Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What u gonna do after you lost interest in girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I didn't spend so much time chasing girls I would probably spend my time chasing money.

For men,...only 2 thing in this world that have to be worried .......
    Number One.... Money
    Number Two.... Girls ( what are in Girls mean )....Love , 69 , Pussy , Shaved pussy , Tight Pussy , CIM , BBBj ,etc

Thats Why Pussy will keep us alive till the of the world....

for men,...only 2 thing in this world that have to worried all the time.......
    Number One.... Money
    Number Two.... Girls ( what are in Girls mean )....Love , Pussy , Shaved pussy , Tight Pussy , CIM , BBBj ,etc

Thats Why Pussy will keep us alive till the of the world....

the only reason I try to make more money is so I can get more pussy. damn, come to think of it, I would probably not do many other things like going to the gym, if not for the ability to spend more time with lovely (and naked) women, paid or otherwise. sure, money can't buy love, its true, but what it can't buy I can't use.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RED JOHN

I think you just tired of pussy, not totally lose interested in Beautiful girls. Sometimes I feel the same

Try to find a nice girlfriend or female friend and keep a healthy mental relationship for a while.

Sooner or later, you will be back to punt
    Sports betting lover

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is more complicated to get panel with different slit as it needs some time to like many different activities car you will get panel they get identical after a while and most you really requires an efford plenty of focus to generate them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Damn you're digging up some old threads Aimyy22!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Damn you're digging up some old threads Aimyy22!
    He is just putting up lots of pointless posts to get Senior Member status.
    Happens all the time. I think a better system would be to base seniority on ARs and not just General posts

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Good fucking point Rooter. Two other guys did this recently.

But just as an aside, why would I lose interest in pussy? Shoot me then, please!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think you ever lose interest in girls. One day your penis stops working, but even then you are still probably just as interested in girls, only unable to do anything about it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thats when they put me 6ft under. Why would anyone loose interest in these beautiful ladies I just cant get enough.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Thats when they put me 6ft under. Why would anyone loose interest in these beautiful ladies I just cant get enough.
    Yep. They would be nailing my coffin shut. Even then I've figure out a way to become a vampire or something so I could still chase women around. Or I'd turn into one of those horny ghosts.

How can you loose interest in girls. They fill the colours in our universe's picture. If you loose interest in one girl thats understandable but there is always another one just next door, around the corner or in the next street. If you don't pick her some one else will.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Everything in moderation and pay attention to what your body and mind is telling you. If your body or mind (or both) simply has no urge to punt, then don't. Punt when you need, and not for the sake of chalking up the number of pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by guailo View Post
    Everything in moderation and pay attention to what your body and mind is telling you. If your body or mind (or both) simply has no urge to punt, then don't. Punt when you need, and not for the sake of chalking up the number of pussies.
    I cant afford to do that, "pay attention to what your body and mind is telling you" it gets too expensive I would be punting 3 times a day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    How can you loose interest in girls. They fill the colours in our universe's picture. If you loose interest in one girl thats understandable but there is always another one just next door, around the corner or in the next street. If you don't pick her some one else will.
    I completely agree

Banned
    When I lose interest I will be in a wooden box.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    to red john

there is nothing hobby like sport car , motorbike , fishing boat or anything in this world can beat juicy box.....
    Back in da old day all I need is my sport car and dress nicely pussies cum in left rigth center maybe buy them a drink or two there is no need to pay for the sex...
    But I aint young anymore and my six pack have evolve into a single pack...
    Still I have not lost interest in gals yet I think the key point is don't put all your eggs in one basket. Don't punt 7 day a week have multiple interests/hobbies spend some time and money on other things that tickle you eg I like wine, car and home audio.

The world will come to an end before I loose interest in girls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12