Thread: Rika Tamura - Never Thought it was Possible to be Too Tight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It might cover the airfare at least one way to Thailand where you can see not one Thai version of Rika Tamura but many girls!
    i totally agree. Just can't spend 600 on one go when i think what i could do with it. As you say, just take flight to Bangkok or pattaya.
    But everyone their budget. Some people i guess just don't have the time for a trip despite the money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    i totally agree. Just can't spend 600 on one go when i think what i could do with it. As you say, just take flight to Bangkok or pattaya.
    But everyone their budget. Some people i guess just don't have the time for a trip despite the money.
    Yeah you are pretty much right about the time thing, it's too much time and effort to go to Thailand where i've got some major doubts that girls like this are easily available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Yeah you are pretty much right about the time thing, it's too much time and effort to go to Thailand where i've got some major doubts that girls like this are easily available.
    There are many glamours in Thailand and they are available. Just need to have the time to find them.