Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daveo123 View Post
    Christmas - For your ex-client bfs, how many times did they see you as a client before you fell in love with them?
    OH! good question... I only see them once @work... :/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No idea if this has been asked because I guess you get it free....but...would you ever use the service of a working man? I.e Would you pay to be fucked?

Banned
    Hey Christmas you can answer ( or anyone else). Is Marrickville 5 the one that looks like a really run down house outside? If it is is it any better looking inside?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hodu View Post
    No idea if this has been asked because I guess you get it free....but...would you ever use the service of a working man? I.e Would you pay to be fucked?
    no.. never.. I am interested though..

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Hey Christmas you can answer ( or anyone else). Is Marrickville 5 the one that looks like a really run down house outside? If it is is it any better looking inside?
    yeah it looks so bad atm but we are renovating this year

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

yeah it looks so bad atm but we are renovating this year
    Ok cool.

Was gonna try it out tonight but saw it but looked so run down went to Midas instead. Maybe have to give it a try some other time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting - I used to make a fortune working as a host in Shanghai and Seoul - I've been looking to start a business here doing something similar...not sure if there is a market though.

Banned
    Interesting - I used to make a fortune working as a host in Shanghai and Seoul - I've been looking to start a business here doing something similar...not sure if there is a market though.
    95% of customer will be a working ladies and MLs and the other 5% would be rich girls and women. (imo)
    I'm poor enough but still interested... let me know if you really open it, I've heard there's private agency in straty but don't know well about it.. ..

I've been karaoke for women, we call it (호빠) , we just drank, sang and talked. paid almost ... ehrhh.... I DONT REMEMBER. was like few hundred dollars each.
    I don't know that still exist,,.. probably yeah

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    95% of customer will be a working ladies and MLs and the other 5% would be rich girls and women. (imo)
    I'm poor enough but still interested... let me know if you really open it, I've heard there's private agency in straty but don't know well about it.. ..

I've been karaoke for women, we call it (호빠) , we just drank, sang and talked. paid almost ... ehrhh.... I DONT REMEMBER. was like few hundred dollars each.
    reinforcing what Christmas is saying, I personally know a few girls who are really keen!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    You can search for the penis ranking, but I think the rank of Persian and Italian might not accurate, or maybe it's just my lack of experience.
    One question for you Babycat if you're okay with it! Are they bigger or smaller than you expected?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I wish I could speak Spainish as it's a sexy language and I love Spainish songs, Persian language for own reason and French so if I have chance to visit France, I could understand what locals tell me.
    If you can help me learn Korean I can be your conversation/speaking tutor for the other three. My Spanish is the weakest of the three though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

At the 정빠 I worked at, there were a lot of younger women. They pretty much just paid me to drink and listen to them talk about their problems - it wasn't just about the sex. There were a lot of rich 아줌마 too...but yeh...way more attractive young women than I expected.

Best and worst 6 months of my life. I made good money at that time...but I was always hungover as fuck. Korean women can drink!!!!

I became much better at Karaoke too - master of the 트로트.

I'll definitely investigate the idea further - but not sure it would work like it would in Korea.

Another question for you: Do your friends/family know about your job? Are they okay with it. And if you ever moved back to Korea would you work in the same industry?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Japan has a similar scene, I saw alot of good looking guys handing out brochures to girls to go to their clubs. They do the same thing for guys with good looking girls.
    There is a documentary about this in Japan, the workers say they are emotionally drained and can't do it for long.

Banned
    At the 정빠 I worked at, there were a lot of younger women. They pretty much just paid me to drink and listen to them talk about their problems - it wasn't just about the sex. There were a lot of rich 아줌마 too...but yeh...way more attractive young women than I expected.

Best and worst 6 months of my life. I made good money at that time...but I was always hungover as fuck. Korean women can drink!!!!

I'll definitely investigate the idea further - but not sure it would work like it would in Korea.

Another question for you: Do your friends/family know about your job? Are they okay with it. And if you ever moved back to Korea would you work in the same industry?
    HAHA whatttt were you Korean
    the answer is
    No/no/no

what's 정빠? I'm really noob at this so teach me!!! once i watched beast boys? (movie) and the real 호빠 was so different from movie... -.- disappointing.. bit.. hehe maybe because it was in Sydney I guess. im pretty sure it's really happening in 강남... maybe it's even better...LOL so are you saying that you were 선수? oh.... that;s interesting...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    정빠 is a more premium 호빠. They are pretty much the same thing but much nicer on the inside and alcohol is crazy expensive (more than 호빠 anyway). It's like 일프로 thing.

Yeah, I was 선수 in 강남 for 6 months before I was arrested LOL. I got caught breaching my Visa conditions (E2 visa) - somebody must of reported me! I would have left because I was getting fat from all the alcohol anyway haha.

You went to 호빠 in Sydney? With foreign hosts or Korean?

The place I worked in Korea mostly had Korean hosts but there were a few Russians and a Turkish guy who worked with me. I can tell you some parts of that movie Beastie Boys are pretty accurate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    왜 지금 모두 한국어로 말하는거야?

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    왜 지금 모두 한국어로 말하는거야?
    ㅋㅋㅋ 왜 그걸 하는 수 없어? 여기서 영어와 종국어도 있어~~ 괜찮아^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    왜 지금 모두 한국어로 말하는거야?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    ㅋㅋㅋ 왜 그걸 하는 수 없어? 여기서 영어와 종국어도 있어~~ 괜찮아^^
    Ahhahaha what's going on here

정빠 is a more premium 호빠. They are pretty much the same thing but much nicer on the inside and alcohol is crazy expensive (more than 호빠 anyway). It's like 일프로 thing.

Yeah, I was 선수 in 강남 for 6 months before I was arrested LOL. I got caught breaching my Visa conditions (E2 visa) - somebody must of reported me! I would have left because I was getting fat from all the alcohol anyway haha.

You went to 호빠 in Sydney? With foreign hosts or Korean?

The place I worked in Korea mostly had Korean hosts but there were a few Russians and a Turkish guy who worked with me. I can tell you some parts of that movie Beastie Boys are pretty accurate.
    Were all K boys, not very handsome, 잘 놀지도 못하고..either... like not professional 선수s.. .
    But is that normal to have 2차 in Korea? And do i have to pay more about it? Ehhh I wouldn't, actually... unless he's like super good. Like sex god..
    And you are thinking of having private agency for women, not a 호빠 right?? Hmm..would be hard to get a decent gigolo..imho... .
    but I'm willing to try every new-boys, can write a review if you want to =) I'm here for you ㅋㅋㅋ

Banned

We do have those places in Sydney where the young attractive girls (called hostesses) sit with club patrons and drink, laugh and sing karaoke with them for a price. Since the girls are told to drink with the patrons to generate more business for the club, they tend to find themselves having bad hangovers the next day. Most persist since they need the money and due to the limited employment opportunities available to them.

Banned
    ㅋㅋㅋ육개장 맛있어요! ~~

Banned

You're taking the pi$$ yeah......there is no way that there would be a big market for ladies looking to have sex her in Sydney.

For ladies to find a good looking guy to give them one for free would be easy as. Tinder will produce one in about 10 seconds

Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast