Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tipping

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar

Tipping

After some advice on the forum, when I returned to punting, I tipped $10 or $20 to ML if I had a really good session on top of the normal fee.

Do you guys think this drives ML's to have better services or are they getting a little greedy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think there's been a push for higher tips from more shops and girls particularly in the chinese massage shops over the past year or so. However talking to the mamasans I know over a long period, there's always been some punters that tip a bit extra (and some that try to tip less!).

To answer your question, I guess the more punters that pay higher tips the girls get a higher expectation. Services have stayed pretty much the same as far as I can see. As has been said before the way the majority of punters behave will decide. Nothing wrong with the prices going up a few percent every now and then (everything else does). Once it goes beyond 'a few percent' punters might try different services, punt less often etc- we might be seeing a bit of this now.

Unfortunately we won't get any ABS statistics on this , so we can only gauge forum members' feedback.

P.S Good topic!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I know of a few places where a $50 is the norm and what has ended up happening is that the ML ends up getting less for the booking. I.e. the shop makes more.

Tipping is a very personal choice, obviously you own financial situation also play a big part, easy money easy tipping especially for gamblers!!

But then again you have people who are real tight, remember the $99.00 and $69.00 special from SF and SL?? Lots of people asked for the $1.00 change back!!

There you go

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBIRD View Post
    I would also ask for the $1 change if it was not offered, but of course if it was offered I would not take it
    Haha brother BB

That's a good one, don't say anything and see if the girl is honest!

Then turn down the $1.00 change to be generous, I'll do the same but I probably won't ask for it if the girl doesn't offer.

Just a touch of unnecessary awkwardness you don't need ahead of your supposedly intimate session for the sake of the $1.00 principle

My 1.00 worth of opinion

Cheers

Banned
    So if the ml/wl assumes the change is hers then ask for it?
    If the girl goes to get the change tell her not to worry?

Banned
    I never tip.

No one tips me for my work.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I knew that KickAss.

I sell my personal services too. The thought that I'd need a tip, otherwise I wouldn't give my best to them, makes me want to vomit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel the same as above. Paying for extras I understand, but tipping to get better service I don't. I show my appreciation with repeat visits.

Hehe, I have to say it again.

A tip is a gesture to show your appreciation for good service, not a bribe ! It's the individual's choice.

While there's nothing wrong for those who don't want to tip, because this is Australia, but it's silly to criticize those who do !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggydog View Post
    Tipping is a personal decision.
    Because I or others choose to tip on occasion to express appreciation of a great time doesn't mean others need to.
    That's what I said !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBIRD View Post
    Or tip a pizza delivery boy who busts his ass to bring you your pizza in record time? Or would you reward him by ordering another pizza from the shop he works for at some point in the future?
    I'd round it up to the nearest dollar for sheer convenience. Pizza boy is hardly a career, it might encourage him to get out of such a shithouse, shit for brains job sooner.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggydog View Post
    If a WL expects a tip probably time to give her a miss
    Wilisno somehow forgot to quote this part!

But it is my thinking exactly, and we all know how the girls end up that way, don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Wilisno somehow forgot to quote this part!

But it is my thinking exactly, and we all know how the girls end up that way, don't we?
    I don't forget things, I didn't quote it because it's not my view !

That include your last sentense, you still haven't taken up my challenge for the experiment to prove your theory wrong !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes, you are right Blackbird. Although I have previously made a similar point to yours about the relevancy of discussing tipping when one group is talking about massage parlours and the other, cathouses. (I think I comprise about 90% of the latter group when it comes to this topic!)

With massage, the prices are invariably variable (if that makes sense!) as is the service you may expect.

I've never darkened the door of a massage place. I don't like, want, or need massage. Being so passive to someone else aggravates the shit out me - let alone paying for the aggravation.

I do have a motivation to go to a massage place however - no massage, just straight to fs! I'd be - as Paul Keating said of Peter Costello - "all tip and no iceberg."

That is on my list of firsts that I am ticking off - to have fs in a massage joint, sans the fucking massage - and the payment for that of course.

When I see another tipping thread starting up though - insofar as fs shops are concerned, I have to weigh into it.

But Blackbird here is some better advice I think. Foster a future good vibe with personality and laughs, that is how we interact with people in real life, why not apply it here too? Even more reason to because it is an intimate encounter in the first place.

By comparison, I think reaching for your wallet yet again is a crude device. And you'll be stuck doing it time and time again, because of the expectation you alone have created.

I think a $20 on occasion is ok. Still think that an ML/WL turns the greedy eyes on if someone tips a $50.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Some ideas? Well, just compliment her with silly compliments. I don't care if they sound a bit contrived to you. Women can't get enough of them, even if they think they are a bit contrived too.

Most of them I mean anyway, because I love women. And they always know enough english to have a big radar for pretty compliments! They are the verbal equivalent of a flower, given one by one. Ends up a bunch, used sparingly, but generously.

And if something halfway funny happens during the session, maybe keep the momentum of it alive for a little bit.

There must be other creative ideas to get around this bullshit tipping business to build a relationship. I need some help too!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fucking hell you guys analyse and disect things to the nth degree.
    If you get the urge to tip just tip and to hell with the consequences on the sex industry, the economy, carbon emissions, commodity prices, the Aussie Dollar, the deforestation of the Amazon, crime rates in Colorado whatever the fuck ... just fucking do it!
    And if you don't want to tip just fucking don't do it.
    Any ACT you do will have consequences totally beyond your control or comprehension; good, bad indifferent, who the fuck knows.
    But remember any OMISSION you commit will equally have consequences totally beyond your control or comprehension.
    Just do what you do or don't !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast