Thread: Leaving the industry

Banned

Leaving the industry

Does anyone know of any girl who left the industry, took up a regular job, only to return to it one or two years later?

As a related question, does anyone know of any punter who found his true love (either with a wl/ml or a normal girl, doesn't matter) and never punts again? (well, for at least 5 years)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't think of specific examples but I'm sure that both situations are common. Christmas and Babycat may be able to help you here.

Banned
    No once you start its too late.
    Remember " If you lie down with wolves you learn how to howl "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Does anyone know of any girl who left the industry, took up a regular job, only to return to it one or two years later?
    One of my current regulars did. She set up one of those sewing shops in a shopping centre but never made enough money so she is back as a WL. Only does Mon to Fri 10am to 4pm though. Glad she came back as her tits are in my top 3 ever. Big, natural E cups and she is only 32 so gorgeous as well. In China for a holiday but back in two weeks and I am booked in as her first customer back so she will be nice and horny after a 5 week break.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always wonder for those student WL, what if one day they finish their study and quit the industry, but turns up in your workplace as your colleague?

Banned
    I know some ex mls. One becomes receptionist as she has bf. Two own massage shops and married. One quit because some bitchy colleagues contacted her bf to tell him about her job. One quit because she was caught by her boyfriend's friend. All Asian.
    And one Aussie girl who became receptionist, then back to ml, then quit and has a normal job. But I haven't contacted her for long time so I don't know if she comes back or not now. Another Aussie quit and just focuses on uni.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this should mean "except retirement" because all wls have to retire some day

Banned
    '' Once a hooker always a hooker. "

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't know her personally but eva from Summerville? Mentioned she was gonna open her own legit massage shop. Guess she reached her goal as she isn't working anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I know a girl who quit because she was sick of it. Took up a normal job, but she could not live on minimal wages. She quit again once her boyfriend of 5 years stop charging her rent and started to give her pocket money to spend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    Yes, I know a girl who quit because she was sick of it. Took up a normal job, but she could not live on minimal wages. She quit again once her boyfriend of 5 years stop charging her rent and started to give her pocket money to spend.

After earning upwards of $100 hr for FS tax free it must be hard working in a normal job for $100 a day and then getting taxed on it.

Choice.....spend one day a week getting a few fucks and earning $600 tax free then get the rest of the week off or work for one week as a checkout chick at Woolies...you chose...

Banned
    The temptation of earning big bucks quickly in comparison to working all day and still getting less is why some girls decide to return to the industry. Yes I recall one girl who left this industry to try a different occupation only to return to the same industry because she wanted to earn more money and her friend persuaded her to return (by the way her friend also worked in this industry).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Read an article today that our economy is going up the shit. Even a uni degree can count for little. Jobs are being outsourced, made redundant, or becoming casual with no long term security. I dont blame anyone for seeking a secure income in any industry that offers it