Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEIMEI. uni young student! with very sexy body! must try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MEIMEI. uni young student! with very sexy body! must try

Person's Name : MEIMEI

Establishment : RED PALACE

Date of Visit : 6 JUNE, 2017

Rates : $280/60 min.

Size/shape : Height about 163-5cm, size 6, C*cup natural tits. slim body and nice bums. Pretty and gentle look. Snow-white smooth skin

Roster: unsure.

Nationality or Ethnicity : CHINA

Services Provided : CBJ,*DFK, 69
    School holiday finish soon, my*girlfriend*will be back on this Sunday.*It is not so easy*for me*to have fun with others girls. xDDD. That’s why, I immediate go to Red Palace to find some girls to relax. When I arrived there, the receptionist is very nice, he explain to me which girl is famous, and ask me which type of girl i like. For me, i like uni student, it is more pure and young. And the receptionist told me that i can try a new girl called meimei. Soon, Meimei*came over to say hello. Oh, my Goddess! As soon as I saw MEIMEI’s face and her slim sexy body, I liked her immediately. She wore a black bikini with a sexy T-Back.*Her skin is snow-white*and looks really young. Her look is so gentle and sweet that I easily understood why the receptionist recommend her.*After payment, we went into her room.*
    Then, we get inside the room. The environment is not bad. Rooms is quite big and tidy. Knock knock knock. Meimei arrived. Firstly, we head for our showers together, she is really nice girl,*she gives me a good wash in the shower. We having some kissing and much talking*about our uni live*in the shower. I play with her big breasts and gently rub her private part.*Meimei feeling so good and getting aroused quickly.*I*feeling so good as well,*i can’t wait.*I decide to leave the shower and she help me to dry up quickly, and i continue do another step with*meimei*on the bed.*After drying up, we jump onto the bed and we start kissing and rubbing. *I also get my lips around her nipples and give them some stimulation.*Meimei*certainly enjoys herself and I can feel her wetness.*Meimei*has a fairly tight pussy but she was already quite wet so within a few moments I was deep inside her. She moved her body grinding her hips backward and forwards. I got her to lie forward on top of me so I could wrap my arms around her body with her breasts pressed against my chest. Within a few minutes of hugging her, rubbing her and moving in and out of her,. I kissed her neck and held her tightly.*I can see she is so exciting. I let her rest a bit.*She couldn't wait and ask me to fuck her again, She said it is too itchy to stop now !**She told me she feel so good. I requested she put on her heels and we do standing doggy. The visual and the feeling is really really good! GOD!!! I was ready to blow in an instant*and she is very enjoy too. After that, we had a shower together and she try to clean my dick with her month. Omg! That was feeling so good. Then we lay down back to the bed, and had a small chat and take some rest.
    I write this review, it is because meimei giving a really good GFF. I hope you guys can treat her good. She is a really amazing girl. *In summary, if you want a nice young cute girl with a good sexy body who is new to this job, then you may like meimei

Quote Originally Posted by redpalace View Post

This is a great promotional scripts!!! If I ever saw one ?

It's basically said this 18 yr old , found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, she was so heart broken and in pain so she joined the sex industry and she loves to play in the bath tub !!

Interested ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Our website: www.redpalace.com.au
    Our contact: 0467620130,0450667111
    Our location: 48 kellett St Potts Point

Banned
    Sorry boss but just I tried her she nothing like it said on this review . My hard earned $ 280 just gone in 25 minutes . I always love this place never had any complain with other girls but I have say something about . I make a booking for her . Then I turn up and paid the full one hour. . And I waited for her in the room . About 5 minutes later she came in and we rush to the shower . Straight after the shower she started catbath but only on my left nipple for about 5 minutes then she gave me bbbj for about 7 minutes until my dick was hard enough for sex . Then she say I go on top so I said ok so I ll go on top then I fuck her about 8 minute I was feeling tired so my dick was getting soft . Then she said what you still haven't come . So she suggest a bbbj to make it hard again . She try but not keen only did about 3 minutes then she said it hard to get it hard again then I said ok just hj . So she did but she look unkeen . For about 5 minutes I came then she said straightway to have a shower . After the shower I slowly put my clothes on to see if she would ask me to slowdown but no she said aren't going to put your jacket on as it cold outside . Ok I know she want me to leave . All up about 25 minute for $280 . I never compliant about any girls but I have work about 10 hours after taxes and expense to get $280 it all gone in 25 minutes . I don't mind if she was not up to it but let me in advance so I can choose another girl

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Sorry boss but just I tried her she nothing like it said on this review . My hard earned $ 280 just gone in 25 minutes . I always love this place never had any complain with other girls but I have say something about . I make a booking for her . Then I turn up and paid the full one hour. . And I waited for her in the room . About 5 minutes later she came in and we rush to the shower . Straight after the shower she started catbath but only on my left nipple for about 5 minutes then she gave me bbbj for about 7 minutes until my dick was hard enough for sex . Then she say I go on top so I said ok so I ll go on top then I fuck her about 8 minute I was feeling tired so my dick was getting soft . Then she said what you still haven't come . So she suggest a bbbj to make it hard again . She try but not keen only did about 3 minutes then she said it hard to get it hard again then I said ok just hj . So she did but she look unkeen . For about 5 minutes I came then she said straightway to have a shower . After the shower I slowly put my clothes on to see if she would ask me to slowdown but no she said aren't going to put your jacket on as it cold outside . Ok I know she want me to leave . All up about 25 minute for $280 . I never compliant about any girls but I have work about 10 hours after taxes and expense to get $280 it all gone in 25 minutes . I don't mind if she was not up to it but let me in advance so I can choose another girl
    That bad eh? Can't decide if your punt was worser than mine or not. Would have been better if you read my AR on my session with her, though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    That bad eh? Can't decide if your punt was worser than mine or not. Would have been better if you read my AR on my session with her, though.
    I say your punt was better at least you didnt get rush .i never had any bad experience about the cleanliness of the room . I dont want say bad things about this place . what keep me coming back to this place is the Girls. i never had any bad experience until now .All the girls are good .i had more worst experience than you if talk about the management . once i made a booking the reception either forget or didnt understand gave my booking to someone who just walk in and was told to wait another hour if i want to see same girl . But he refuse to aplogise or admit it was his mistake .

I say your punt was better at least you didnt get rush .i never had any bad experience about the cleanliness of the room . I dont want say bad things about this place . what keep me coming back to this place is the Girls. i never had any bad experience until now .All the girls are good .i had more worst experience than you if talk about the management . once i made a booking the reception either forget or didnt understand gave my booking to someone who just walk in and was told to wait another hour if i want to see same girl . But he refuse to aplogise or admit it was his mistake .
    Crikey, mate~~~
    I'm still waiting for Ferragamo to come back, lol~~~
    After Meimei, I kinda lost interest in exploring potentials there. Shop Owner didn't even reply to my email when asked for feedback and complaint statement. Oh, well. Might as well simply get in, fuck the girl, and get out for the right cheap price
    Trick is to just pay for B-Class price, because more than 50% in chance and S-Class does as what B-Class would do, until you're certain of gauranteed services.

Banned
    Crikey, mate~~~
    I'm still waiting for Ferragamo to come back, lol~~~
    After Meimei, I kinda lost interest in exploring potentials there. Shop Owner didn't even reply to my email when asked for feedback and complaint statement. Oh, well. Might as well simply get in, fuck the girl, and get out for the right cheap price
    Trick is to just pay for B-Class price, because more than 50% in chance and S-Class does as what B-Class would do, until you're certain of gauranteed services.
    Ferragamo was great . i sense she was working in 5 star at the same time as well . All the girls i try are good like fresh and the othes . im just going avoid mei mei that's all . she got a good body but her face is below average

Ferragamo was great . i sense she was working in 5 star at the same time as well . All the girls i try are good like fresh and the othes . im just going avoid mei mei that's all . she got a good body but her face is below average
    She wanted that to be secret, lol~~
    Apart from Fresh, I'm still hesitating to try out the other girls there (excluding MeiMei of course).

Banned
    She wanted that to be secret, lol~~
    Apart from Fresh, I'm still hesitating to try out the other girls there (excluding MeiMei of course).
    put it this way if you think mei mei is good then you got to try the other girls .

put it this way if you think mei mei is good then you got to try the other girls .
    Oh, I don't mean MeiMei was good. Just too expensive for very basic and rushed service. Maybe one cose to Ferragamo might reassure me ^^

Banned
    Oh, I don't mean MeiMei was good. Just too expensive for very basic and rushed service. Maybe one cose to Ferragamo might reassure me ^^
    yes i total agree . some girls should only be charged per 1/2 an hour as they are willing to do it for only 1/2 hour but are charging the full hour is too expensive .
    girls like ferragmo work for the full hour . she deserved every dollar or more

Have you had Sandra or Sara, yet?

yes i total agree . some girls should only be charged per 1/2 an hour as they are willing to do it for only 1/2 hour but are charging the full hour is too expensive .
    girls like ferragmo work for the full hour . she deserved every dollar or more
    Well said!

And even more so in a massage shop ! If the ML is not much good in part 1, then really 30 min is quite enough for part 2 only ! Even someone as good as Mimi !!

Coco and Candy on the other hand , well 60 min is minimum, best is 75 ! Or even 90 min so I could get an after cum - man's health massage as well for the recovery - which may or may not lead to a second shot ........ haha

Banned
    Have you had Sandra or Sara, yet?
    no i think they're new . but i tries Lilli shes very good can't wait to see her again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Best to mention this straight to the reception after your session. I made the same mistake for my first two experiences there. Girls were good quality wise but service was subpar, no dfk and bbbj. At first I thought service menu changed after they moved to this new place. It was only after messaging them after my second unsatisfied session that I was told dfk and bbbj are still on the menu. Guy had a good attitude, was patient, answered all my questions and promised to look into it and recommend a service orientated girl next time.

Probably could ask for a partial refund but I didn't bother. Third time the girl I chose was the other way around lol, she gave good service and had great attitude but quality unfortunately was subpar. I chose a dud. Her body wasn't good, and she had a bad fishy smell downstairs and bad breath.

Anyway, I'm sure you probably know already by now, take their reports with a big grain of salt. They give big discounts to customers who post reviews so most are inclined to write overly positive reviews.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Two bad experience, I will never go back again. Better to stick to those shops providing consistent device, eggs, 224. Gonna or 5 star

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Best to mention this straight to the reception after your session. I made the same mistake for my first two experiences there. Girls were good quality wise but service was subpar, no dfk and bbbj. At first I thought service menu changed after they moved to this new place. It was only after messaging them after my second unsatisfied session that I was told dfk and bbbj are still on the menu. Guy had a good attitude, was patient, answered all my questions and promised to look into it and recommend a service orientated girl next time.

Probably could ask for a partial refund but I didn't bother. Third time the girl I chose was the other way around lol, she gave good service and had great attitude but quality unfortunately was subpar. I chose a dud. Her body wasn't good, and she had a bad fishy smell downstairs and bad breath.

Anyway, I'm sure you probably know already by now, take their reports with a big grain of salt. They give big discounts to customers who post reviews so most are inclined to write overly positive reviews.
    Yes I did had a talk to the reception after the session . He said he'll talk to the boss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi, icecool. I feel sad that you had a bad experience with meimei. can you give us some detail about the previous experience with her, we will investigate with the girl. if that was happened, we will up to fully refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us, face to face talk with wangdao, we are so emphasis with that!
    Last edited by redpalace; 28-06-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi sukeong, regarding to the price list, we separate into two parts, bclass and sclass. bclass is basic full service which do not provide dfk and bbbj. Please contact us if you got any question about our price and service. Any unsatisfied experience, talk to us face to face with wangdao, we will investigate, if true, we will up to fully refund. we are emphasis with this.
    Last edited by redpalace; 28-06-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast