Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ML switch

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The ML switch

Hey guys,

Had a bizarre yet funny experience recently that left me confused.

Entered a shop and there were two girls available. . So I picked the cuter one of the two.

Get in the room, and she starts massaging me. I'm lying face down. Having a nice massage.

Suddenly, she says something in Thai. Was she talking to me? No, she must be talking to herself.

Then, I'm asked to Turn over. To my horror, the cute girl has been REPLACED with the other girl!

I try to argue to get the other one back, but the girl won't have it, and says that she was waiting for a customer who booked her and now had turned up.

What the??

Anyways, the other , less attractive girl, did a fantastic job finishing the massage.

After I left, i felt pissed off. But later I found the whole thing very funny! I also felt very pleased with the very sexy job the replacement girl had done.

Another day, I was able to book the original girl and we had a full session together. She told me that was their policy, if the booking turned up.

My question to you guys is has anyone had an experience like this before? And how do you think I should have handled the situation?

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can always ask when you go into the shop who will be doing the massage just to be sure, especially if it's a new shop.

Worse than this is when you actually get the pretty girl and when you turn over and she asks if you want extras she says "well I don't do extras but I will get the other girl for you" - there is no way out of that situation that I know of other than to say "yeah me either, please continue the massage".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thats unreal one girl starts the job and then you find another one taking her place I would not be happy about that.

KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

OOps
    Last edited by Mr Bastard; 01-04-2017 at 09:26 PM. Reason: GRAMMER, once again

Oops x2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh hey Alan you're back lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wow never seen" Mr Bastard " this sooo angry lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Hey guys,

Had a bizarre yet funny experience recently that left me confused.

Entered a shop and there were two girls available. . So I picked the cuter one of the two.

Get in the room, and she starts massaging me. I'm lying face down. Having a nice massage.

Suddenly, she says something in Thai. Was she talking to me? No, she must be talking to herself.

Then, I'm asked to Turn over. To my horror, the cute girl has been REPLACED with the other girl!

I try to argue to get the other one back, but the girl won't have it, and says that she was waiting for a customer who booked her and now had turned up.

What the??

Anyways, the other , less attractive girl, did a fantastic job finishing the massage.

After I left, i felt pissed off. But later I found the whole thing very funny! I also felt very pleased with the very sexy job the replacement girl had done.

Another day, I was able to book the original girl and we had a full session together. She told me that was their policy, if the booking turned up.

My question to you guys is has anyone had an experience like this before? And how do you think I should have handled the situation?

Thanks
    I have had this happen a number of times, mostly for the better, but sometimes for the worse ...
    A few times I have had the girl switch for one of my regulars that wanted to "do me", so the other girl got asked to swap the session, I was happy they swapped since my regular was not in the lineup when I chose the other girl.

I have also had a bad replacement but I looked at her when she entered the room so cancelled.

I have never had them change mid-session for the worse though, not sure how to handle this since it is too late ...

If my memory served me correctly, the ML switch - or should I say, MLs joined in happened on my first ever visit at the then totally unknown Snow Lotus !

Don't believe me, go on and check out the first ever post on that SL thread !

I think I had a rather average massage session with a milf and was heading towards a nothing part II until the mamasan Vicky joined in and gave me a bit of free double hands and we started talking in Cantonese and she tried to upsell me another young ML for a paying double part 2 who happened to be the lovely Cici (pretty sure lots of mamasans will try to upsell a double to clients on a slow night to help the other ml earn more tips, Vicky just did it a lot better.......haha) and Vicky even helped to negotiated a cheaper part II with Cici for me and the rest, as things went was history.

Banned
    I've never experienced such situation. By keeping an eye on what is going on and chatting with them even when lying on your stomach will prevent any MLs changing places during your session. However having MLs change halfway would not go down well with me and I would surely be complaining to the boss if this occurred unless the second girl turned out to be better than the first and delivered a fantastic service that left me with a huge smile on my face.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When it has happened to me over the years, Its always noticed at the beginning as I will look to check who comes back into the room.

I will generally sit upright and question it.
    If I do object I give them a chance... like suggesting how am I going to be compensated for the switch ?

Now there is another thread about the quest for freebies etc, so I can leave it to the readers imagination....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I havent had ML switches before but definitely had WL switches!

A couple of months ago I went to a "legit" massage shop where happy endings (clothed) are generally always offered. On arrival, 3 girls sitting in the reception area. They take it in turns, so I was pleased when the most attractive one (by far) was spoken to in Thai by the receptionist, and she stood up and showed me to the room. She asked me how long I wanted to stay, and I told her 1 hour. She said OK, take off clothes and lie down, then left the room. As I was lying there waiting, I was looking forward to the massage and thinking how lucky I was to get the best looking girl. As she entered the room again, I popped my head up to greet her, and also have one last look at her face and body, when to my dismay one of the other less attractive girls appeared! She asked how hard I wanted the massage, and then got to work. The whole time I am lying there wondering what the fuck just happened? It certainly wasn't my attitude or demeanor because I was friendly and polite from the moment I got there. I wanted to ask my ML what happened to the other girl, but thought I might offend her, so I begrudgingly put my head down and received an acceptable standard massage, declining the extras on offer at the end. That's the first time I've been a victim of the old switcheroo, and it left me pissed off to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be worse i went to get a haircut, was sitting in the chair and the gayest guy ever came out from the back to cut my hair.
    At least i wasn't naked

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    WARNING NON SEX RELATED POST:
    Coincidentally I got a real legit massage the other day and the girl swapped 1/3rd of the way through, it was a little annoying since she repeated some of the stuff the previous girl did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Could be worse i went to get a haircut, was sitting in the chair and the gayest guy ever came out from the back to cut my hair.
    At least i wasn't naked
    Lol who gives a fuck if he's gay? He's cutting your hair not giving you a reach around. I could give a shit if they're a transsexual cyborg from the planet Buttfuckathon, as long as they don't fuck up my hair we're sweet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    I havent had ML switches before but definitely had WL switches!
    Funny, I initially read than as WL witches

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Lol who gives a fuck if he's gay? He's cutting your hair not giving you a reach around. I could give a shit if they're a transsexual cyborg from the planet Buttfuckathon, as long as they don't fuck up my hair we're sweet.
    Mate relax my comment was abit tongue in cheek i thought the last line would make that obvious.

The guy was extremely camp and it was the handsiest hair cut i've ever had. this thread reminded me about it that's all . There's no need to get carried away.

And no it wasn't a good hair cut. It made me look like chad townsend
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Mate relax my comment was abit tongue in cheek i thought the last line would make that obvious.

The guy was extremely camp and it was the handsiest hair cut i've ever had. this thread reminded me about it that's all . There's no need to get carried away.

And no it wasn't a good hair cut. It made me look like chad townsend
    peace
    But Chad Townsend is a premiership winner ! He can have any hair styles he likes ! Or no hair !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast