Thread: MEIMEI. uni young student! with very sexy body! must try

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Sorry boss but just I tried her she nothing like it said on this review . My hard earned $ 280 just gone in 25 minutes . I always love this place never had any complain with other girls but I have say something about . I make a booking for her . Then I turn up and paid the full one hour. . And I waited for her in the room . About 5 minutes later she came in and we rush to the shower . Straight after the shower she started catbath but only on my left nipple for about 5 minutes then she gave me bbbj for about 7 minutes until my dick was hard enough for sex . Then she say I go on top so I said ok so I ll go on top then I fuck her about 8 minute I was feeling tired so my dick was getting soft . Then she said what you still haven't come . So she suggest a bbbj to make it hard again . She try but not keen only did about 3 minutes then she said it hard to get it hard again then I said ok just hj . So she did but she look unkeen . For about 5 minutes I came then she said straightway to have a shower . After the shower I slowly put my clothes on to see if she would ask me to slowdown but no she said aren't going to put your jacket on as it cold outside . Ok I know she want me to leave . All up about 25 minute for $280 . I never compliant about any girls but I have work about 10 hours after taxes and expense to get $280 it all gone in 25 minutes . I don't mind if she was not up to it but let me in advance so I can choose another girl
    That bad eh? Can't decide if your punt was worser than mine or not. Would have been better if you read my AR on my session with her, though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    That bad eh? Can't decide if your punt was worser than mine or not. Would have been better if you read my AR on my session with her, though.
    I say your punt was better at least you didnt get rush .i never had any bad experience about the cleanliness of the room . I dont want say bad things about this place . what keep me coming back to this place is the Girls. i never had any bad experience until now .All the girls are good .i had more worst experience than you if talk about the management . once i made a booking the reception either forget or didnt understand gave my booking to someone who just walk in and was told to wait another hour if i want to see same girl . But he refuse to aplogise or admit it was his mistake .

I say your punt was better at least you didnt get rush .i never had any bad experience about the cleanliness of the room . I dont want say bad things about this place . what keep me coming back to this place is the Girls. i never had any bad experience until now .All the girls are good .i had more worst experience than you if talk about the management . once i made a booking the reception either forget or didnt understand gave my booking to someone who just walk in and was told to wait another hour if i want to see same girl . But he refuse to aplogise or admit it was his mistake .
    Crikey, mate~~~
    I'm still waiting for Ferragamo to come back, lol~~~
    After Meimei, I kinda lost interest in exploring potentials there. Shop Owner didn't even reply to my email when asked for feedback and complaint statement. Oh, well. Might as well simply get in, fuck the girl, and get out for the right cheap price
    Trick is to just pay for B-Class price, because more than 50% in chance and S-Class does as what B-Class would do, until you're certain of gauranteed services.

Banned
    Crikey, mate~~~
    I'm still waiting for Ferragamo to come back, lol~~~
    After Meimei, I kinda lost interest in exploring potentials there. Shop Owner didn't even reply to my email when asked for feedback and complaint statement. Oh, well. Might as well simply get in, fuck the girl, and get out for the right cheap price
    Trick is to just pay for B-Class price, because more than 50% in chance and S-Class does as what B-Class would do, until you're certain of gauranteed services.
    Ferragamo was great . i sense she was working in 5 star at the same time as well . All the girls i try are good like fresh and the othes . im just going avoid mei mei that's all . she got a good body but her face is below average

Ferragamo was great . i sense she was working in 5 star at the same time as well . All the girls i try are good like fresh and the othes . im just going avoid mei mei that's all . she got a good body but her face is below average
    She wanted that to be secret, lol~~
    Apart from Fresh, I'm still hesitating to try out the other girls there (excluding MeiMei of course).

Banned
    She wanted that to be secret, lol~~
    Apart from Fresh, I'm still hesitating to try out the other girls there (excluding MeiMei of course).
    put it this way if you think mei mei is good then you got to try the other girls .

put it this way if you think mei mei is good then you got to try the other girls .
    Oh, I don't mean MeiMei was good. Just too expensive for very basic and rushed service. Maybe one cose to Ferragamo might reassure me ^^