Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Licking ass

Senior Member(無間使者)

Licking ass

Any risks from licking ass (me doing the licking)? How do the risks compare to say BBBJ / DATY / DFK? It's a widely known fact that the ass is a very rich source of pheromones, so I'm considering adding ass licking into my arsenal. Thoughts?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Any risks from licking ass (me doing the licking)? How do the risks compare to say BBBJ / DATY / DFK? It's a widely known fact that the ass is a very rich source of pheromones, so I'm considering adding ass licking into my arsenal. Thoughts?
    You play in a sewer, you're gonna get shitty at some point.

With that being said, if it looks like a clean work bench, I eat the butt like it's got the antidote in it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Risks are relatively low if the area is clean, provided you've had your hepatitis vaccines.

If you're vaccinated, that's great! If not, see your GP to get started (separately, there's 2 shots for hep A and 3 for hep B; or there's a combined vaccine where you have only 3 shots, total—these are all done over a 6 month period). Once you've got all your shots, go for it!

Banned
    I just don't understand why people like giving ass licking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    It would be hard for you to understand because you're dealing with males, and our asses are like the exhaust on a 1988 Toyota Landcruiser: ugly but functional.

We're talking about female asses, which are like the tail end of a Ferrari: functional, but still beautifully designed and a work of art.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The first step to understanding is to have your own ass licked, have you tried ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    The first step to understanding is to have your own ass licked, have you tried ?
    Oh, I'm talking about giving, not receiving. Of course I feel nice when I scratch my ass. The skin there is very sensitive. And yes, I've had already. But it's the way out of our bodies, lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Oh, I'm talking about giving, not receiving. Of course I feel nice when I scratch my ass. The skin there is very sensitive. And yes, I've had already. But it's the way out of our bodies, lol
    Ok so you know if feels good, as a punter I like to make the WL/ML feel good, also when it is clean there are no problems to worry about!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Ok so you know if feels good, as a punter I like to make the WL/ML feel good, also when it is clean there are no problems to worry about!
    Oh okay, you guys are so nice

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Alot of Chinese WLs do DD.
    You know you are gonna get a DD when the WL pays extra attention to cleaning your bum (which some Chinese girls call "pipi").
    Anyway a while ago Chinese WL gave me the usual clean but then added something extra.
    All of a sudden I felt this burning sensation in my arse and am like WTF??
    And then I realised she applied toothpaste to my arsehole. Lol!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was it teeth whitening toothpaste that was abrasive? That would be like bring sand blasted lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we need to differentiate licking ass and DATY.

licking ass - asshole
    DATY - virgina

I personally will go for DATY, not licking ass/rimming

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    If I was in a serious relationship, I'd consider eating her ass.

Would not lick the ass of a WL/ML.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

I used to lick this Gorgeous Little Lady's ass all the time, usually after half an hour or so of licking her out and stimulating the inside of her pussy with my fingers, there was that much fluid from her pussy pouring over her ass that it was no different in taste, and with that much fluid and her ass lubed so well a finger was always welcomed when inserted gently.
    Oh how I miss her sometimes…

KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    i Have to confess, like others or another person here i am in a married relationship, and i actually use my mouth to kiss my wife,

So i never knew that it was not normal that i dont BBFS with a wl/ml, but also i dont DATY or lick their ass as much it looks like a ferrari.

I dont really like to DFK a WL, because i feel during the day if they dont offer me a mouth wash, i'm scared have bad breath to them, but if they give me a mouth wash, the furthest i go is lip kiss.

Not trying to say insult anyone but thats the way i am. I am morally crooked in that i see a WL/ML without my wife's knowledge but at the same time, i dont put my mouth anywhere near their nether regions,
    because i have to kiss my wife in the morning and night. i know it is or does seem hmmm what can i say contradicting ( hypocritical), but thats just my comfort zone.

I personally cut it off when services include DD, because i used to like it, now i'm starting feel abit uncomfortable and i feel abit sorry for the WL involved. 3
    BBBJ, well i dont really resist that,so i am not complete risk free, i guess.

NOt really being critical of any of you guys here, but i really never understood DATY every punt, and ass licking, to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really like it i start there and if she is responsive
    I know i will get plenty back when she returns the favour
    I ask them if they like it and i haven't had one say no
    If they back up onto my tongue then they normally don't mind anal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2 View Post
    i Have to confess, like others or another person here i am in a married relationship, and i actually use my mouth to kiss my wife,

So i never knew that it was not normal that i dont BBFS with a wl/ml, but also i dont DATY or lick their ass as much it looks like a ferrari.

I dont really like to DFK a WL, because i feel during the day if they dont offer me a mouth wash, i'm scared have bad breath to them, but if they give me a mouth wash, the furthest i go is lip kiss.

Not trying to say insult anyone but thats the way i am. I am morally crooked in that i see a WL/ML without my wife's knowledge but at the same time, i dont put my mouth anywhere near their nether regions,
    because i have to kiss my wife in the morning and night. i know it is or does seem hmmm what can i say contradicting ( hypocritical), but thats just my comfort zone.

I personally cut it off when services include DD, because i used to like it, now i'm starting feel abit uncomfortable and i feel abit sorry for the WL involved. 3
    BBBJ, well i dont really resist that,so i am not complete risk free, i guess.

NOt really being critical of any of you guys here, but i really never understood DATY every punt, and ass licking, to be honest.
    Easily fixed mate, leave your wife and start licking ML/WL pussy and ass.. up to you?

Easy decision ?

Funny how u mention the BBFS and being not normal? Where did u get that from? How many punters here or threads have you read that say BBFS on this forum anyway is the norm? Do you know something your not sharing?

Every human on earth can be hypocritical and contradict their own morals at some stage in their life, this my friend is the Norm………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

I have done it in past and will do it in future.
    If i see a wl for the first time and she showers before we start i pay attention to how she washes herself in the shower then go from there.
    If i have seen a wl in the past and know how clean she gets herself after a session i know im good to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    If I was in a serious relationship, I'd consider eating her ass.

Would not lick the ass of a WL/ML.
    i'm with you brother! could not see myself to lick an asshole of a WL/ML but each to their own i guess

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I have lost count how many asshole i had poked my finger in lately lol some moan extra loud not sure is pain or what ..... some hole looks better than other hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast