Girl's Name : Yumi

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 14 May, 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : medium tits (34in - C cup natural) and medium bums (est 35in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 6, 160 cm tall, snow-white smooth skin, pretty, medium length hair.

Roster: unsure. New girl

Ethnicity : Taiwanese / North Korean mix

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

I was free last Sunday and rang the shop to see if they have any new girls whom I haven't tried before. I discovered from the receptionist, Alex, that there was one girl whom I had not encountered before. Her name is Yumi. He gave me some descriptions of her and that sounded pretty good. I told him I would be there in the afternoon.

When I arrived shop, Alex told me that she was waiting for me. Soon, Yumi came to say hello. She wore a black skirt with low cut. I could see her nice tits half exposed. She looks very sweet and friendly. Yumi's body is very proportional. Her snow-white skin is the color which I like most for girls. She looked really fresh. I took her for half an hour to try her out.

In the room, Yumi told me that she is a mix of Taiwanese and North Korean. After I heard this, I called Alex immediately and told him that I wanted to increase the time to one hour. The reason is that I have never had a girl with North Korean blood. I wanted to have a better and longer experience with a North Korean girl to find out if there is any difference as compared to normal Taiwanese or South Korean girls. Alex said no problem and came in to take the extra money from me.

In bed, Yumi gave me a very professional CBJ and cat-bath. She was very enthusiastic to please me. Her tits are not too big but very proportional to her body size. I like her tits very much. She didn't allow me to lick her nipples, saying that it's very ticklish. My dick got hard anyway as I was very eager to try this mysterious North Korean girl's tight pussy. I asked her to lie down and I used the mish position to fuck her.

Getting inside her pussy was not easy as it is small and tight. She put more KY onto her pussy and my condom. I slowly inserted the full length of my dick into her pussy. She made quite a few loud noises before I could put my whole banana inside completely. She held me tightly and didn't allow me to move. After a minute, she relaxed her hands and allowed my dick to slowly move in and out. The tight pussy feeling was fantastic. Then after another 5 minutes of penetration movements, she started to moan. Her noise was very different from other working girls. Her sounds were very genuine.

As I needed to move slowly all the time. Our sex went on for quite a long time. In the end, I didn't need to change position and came while I was on top.

We then went to shower together. We cleaned each other while in shower and hugged like lovers. She really gave me a very strong girl friend feeling. Is this the real North Korean girls' mentality(??, I kept asking myself).

After shower, we went back to bed. She sucked me again and got my dick hard quickly. This time, I tried doggy and got her to do the cowgirl position. She was very awkward in both positions and I needed to give her some coaching. In the end, I told her that I didn't want to come again. After I enjoyed a good look at her body from different angles, I wish to rest and asked her to give me Korean massage to kill off the remaining time.

I felt very good about this experience with a girl (with blood) from a mysterious country. I would surely try her again soon (especially with so many North Korean missile news. I am very happy to fire my own missile into the North Korean private territory. Haha!!!