There hasn't been a brand girl from MOC or they have abandoned the term recently. Now that they have introduced one by the name of Kris, it had cretainly caught my attention. After checking out the photos, I didn't waste any time to make my booking to make sure I'm ahead of Bro IExperiment, he's on the loose at the moment !

First impression of Kris was that she's very pretty. But she's more like a girl from a well-to-do family next door, elegant and well mannered, irrelevant to the MOC description of a wild cowgirl. Kris is a girl from the North Eastern part of China, a region well known for beautiful girls, Kris lives up to that reputation easily !

Kris has a beautiful face, very symmetrical and refined features. The shape of her small mouth with full lips is so beautiful in the Chinese aesthetic. She has medium length black hair with reddish highlights, tanned and silky smooth skin. A delightfully slim body with an absolutely flat tummy, A cup breasts, long limbs with a pair of very well shaped legs, on top of that, a lovely clean shaven pussy !

The greetings and the smile showed that Kris was a very friendly girl. In saying that I think we are indeed very lucky these days, gone are the days when we used to get dead fish in punting ... well ! At least I haven't had a dead fish experience for longer than I care to remember, at least not with any young and fresh girls from outcall agencies, they're all very friendly and genuinely responsive. Kris was no exception, we got on well within minutes of chats.

The shower scene was pretty standard, she cleaned me well, with great attention and unrushed, just like a lover, with no shortage of kisses and cuddles. From the way I held her, I think she's shorter than 167cm as advertised, she felt small in my arms !

Back on the bed, she started by climbing on top of me and planted her mouth on mine for some DFK. Although not the most skilful, but it's done with feelings, that's what I like about these young and inexperienced girls ! Then she moved down and continued her catbath until she caught my little brother and started her BBBJ. The BBBJ was surprisingly good, good tongue movements and adequate pressure without going over the top, even deepthroating a few times ! I turned her over for 69, as with other young girls, she was so sensitive and she didn't hide her enjoyment. At the sight and sound of her reaction to DATY, I decided to give her more by putting her on her back. Without missing a beat, I DFK her while I inserted a finger in her and worked her up to a frenzy. To add to her excitement, I moved down to lick on her clitoris without retrieving my finger. When her warm and wet vaginal muscle was throbbing on my finger, I knew the time was right, when I looked up, she's got a condom in hand already ! Haha, the girl just couldn't wait !

I found that Kris' opening was pretty low, so the angle of penetration was a bit tricky, and once inside, my little brother was under pressure from all directions. So we turned on the side to continue the piston movements, that's when she turned wild, she almost took charge of the thrusting on the side, and her arms were tightening her embrace on me. After a while, I thought she looked tired, so I lifted her up for the lotus position to give her a bit of a rest. But before long, she was grinding on me again and smiled mischievously. When she picked up speed with her cowgirl action, I felt I was getting there and wanted to take charge, but her pussy closed in so tight and she didn't seem willing to stop. Before I could move up she squeezed the last drop out of me ! Well, it's all good, not complaining either !

With me still inside her, she rested her head on my chest until her breathing evened out, then she reached up for more DFK. A little while later, I felt my juice in the condom was dripping down with me on my back, so I said to her we'd better clean it up first. But by then the time was almost up, so we had to call it a day !

Kris is one of those girls that are very easy to get on with, although she might have to learn a bit more tricks from some loving brothers, and she sees Caucasians too, so it's good news to Caucasian brothers out there !