Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    two completely different spot

i was replying separately to
    1 comment about hitting cervix
    2 jerry/xmas unwillingness to squirt because she thinks she's going to piss

Clit sizes (like penis size) vary also. Some a big and long and like a mini penis especially when aroused (kind of a turn off)
    I've had 1 girl i swear to god i couldn't find for the life of me.
    And every size in between

the clit is pretty much the female penis head

Squirting

Reference Paper
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...12799/abstract
    That clit photo is a 3D model and shows how it's not just that miniature penis head looking thing but that it wraps around the whole vagina.
    http://bust.com/sex/10347-your-clito...ntil-2009.html

But anyway, lol that any of us guys on the internet think we know everything about vaginas and squirting and clitorises when there's still doctors arguing about the existence of the g spot.

Banned
    6sixtynine has been getting elocution lessons from Professor 'enry 'iggins!

Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    There will be whole bunch of med students pissing themselves laughing at the theories, diagrams and misinformation being thrown about in this thread.
    Curious. Why only med students? why not the Drs, Scientist, anatomists, physiologists, sexual health professors, etc?
    why just med students?

If you know the correct answer, contribute.

or correct the wrong information.

All information even in science is debatable. that's the basis of science.
    All standing theories are best fit until proven wrong or better one comes along.

i.e newton's theory of gravity was replaced by einstein's general theory of relativity.

If anything is wrong ignorant of naive. educate us. That's how the human species progress and move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Curious. Why only med students? why not the Drs, Scientist, anatomists, physiologists, sexual health professors, etc?
    why just med students?

If you know the correct answer, contribute.

or correct the wrong information.

All information even in science is debatable. that's the basis of science.
    All standing theories are best fit until proven wrong or better one comes along.

i.e newton's theory of gravity was replaced by einstein's general theory of relativity.

If anything is wrong ignorant of naive. educate us. That's how the human species progress and move forward.
    Sage words from a Janitor. 😆

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A question for both Babycat and Christmas and I am sorry if this has been asked before on this thread.

Have you ever had anal sex and if so do you enjoy it?

The reason that I ask is that I am NOT a fan of anal sex but have had several girlfriends that absolutely loved it !! I have had more girlfriends that do not like it however and are not in favour of it at all.

Just curious.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sage words from a Janitor. ��
    Or a janitor studying to be a gyno...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just wondering has there been many happy endings after leaving the job like pretty woman......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    There will be whole bunch of med students pissing themselves laughing at the theories, diagrams and misinformation being thrown about in this thread.
    I reckon she knows more about sex than most med students. By the way, we want the bogan back here not you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    A question for both Babycat and Christmas and I am sorry if this has been asked before on this thread.
    The reason that I ask is that I am NOT a fan of anal sex but have had several girlfriends that absolutely loved it !! I have had more girlfriends that do not like it however and are not in favour of it at all.
    Just curious.
    no
    anal no good

Quote Originally Posted by Matie View Post
    Just wondering has there been many happy endings after leaving the job like pretty woman......
    no
    never seen this kind of happy ending (I haven't watched yet but it's cinderella story right?)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah more or less......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    no
    anal no good

no
    never seen this kind of happy ending (I haven't watched yet but it's cinderella story right?)
    Thanks for the reply christmas...I thought that was the case!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Christmas... Babycat... I am your father...

Banned
    Christmas your new blog design must be entirely set up for mobiles. Everything is too big on my pc. All the videos are too big to fit on the screen - and even little Starchy didn't fit on the screen!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Christmas your new blog design must be entirely set up for mobiles. Everything is too big on my pc. All the videos are too big to fit on the screen - and even little Starchy didn't fit on the screen!
    I think its set up properly. You might just be having the same problem on here that a lot people seem to where they think something is bigger than it actually is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    I think its set up properly. You might just be having the same problem on here that a lot people seem to where they think something is bigger than it actually is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Macho Man.....blast from the past

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post

Just curious.
    Naaaaaaa, not enjoyable at all. One time is too much enough for me. So much painful even trying to get myself relax. No, can't control the action of ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matie View Post
    Some happy endings but I'm not sure if they are last long or not. Yes, temporary happy endings as they leave the industry to live with their partners.
    One left for two years then broke up. Back to industry, married another guy. She looks happy.
    One married, has baby, owns a shop.
    One broke up with her customer-boyfriend but they're still friends. Owns a shop, married, has baby.
    I think most of happy endings due to the girls are still independent but not try to rip off their partners. Of course they need assistance in visa, but then work out together in settlements like normal couples.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Naaaaaaa, not enjoyable at all. One time is too much enough for me. So much painful even trying to get myself relax. No, can't control the action of ass!

Some happy endings but I'm not sure if they are last long or not. Yes, temporary happy endings as they leave the industry to live with their partners.
    One left for two years then broke up. Back to industry, married another guy. She looks happy.
    One married, has baby, owns a shop.
    One broke up with her customer-boyfriend but they're still friends. Owns a shop, married, has baby.
    I think most of happy endings due to the girls are still independent but not try to rip off their partners. Of course they need assistance in visa, but then work out together in settlements like normal couples.
    Thanks for the reply Babycat...it only confirms my thoughts that the vast majority of girls do not like anal sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Happy endings" - love the pun!

Banned
    really? It should look like this on desktop version. like a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Christmas... Babycat... I am your father...
    wtf? ㅋㅋㅋ

Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast