Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yaya

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yaya

With work seeing me near Rockdale, I decided to visit 485 Rockdale again
    Rang to ask recommendation, and was suggested to see a new lady, Yaya
    I booked her for standard service for one hour

Details: around 24, stunning body, attractive face, size 7, around 5'6-5'7, very beautiful boobs size C+ (enhanced?, but seem 100% natural, so lets just say they are natural)
    Long light brown hair. Cute smile. Small tattoos on left shoulder, left ankle. Not much English

Taken to one of the large soundproof rooms at this place. Big shower, with enough room easily for two. Large bed with overhanging canopy. Could be a movieset.
    Yaya came in with sexy black negligee and sexy figure, she wore a black bra, which came off quickly.

Yaya was worth every cent
    This is my opinion, and your taste in women may be different, but I was stunned by Yaya as a lady
    Why ? Yaya is a very attractive taller Thai lady, and she was friendly.
    I love her cheeky smile, and her laugh, which is more like a purr. Purring is cute. She would often look at me and smile, as if we both had paid for the session

She offered me a massage, and it was fine, but possibly not the best Thai massage I have had
    But I wasnt there for the massage
    She was only LFK, but this is no longer a dealbreaker for me
    She offered CBJ, but Im not really a fan, so just let her get me to full attention, then moved on to lovemaking
    I was able to try DATY with her.
    Yaya is trimmed downstairs, which I like, so not shaved completely
    Every position was lovely, and we tried mish, doggy, and quite a few other ways

The best was Yaya on top at the end, grinding me until I saw the fireworks, her lovely figure a great sight. No, not just on top, but a slow coffee grind

Say this a lot at Rockdale, but Yaya ticked all the essential boxes for me:
    - feminine and sexy - tick
    - lovely body, with lovely C+ chest - tick
    - made me feel welcome and sexy - tick
    - no attitude - tick tick tick
    - one hour of mutual enjoyment - tick tick tick

A recommend, recommend from me, if you are happy with the above as I detailled
    The small limitations are more than made up by the highlights

I like Punterman's comment, which essentially says:
    "Everytime you come away from a visit that felt like you had a good girlfriend like sex, rather than money sex, thats priceless"
    Great comment, and it defines what is a good session for me now
    That explains why Yaya (and Ribbon, and Freya, and Sylvia and ...) rate highly for me at this place

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR! Been thinking of giving 485 a try and have a break from the RNT's, so Yaya isn't listed as a Diamond girl but you can pay extra for BBBJ, DFK and CIM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi bigC808
    Im not an expert with the Diamond system
    The roster apparently says which ladies do Diamond. I generally try Diamond, but I think on that day Yaya just does standard

Let me know if you agree with my review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I follow 485 on WeChat and noticed that usually they have about 2-3 girls each day that offer diamond service, always wondered if other girls where available for upgrades 😉

Banned
    The girls at this shop provide standard, premium and diamond service. Most girls will stick to their preferred service rather than do standard and provide extras at an added cost. Not every girl who provides standard service is willing to perform BBBJ or CIM which are available at the diamond level.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks cuteguy I thought that's the way they operated but wasn't sure.. After seeing their girls pop up on Wechat Ribbon is def on my want to try list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to a few different places; not just 485 Rockdale, and like others on here, when I find a place that suits me I return.
    I have had a good run in general, and hope you all have good runs with just the occasional subpar experience
    Its all in your mojo

And Ribbon? Very kind lady who was very nice to meet in general. Photos are real.
    But chemistry is either there or it isnt.
    A whole other thread exists about minimising subpar experiences.

Please post a review in a new thread to tell me how you go, or PM me. After Reports are the best way to know what is out there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will do! Hoping to see her soon! As I said earlier I'm usually just a RnT guy but feeling the need for a FS experience very soon and I think she may be the one ))

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You mean to say you are an FS virgin?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, no! Not by a long shot! But haven't had a FS punt for about 4-5 years and been feeling that urge lately- think it's prob this forum thats doing it?! Reading all the AR's makes me think of the things I'm missing out on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big guy. I truly hope your taste in women is like mine. Because how I write is what I experienced. I dont have the time to waste with subpar. Treat all women with awesome respect, choose a nice shop, and you too may have a great run in FS

Maybe you can teach me what you know too. I still have a lot to learn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, TBH I am totally addicted to asian women! Nothing gets me going like a gorgeous asian. Always treat a women with a lot of respect and fingers crossed for great experiences in return

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I havent tried RnT, and there is possibly a different mindset with that.
    Your approach in general is going to take you far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def worth going to try a Rnt if you haven't before! Most of the time you have to be a little more submissive and just let them do there thing but if you find the right girl you will get a nice bit of tit play maybe a bit of pussy play too (if you're lucky) but in general just a very nice relaxing experience. Actually I do a legit massage at least once a week, I guess you could say i'm addicted to massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. I had a work related back injury on a construction site last year and had legitimate massage paid by health fund

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh mate back injury doesn't sound great but a paid massage does Hopefully all better now though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why did you shift to massage many years ago?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BigC808 what are your tips for R&T joints in the St George Sutherland area? I'm after someone who can do a proper remedial massage with the good old R&T at the end not a soft useless massage. There was a great private ML in Hudson Street at Hurstville but she is not doing it any more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    Why did you shift to massage many years ago?
    Not sure exactly. Got really into the legit massages and just enjoy the happy ending from time to time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    BigC808 what are your tips for R&T joints in the St George Sutherland area? I'm after someone who can do a proper remedial massage with the good old R&T at the end not a soft useless massage. There was a great private ML in Hudson Street at Hurstville but she is not doing it any more.
    Not sure if you seen the AR I posted earlier about Monami but there's a few girls that do a decent massage and a nice part 2 too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast