Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cola....

Banned

Cola....

Cola, Cola, Cola, Cola, Cola, Cola, Cola Touré

I wasn't even going to punt last weekend - I had spent a shit tonne of money in the past month and a half through multiple visits to 5 Star and Ginza, another visit to 42 and saw an o' fav at 5 Marrickville on top of normal of life stuff (more than usual). I intended on reigning back on the expenditure.

Then I saw that Cola was back for a 1 week stint and she was on top of the list girls of 5 Stars I wanted to see.....*sigh* guess I'll just have to drop another $350.....

Much has already been written about her and so this AR won't add anything new and will be relatively short.

Cola is a whole lot of fun to be around. She reminds me a bit of Shelly at Ginza - relaxed and playful, and a little bit of Sue at 42 - an air of demurity.

After a brief chat (she thought we had met before but had not - I wish had), she looked at my chest and grabbed my übertitten. Naturally, I flexed and also grabbed hers. We both had a chuckle and she said that guys with pecs turns her on and she couldn't help herself.

She has one the biggest and best natural tits I have seen along with a slim body and a shapely booty to boot.

The shower was the stock standard clean, with a bit of standing body slide, reach around, spanish, and BBBJ.

On the bed, it started off with the usual catbath with me facing down but when I flipped back over she dangled her magnificent breasts on my face whilst she ground her pelvis against me. I then flipped her over and went to town on her breasts and began working my way down her belly. Whilst I was doing that she grabbed my hard dick with with her feet and began stroking it - I'm not really a feet guy but that was a bit of a turn on.

I did my usual prep work for DATY, and after only a couple of light flicks of my tongue Cola squeezed my head with her thighs and indicated to me to stop. I was a bit puzzled (she said she was 'shy' which to me is usually code for 'no, I don't want you to do that'). She was wet and I thought maybe DATY wasn't her thing so I didn't push it. At the end of the session, she explained that she was already really turned on and was about to cum but didn't want to as it would have knocked her out for the rest of the session had she did. I took it with a grain of salt.

I domed up after some more BBBJ and then I did something new that I had not done before - I took her from behind whilst we on our sides and as I reach around and grabbed her full tits. It was a bit too much and it wasn't long before I emptied myself.

We chatted for a bit, talking about why she was only back for only 1 week and what she was going to when she gets back to Korea.

Round 2 started off with some BBBJ and me face fucking as she lay on the bed (check that off my PSE wish list). We then proceeded to mish and it was a glorious sight to see her tits bounce and jiggle at each thrust. She bucked her hips matching each thrust and she then came which got be over the line (wasn't sure if I had anything left!).

We chatted some more, before showering and she insisted on helping me put by clothes back on and even my shoes. What a gal.

It is sad that she isn't around any longer. But I am glad that I had seized the opportunity to meet her before she is gone.

But I still have my Khalessi at 5 Star....

Thanks Bro

FRIDAY is COLA last shift

HURRY

Last edited by 5 Star City; 04-04-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    thanks bro targa for honest real ar

Banned
    been waiting for bro handcockj ar for cola, as his ar is something that i can relate to most of the time

Mr Speech

Please allow COLA to enjoy her Loving moment

NOT your ..fuckme..Jesus..justwow..fuckoff problem
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked this week, AR coming brothers

Banned
    looking forward to your AR bro handcockj

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Mr Speech

Please allow COLA to enjoy her Loving moment

NOT your ..fuckme..Jesus..justwow..fuckoff problem
    Oh dear. Is this 5 Star revealing its inferiority complex?

Chill boys. I just gave you a compliment.

Telling one of your biggest fans to fuck off is a dumb way to generate business.

Time to sack your social media manager.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post

Telling one of your biggest fans to fuck off is a dumb way to generate business.

Biggest Fan of 5 star lol . You said that youself your only vist to 5 star was a month .
    Then you went on to blah blah about girls of other shop on a review about Wl of star .
    You are sure helping 5star to generate businesss !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Try to be smart ass but someone feel you mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Biggest Fan of 5 star lol . You said that youself your only vist to 5 star was a month .
    Then you went on to blah blah about girls of other shop on a review about Wl of star .
    You are sure helping 5star to generate businesss !
    What are you smoking ? He said biggest fan, not customer, so what does the number of visit matter ?

Also, you missed the part where he said he wrote a report about his visit to 5* , a positive one at that too, so yep he does contribute to generate business for 5* aside from the fact he suggested that he would like to return for Crystal again.

That's why 5* response does not make sense, especially considering the person who reviewed Cola also happened to name drop 2 other shops in his report !!
    Last edited by scooper; 04-04-2017 at 10:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    What are you smoking ? He said biggest fan, not customer, so what does the number of visit matter ?

Also, you missed the part where he said he wrote a report about his visit to 5* , a positive one at that too, so yep he does contribute to generate business for 5* aside from the fact he suggested that he would like to return for Crystal again.

That's why 5* response does not make sense, especially considering the person who reviewed Cola also happened to name drop 2 other shops in his report !!
    smoke ? I don't smoke but I would like to smoke what you're on . Buddy ! Customers make the business not fan who dose nothing but talks . Number of vists mean you are supporting the business with cash not you mouth .
    Yeah you miss the part where he carry on why he can't vist 5 star because he has wow , fuck me and Jesus comment of other girls from other shop . He only vist 5 star once and only one report .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sppechwriter, why not travel longer if good? i follow your suggestion and try 5 star. it was long walk but very good girl and shop. i also plan on visit ppp which is also long walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    smoke ? I don't smoke but I would like to smoke what you're on . Buddy ! Customers make the business not fan who dose nothing but talks . Number of vists mean you are supporting the business with cash not you mouth .
    Yeah you miss the part where he carry on why he can't vist 5 star because he has wow , fuck me and Jesus comment of other girls from other shop . He only vist 5 star once and only one report .
    Number one: You do realise that he is also a customer, yes?

Number two: Yes, "Mouth" as you put it, is actually one way of supporting a business. Word of mouth is what makes or breaks you if you understand the first thing about running a business.

Number three: Reviews generate business.
    He's visited 5* once. One positive report for one visit that's 100% record, yes? He puts money in the shop's pocket and wrote a positive report which could attract interests from readers and later on generate more business. Plus he is planning on further visits in the future, so why as a shop would you want to be hostile towards him?

Number four: If you're so upset of him mentioning girls from other shops in this thread, then maybe you should ask yourself why that is. Is it because he takes the shine off the girl being reviewed? As I said, the report writer himself even mentioned 2 other shops as well, what have you got to say about that ? Or is it the fact that he visits a shop who is your direct competitor ? Let's hope the answer is not.

Thanks for all opinions

Fans and customers are free to say what they want

But advertising "fuckme..Jesus..justwow " from OTHER shop girls in 5 Star AR

That's a little TOO IRREPONSIBLE

Stay cool bros....Enjoy COLA till Friday......PEACE
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 05-04-2017 at 07:54 AM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Number one: You do realise that he is also a customer, yes?

Number two: Yes, "Mouth" as you put it, is actually one way of supporting a business. Word of mouth is what makes or breaks you if you understand the first thing about running a business.

Number three: Reviews generate business.
    He's visited 5* once. One positive report for one visit that's 100% record, yes? He puts money in the shop's pocket and wrote a positive report which could attract interests from readers and later on generate more business. Plus he is planning on further visits in the future, so why as a shop would you want to be hostile towards him?

Number four: If you're so upset of him mentioning girls from other shops in this thread, then maybe you should ask yourself why that is. Is it because he takes the shine off the girl being reviewed? As I said, the report writer himself even mentioned 2 other shops as well, what have you got to say about that ? Or is it the fact that he visits a shop who is your direct competitor ? Let's hope the answer is not.
    Our RESPONSIBLE supporters don't mouth about our Stunners in others AR
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

COLA ....COLA... COLA

Oui..Oui..Oui..

Last shift Friday

Booking 0488 857 827

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned

Speechwriter bans himself from 5 Star

I owed the good readers of this foum an update to the ridiculous saga of me v 5 Star. (Loved your meme targajajouka!)

Well, it all reminds me of the Mac v PC kerfuffle. Like you have to choose one, or the other. Like they both can't be great in their own ways.

The funniest part was the 5 Star fanboys cumming all over their keyboards at the horror of it all! Dear little petals. Punterman can recommend a few of his exes who'll give you a nice Mummy hug.

icecool and Yogurt -- quit while you're behind fellas.

Anyway, had a nice PM exchange with Sam, the 5 Star boss today. We agreed to disagree. He said he'd received PMs from punters wanting me banned from 5 Star. I said to Sam that I'd save him the trouble, and will not return to 5 Star.

I just don't know what I'll do now for a fun time in Sydney. Can anyone recommend a good place with hot, young Asian girls around the $300 mark?

For the record, I believe 5 Star is a great place. Sam and Andy made me feel welcome and they took the time to put me with the right girl. After multiple PMs from punters, I've since sent many people straight to Cathedral Street. And I'll continue to do so.

Enough from me. I've got some ARs to write. Stay tuned.

Parting is such sweet sorrow

You have a wonderful Loving journey Mr Speech

Im sure Cristal will miss you dearly
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 05-04-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast