Brigitte is truly a dream girl, a girl I would love to be with in my recurring dreams !

DreamGirls advertises her to be natural D, it's a bit misleading, haha ! As far as I'm concerned, they are natural E's, comparable to the famous pair owned by Milo, only that they are on an even sexier body !!!

When the door opened, I was greeted by a stunning form, like something you would sometimes see in a movie or a comic book ! But she turned around and led me to the room where the lighting was brighter, that's where I found I had to pick up my jaw from the floor !

What a sight that was. Brigitte wore a strapless low-neckline evening gown, the body hugging tailoring fully exposed her stunning figure. From the side view, the protrusion at the top and bottom was so prominent it made it look almost comical ! From the front, the pair of white twin mounds threatened to break free from the restraint of the dress. I was thinking what a wonderful job the pushup bra has done ! But when I pulled down the zipper at the back, I could see they were real, and huge ! I couldn't help myself but to grope at them, that caused her to jump up because my hands were cold coming in from the cold wind today, haha.

As she jumped, her dress fell to her ankles, revealing an even better looking body. Brigitte has a pretty face, long dyed blonde hair, a very slim body with a super flat tummy, narrow hip and a sexy little butt, typical Korean smooth white skin, with her super yummy breasts, she's a complete package that made me almost swallow my tongue to stop me from drooling !

No BBBJ in the shower, simply because the shower space in the bath tub was narrow, and I suggest extra care should be taken when climbing out of the bath tub, it's slippery !

When Brigitte came to the bed, she was all smiling, she's got a bubbly personality, although her English is not great, but the communication was smooth and entertaining. She asked me to turn over for her to start the proceedings from the back, but I said I wanted her to lie down beside me, 'cause I want to play with those puppies first. They were soft and totally organic, I climbed on top and simulated some Spanish, she would lick at my tip when I thrust forward, I asked her if she would CIM and COF, she said ok to CIM but no to COF.

Then I slowly licked and sucked my way down to her pussy, and what a beautiful pussy too, so tiny I couldn't even see the hole ! Even parting her lips with my finger, the hole still looked miniature. With just a little patch of well trimmed fur on top, DATY was extremely pleasant.

Brigitte was not a screamer, in fact, she didn't even act to look sensitive, for the first 2 minutes, she didn't seem to react to the stimulation of DATYing, but she then started to breathe harder and more frequently. As I kept working and found the best routine for her, she was making more and more noise and kept uttering : Oh, oppa, oh, oppa ! Finally she reached a high pitch and arched up her back and collapsed.

After a couple of minutes rest, without asking, she pushed me to lie on my back and went straight for BBBJ. She would licked the ball thoroughly first then put my little brother in her mouth for a few strokes, then released and licked at the top again. she kept working on her technique tirelessly until I need my main course.

I could see that she's not extremely experienced at this job, she had trouble putting the dom on for me, I had to finish the job myself. Then my next job was to find the tiny hole ! Haha ! But miraculously, the little brother seemed to have eyes of his own, without actually looking, a few pokes later, he was in !

At first, she tried to use her knees on my body to prevent me from poking too hard or something, but my action gave her more confidence as I increased the pace. Same thing happened, at first, she was nervous and didn't seem too excited to the penetration, but gradually she yelled like the Japanese girl and arched her back once more and collapsed.

To my surprise, I was pulling out when I'm done, she grabbed my bum and kept me inside her for her to catch her breath. When finally I managed to pull out, she cleaned me up with tissue, in doing so, she asked me if I was sensitive after cumming, when I said no, another surprise, she put my little brother in her mouth again, what a dream girl full of surprises !

With her friendly and bubbly personality, it's not hard for her to be a dream girl in every man's dreams !