Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is the hardest to get in rnt....the lil extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Think it depends on the girls as well. Had girls offering FS straight from the get go.
    but generally for me BBBJ is hardest to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Like BK I stick to the suburbs. I have a few girls on rotation that I've built good relationships with and know that it won't be a wasted punt. Every visit I get a little bit more. Friendliness, respect and hygiene go a long way. I've had a few girls tell me I smell good. My success rate is good and I've received more than standard extras on a first visit many times. I usually get the massage at the end. I've been at it for about a year.
    And I like your taste of women Papi please review more !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    ... Pringles ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And I like your taste of women Papi please review more !

Cheers
    They do taste good 😊. I'll be doing some reviews in private section.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunaa View Post
    Think it depends on the girls as well. Had girls offering FS straight from the get go.
    but generally for me BBBJ is hardest to come by.
    I agree with this. Had quite a few girls offering FS but most ML will only offer CBJ no BBBJ. Once I had a ML working on her first day and gave me a BBBJ and didn't ask for any extra money. I don't think she knew how the industry worked yet. I gave her an extra $50 anyway - which she was VERY happy with. Her BBBJ was also quite good as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm gonna go with anal. That's hard to get. Not that I'm looking for it...

Normally I would say bbbj is the hardest to get other than anal which I don't want. However I got an awesome bbbj last week from a ml in a CBD shop. I wasn't expecting it. Her mouth was getting very close so naturally I asked. She said no and offered another girl. I was nice and declined and just told her that I liked her so no need to change and I don't need a bj. She apologized a few times but i told her I was happy with her. A few minutes later she offered it to me and I accepted.
    Last edited by spiral; 24-06-2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Add some detail

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    Normally I would say bbbj is the hardest to get other than anal which I don't want. However I got an awesome bbbj last week from a ml in a CBD shop. I wasn't expecting it. Her mouth was getting very close so naturally I asked. She said no and offered another girl. I was nice and declined and just told her that I liked her so no need to change and I don't need a bj. She apologized a few times but i told her I was happy with her. A few minutes later she offered it to me and I accepted.
    So did you get it for free or with a tip ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Maybe a real bullshit charmer
    Yeah you caught on to my master plan.....i spend my spare time trying to fabricate stories purely for you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Yeah you caught on to my master plan.....i spend my spare time trying to fabricate stories purely for you
    Anytime there is a story that sounds too good to be true and lacks any specific details, the bullshit talk meter starts going up, and for your story the meter went as high as it can go.

So just to summarise, you got anal from a ML on your first visit, without you asking for it, and for free. It sounds very credible to me.

And no details about where the shop is, the nationality of the ml, nothing. Not even the suburb name lol Yeah I believe you bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anal. I never brought the topic up, but it has never been offered. I have received a few things with a standard tip and some extras with a kind tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apart BBBJ never had any other extras people talk about !! The BBBJ was also not worth it ended paying $100 for the tip.... plus the hour cost 60, I could've gone FS shopz

Where is everyone going?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anytime there is a story that sounds too good to be true and lacks any specific details, the bullshit talk meter starts going up, and for your story the meter went as high as it can go.

So just to summarise, you got anal from a ML on your first visit, without you asking for it, and for free. It sounds very credible to me.

And no details about where the shop is, the nationality of the ml, nothing. Not even the suburb name lol Yeah I believe you bro
    Relax bro. I think everyone knows you gotta take anything from an internet forum with a pinch of salt. If anyone truly takes all anonymous poster's stories at face value then I've got the title deed to the Sydney opera house that I would.like to sell to him for 10 billion dollars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Relax bro. I think everyone knows you gotta take anything from an internet forum with a pinch of salt. If anyone truly takes all anonymous poster's stories at face value then I've got the title deed to the Sydney opera house that I would.like to sell to him for 10 billion dollars.
    I agree, bullshit is much more likely on the internet, but it's still bullshit.

Banned

Mate i think you are adding parts to your story that i never said. Re-read my post - i am new to the scene not new to the ML. It wasn't my first time with her and i never alluded that it was.

If you read again you will also see i did ask for normal sex. She offered the anal as she couldn't do normal due to time of the month.

Not sure why the details matter but if you wanna know nationality was Thai - how that info helps you i dunno unless you are planning to calculate the correlation of anal sex conversion based on nationality.

In terms of shop/suburb my concience tells me that this ML wouldn't like these details made public and reading some of the shit on this site i can see why. Like i said i stick to the burbs and only a few different areas. If i said the suburb this happened it is very easy to work out the place and i don't really wanna jeopardize a good thing i currently enjoy.

Only thing im guilty of is being selfish i guess. Although this is likely on offer for others anyway who get lucky.

Aside from easily having FS, BBBJ, cock-sliding and/or some really intense DFK (all still with the $50 tip), the hardest to get off was getting contact numbers/details all due to forgetting about it. Once an ML recently wanted me to go CIM with her, but as expected, I couldn't get it off for thinking CIM is still a weird thing to do to a girl.
    Last edited by ChulSoo; 26-06-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: spelling & grammar corrections

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A good massage with a good tease. A good tease not so easy to find.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got CBJ yesterday for $20 on top of $50. The ML said she loved me so much since I am so handsome, she is not doing it for anyone. After part II, she asked for my number which I gave her WeChat only. She keeps pinging me to see her in her apartment for FS with good price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CoF is the hardest

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A properly made Martini.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast