Thread: SORA OGAWA @ DreamGirls

SORA OGAWA @ DreamGirls

When I heard that Mori Natsumi has brought her friend to DreamGirls, judging by the quality and performance of Mori herself, I knew I couldn't miss the opportunity to see Sora Ogawa, as they say, birds of the same feathers flock together !

Met Sora today, a very cheerful looking young girl with a pretty face, so friendly that she held my arm going up to the room, I actually had to whisper to her it's best to hold back till we get to the room, as there are people around.

Inside the room, after taking off her long coat, I could see a fine body wrapped in a tight fitting black dress. After she helped me off my clothes, she asked me to unwrap my present. So down the zipper went to reveal a delightful little package.

Firstly, Sora is undoubtedly a beach babe, she's got tanned skin and bikini marks, she said she loves snorkeling ! She's got a pretty face, her constant smile made her look even prettier. She has medium length hair, a petite body at 163cm tall, a tiny waist with a flat tummy, sensitive small B cup boobs, long and straight legs. Although she doesn't have the kind of bubble butts, but her bum just tilted slightly to form a beautiful curve from her lower spine, I couldn't wait but to run my hand on her back and traced that curve immediately.

After shower, she came on top of me and DFK like a real girlfriend amid small talks. She was so sweet I actually asked her if she would prefer gfe or pse, she said she hadn't had sex for a long time, although she's naturally GFE, she wouldn't mind some hardcore PSE either, she just loves sex !

She gradually licked her way down my body to my groin, she didn't waste much time licking elsewhere before going into a full on BBBJ, she did it with a lot of slurping sound, and the way she was watching my reaction with a cheeky smile really turned me on, she even asked if I wanted CIM !

I did have to stop her before she succeeded in milking me dry ! So it's my turn to make her moan. Japanese are known for not holding back on moaning, but the typical Japanese cry is not my thing, fortunately Sora didn't cry that way, just the arousing sweet moans, DATYing on her waxed little pussy was delicious, her moans just made me work harder until she had to press her hand on her tummy to hold down her contractions, lol.

It's time to put the dom on. In the beginning, she used her knees to control my body from inserting in her too forcefully, once she had my whole shaft in, she relaxed and showed great enjoyment, every thrust would bring a heart melting moan and it would increase in urgency and volume. After a few minutes, I turn her on the side without pulling out, and started the scissors ✂️ action. I just love this position, as I can see and play with the curve of her bum, and by lifting one of her legs up, it enabled deep deep penetration. I alternated the pumping speed from slower to faster then back to slower until she was turning her head from side to side. Finally we turned back to missionary before I ran out of bullets.

After cleaning up, Sora surprised me by giving me a massage, and she actually knows what she's doing, then she told me she works in an RnT joint before !

Just hope there will be more Japanese girls coming to DreamGirls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for this. I made my booking for today when I first saw her on the website. I'm even more excited now.

Quote Originally Posted by rogergeorge View Post
    Thanks for this. I made my booking for today when I first saw her on the website. I'm even more excited now.
    How did you go ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not until tonight. Starting to get the butterflies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is her rate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    How did you go ?
    I don't come on here as often as I used.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with her. I hope to see her again soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    What is her rate?
    $350 1hr, $650 2hr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is just perfect! Best experience I've ever had! Please keep her on your roaster

Sora Ogawa, another Japanese sweetie has joined the DreamGirls team, is here to meet her fans

Sexy beach babe Sora Ogawa is on today, one of the few girls who have build up an army of fans in a short time, book early to avoid disappointment
    DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1