with fast.

Meimei comes in, standing as tall as I am. Looking down, I see that she wore high heels. Good, good. I am still taller. She doesn't command a lot of English, but translator app on the phone usually does the trick. Into the shower, she washes me in a rather simple way as opposed to what I was told earlier in the day. So nothing much happened then and there. Drying up the ... towel, was to be done quickly. Frankly speaking I could smell a slight odour on my skin by then. Onto the bed, with much caution to avoid moving the spare sheet about that was covering the bed. It was time for some action with this MeiMei. Catbath. a pretty wet one. It went on for about 10mins. Then she slips on the rubbers and proceeds to CBJ me. This goes on for about 10mins. Then she says something, didn't understand it actually, by which she gestures me to come on top of her. A few suckles on her nice tits. Few kisses down south, and a short dine on her pussy. But the need to get my nose away from the bed itself was stronger, so I proceeded to engage in missionary. From Missionary to Scissors (if that's what it is called?) and back, it goes on for a while. But to be honest, the distraction of the state of the room was a little too irritating, so I wanted to end the session much shorter than expected. There wasn't much to go off anyway.

Quickly showered myself (since I'm already going to have a shower again at home, lol) and getting dressed up, I suppose I was more happier to be out of that room 15mins earlier. With these B-Class and S-Class categories, I'm not entirely convinced of any difference. With short-haired Abby, it felt like S-Class. With MeiMei, it was pretty much the other way around. n any case, Room Dirty needs to be closed off and cleaned down properly. Poor MeiMei was so shocked when I pointed at the bed noticing a female cockcroach crawling on it. This bug actually perved on us. For free.

Anyway, the next time I get shoved into Room Dirty, I would outright refuse. I don't recommend punters to use that room as well. All in all, MeiMei is a lovely girl indeed.

If Ferragamo comes back, I'd defintely book her for the entire hour. Memories with her back in February still lingers on my mind every now and then.

However, my next session a few weeks later would be to try out Marrickville for a first punt there, with Christmas' recommendation. Though, I'd probably need to drive down there, I certainly look forward to it.

By the way, the lineup earlier at Red Palace did happen have some nice looking girls this evening. Just avoid Room Dirty, if you're gonna punt there.

Regards,

Chulsoo.
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Banned
    You get a glimpse of Vivi in lineup? If so, is Vivi a 9 or 10/10 beauty?

Red Palace. Go for Fresh.
    No.5/42. Its Ayu or Hana.

Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    You get a glimpse of Vivi in lineup? If so, is Vivi a 9 or 10/10 beauty?

Red Palace. Go for Fresh.
    No.5/42. Its Ayu or Hana.
    I've had Fresh last year. Cute, though she put on weight compared to her photos.

Vivi? I have no idea of the 3 or 4 girls that were at either doorways. I was in a state of confusion being suffenly put in that situation. Seems like booking management is quite an issue there.

As for 5, I'll leave my first punt there under Christmas ' recommendation ^^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for you feedback. Once again,we emphasis that we had sterlize and wash our bed sheet ,towel,pillow case. and we also employ cleaner to our shop for cleaning all the room everyday. I am so appreciate that you giving us a feedback for improving,by using a international five star hotel standard. its give us a good suggestion where we need to improve and we will try our best to improve. if you feel any problem want to discuss , don't hesitiate. please contact our email or call us 0450667111 or leave us your number.

hope you have a nice trip.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by redpalace View Post
    Thanks for you feedback. Once again,we emphasis that we had sterlize and wash our bed sheet ,towel,pillow case. and we also employ cleaner to our shop for cleaning all the room everyday. I am so appreciate that you giving us a feedback for improving,by using a international five star hotel standard. its give us a good suggestion where we need to improve and we will try our best to improve. if you feel any problem want to discuss , don't hesitiate. please contact our email or call us 0450667111 or leave us your number.

hope you have a nice trip.
    cheers
    Yes, Shop Owner. I have left you a PM about the feedback you wanted? Haven't received your reply on it, lol. Cheers, mate~~