Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Licking ass

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The anus is not just a hole that expels shit and gas, it is also a highly complex part of the mammal anatomy that secretes various juices, pheromones, and I don't know what the fuck they are but they are very potent and they turn people on.
    Just watch any nature documentary and you will see mammals sniffing each others arses and getting as turned on and horny as fuck, or rubbing their arses on a tree, and then another mammal coming along and sniffing it and getting as horny and as turned on as fuck.
    And then they fuck like crazy!
    "You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooter, you got me over the line, I'm sold. Rimming is going into my arsenal for the next punt. Executive decision has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Rooter, you got me over the line, I'm sold. Rimming is going into my arsenal for the next punt. Executive decision has been made.
    Its funny as I tried it for the first time after reading a Rooter AR lol
    My problem is I enjoy it along with cathbaths, but I'm super ticklish around that region and my back + hips so the WL usually stops due to my giggling or involuntary reactions

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    A perfect ass is a work of art, when the WL is kneeling and pushing her ass out at you and it is perfectly formed it is pretty hard not to lick it, hmm now I'm thinking of Shelly and Venus at Ginza ...

I know early on in an FS session if arse play is on. You are in the shower, touching and washing each other. I wash my arse thoroughly and do it before i go for a punt. I do my best to put a hand with soap down on the girl i am sčeing as well, touching and rubbing down in browntown as well. You know from there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I know early on in an FS session if arse play is on. You are in the shower, touching and washing each other. I wash my arse thoroughly and do it before i go for a punt. I do my best to put a hand with soap down on the girl i am sčeing as well, touching and rubbing down in browntown as well. You know from there.
    How do you know it's on, what signs do you look for? LOL Shower's too early to be making ultimatums in my opinion. Gotta at least do the sniff test during 69.

How do you know it's on, what signs do you look for? LOL Shower's too early to be making ultimatums in my opinion. Gotta at least do the sniff test during 69.
    Your concern is whether it is safe or not , yes? If you get to wash and touch then it should be good right?

Banned
    Licking ass or rimming is not entirely safe. Rimming is one way to contract hepatitis and other intestinal parasites. The risk of transmitting HIV through analingus is likely low, but still possible, particularly if you have cuts or sores in your mouth or she has cuts or sores around her anal opening.

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...ting-explained

Banned
    As soon as you see the girl, the little man inside you (you know the little man, come on) will do the math and you'll know if you're going to eat her ass or not. Listen to Raybo.

I'll usually just jump in the shower with them then, tell them I'm planning on eating their butt like it's the last supper, and help them give it a scrub. Easy. It should be your duty to please that booty.

What about the presence of Hemorrhoids!

And if they are swelling ? Still lick ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What about the presence of Hemorrhoids!

And if they are swelling ? Still lick ??
    Por que? I'd say at that point common sense would come into play, and licking an open sore on someone's anus wouldn't be appropriate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    theres also risk of human herpesvirus 8 HHV8 aka kaposi's sarcoma. i encountred a sydney wl known for rimming and greek last year and saw looked like a large splochy birthmark. gogled it and found out she has HHV8. u can get it from rimming but mostly a risk if imunocompromised like hiv or bad diabetes i gues. probably human T cell lymphotophic virus HTLV but thats mostly dangreous if your infant gets it then high risk for cancr.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TresCojones View Post
    theres also risk of human herpesvirus 8 HHV8 aka kaposi's sarcoma. i encountred a sydney wl known for rimming and greek last year and saw looked like a large splochy birthmark. gogled it and found out she has HHV8. u can get it from rimming but mostly a risk if imunocompromised like hiv or bad diabetes i gues. probably human T cell lymphotophic virus HTLV but thats mostly dangreous if your infant gets it then high risk for cancr.
    Left cheek yeah? I may have seen the same girl. I wasn't sure what it was, but I sure was glad I only booked 30 minutes. Pumped the brakes pretty fast on that one. Coincidence that she's not around anymore? I think not.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the WL give me a DD, I would return the favor to them.
    Like what Kaka from Ginza did to me last 2 weeks ago.
    Her arse was clean and I managed to put a tip of my finger on it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TresCojones View Post
    It's a disease that's still trying to be understood; including the fine details of how it spreads. It's predominantly found in saliva, shed from the oral mucousa. The anal mucousa sheds the least amount, followed by the genitals. Shedding frequency and/or patterns aren't able to be discerned beyond what's produced by an individual.

Most people who are infected will be asymptomatic. It generally only becomes a problem if the person is immunocompromised, which it is then able to manifest itself. Those at risk can just add this to the long list of infections like staphylococcus, streptococcus, pneumococcus and psuedomonas; bacteria that already live on our skin, in our upper respiratory tract, and in our environment in great numbers.

Note that, like other herpes viruses, this can also be transmitted by kissing and unprotected sex of any kind (eg. BBBJ and DATY).

If you don't catch HIV, have an organ transplant, or get cancer, you'll probably be fine until you become too old to care.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1.Don't brush your teeth 2 hr before chomping that sweet lil ass.
    2.Get a hep A vaccine.
    3.Enjoy.

My personal list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ru View Post
    1.Don't brush your teeth 2 hr before chomping that sweet lil ass.
    2.Get a hep A vaccine.
    3.Enjoy.

My personal list.
    You need hep B vaccine on the list, for the same reason you wouldn't brush your teeth before the event. Also, you can recover from hep A, whereas hep B is incurable (and makes you vulnerable to hep D).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hey Chips you sound like a Doc, do you have medical training ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Hey Chips you sound like a Doc, do you have medical training ?
    I'm not a doctor, but I am a nurse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    I'm not a doctor, but I am a nurse.
    RN? Got a lot of respect for nurses, it's a tough gig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast