Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The not using your mouth was referring to an earlier comment you made about cold sore virus .
    You said no DFK no BBBJ
    Yes BB Fucking and yes to getting you wet pussy kissed , licked & sucked .
    Something like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm ok but I know some girls are jelly. most of my WL friends are ok with that too. it's not boyfriend girlfriend thing, why would you be bothered if you see other guys as well ㅋ

It wasn't that bad experience my first day as WL, what's so different if I worked as ML before,
    first day as ML was bit nervous because I was bad at remember massage routine. was worried if customer complains ㅋㅋㅋ so manager can scold me -.-
    never pretend I was someone else. it would be fun though.. maybe few different colour of wigs that I wore when I worked? explains that better? ... ㅋ
    Thanks for the answer.

I remembered your pink wig from Rockdale era, you were so cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    The textbook rules of economics breaks when we are talking high powered executive positions, which make up a small percentage of total number of jobs but a disproportionately large percentage of total income. Men are paid more than their female counterparts in these positions and reasons go beyond hours worked. The gender pay gap in these positions are real, the glass ceiling does still exist.
    They getting, say, only 500k pa instead of the 550K the gents are getting? My heart is breaking for them Longan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Xmas, which of the WL are you closest too??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix555 View Post
    I remembered your pink wig from Rockdale era, you were so cute.
    ❤️❤️❤️ san q ❤️❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by iplayforfun View Post
    Xmas, which of the WL are you closest too??
    I have a few... one of the closest, she retired for good and her name was Monica @M8. she's so pretty❤️
    Summer @42 (but she works interstate these days), Romi @5, Talia @42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ❤️❤️❤️ san q ❤️❤️❤️

I have a few... one of the closest, she retired for good and her name was Monica @M8. she's so pretty❤️
    Can you please ask Summer coming to Brisbane? Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Can you please ask Summer coming to Brisbane? Thank you
    Hey actually, She was there few weeks ago. Shop is called 'asian star'
    But I've never recommended her to my customers since she's just kps itself �� She's one of my bestie but to be honest, she'd better get a normal job or quit and go back to Korea if she doesn't like her current job. Too bitch to most of customers. ...
    Her name is bunny there and visit asian star once or maybe twice a year, so if you want to try typical kps, book her~❤️

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Ha ha ha mate you sound a little bit down on the fairer sex. You understand gender stereotyping and how it works do ya matey?
    Unfortunately, he is right. The gender pay gap has been debunked many times. It was a stupid "study" that was done by inepts. What they did was average out all of the salaries of men and compare that with the average for women and find that women, on average, earn 77c to a man's $1 in USA in the 70s. It doesn't take into account the type of job, hours worked, experience, etc. When you take those things into account, the average comes to about 99c, which is within the margin of error.

Women and men will always be different simply because we are a sexually dimorphic species and sex economy plays a huge part (you only need one man to repopulate the earth, but you can't do it with one woman). It's why we send men to die all the time.

//end rant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol! What a great ar!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who uses average income to do any form of meaningful statistics?! That's super dumb.

Banned
    ❤️❤️❤️ san q ❤️❤️❤️

Did you know any girls from Romeos? My favourite there was Emily. She worked at m8 after Romeos for a short time and then disappeared.

Banned
    I wonder if xmas was at m8, when i used to freqeunt the joint.

At that time, there was one girl i used to see regularly, you wouldnt know her by any chance would you? Jade.

Banned
    I worked with Bibi, Amy, Cookie, Tiffany, Bella, Tina, Ruby, Cathy, whoelse.. Monica, as I mentioned.. Does Jade have wide jaw? I'm not sure.. above girls i can remember well though well and don't know about Romeo girls! Sorry can't help you..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I worked with Bibi, Amy, Cookie, Tiffany, Bella, Tina, Ruby, Cathy, whoelse.. Monica, as I mentioned.. Does Jade have wide jaw? I'm not sure.. above girls i can remember well though well and don't know about Romeo girls! Sorry can't help you..
    How come I know all these ladies 😅😅
    But I was a big fan of Daisy😍😘

Junior Member(有D料到)
    was this ruby petite?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by felini View Post
    How come I know all these ladies ����
    But I was a big fan of Daisy����
    Oh i remember!!! Daisy yes she was so pretty model figure.. wonder if she's still around

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Who uses average income to do any form of meaningful statistics?! That's super dumb.
    People with an agenda.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey actually, She was there few weeks ago. Shop is called 'asian star'
    But I've never recommended her to my customers since she's just kps itself �� She's one of my bestie but to be honest, she'd better get a normal job or quit and go back to Korea if she doesn't like her current job. Too bitch to most of customers. ...
    Her name is bunny there and visit asian star once or maybe twice a year, so if you want to try typical kps, book her~❤️
    Thanks for the honest feedback! will give her a pass instead!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not sure if this has been asked before. How much can a very popular WL and ML make per year?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tarl1975 View Post
    I am not sure if this has been asked before. How much can a very popular WL and ML make per year?
    very popular one could make 1.5-2k a day, if she works whole day. (except sleeping, eating and toilet)
    let's say average 1.7k a day, a week 10k

-period 4days x12mth = 7 weeks maybe?

45weeks nonstop working except period,
    450k maybe

Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast