Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fucking your Chinese Aunty

Banned

Fucking your Chinese Aunty

Well today I had a two hour session which completely destroys the notion that a good session needs to include a hot young girl.

I went to one of my favourite shops in Western Sydney and was introduced to 7 girls. I have seen all of them before as I am a regular there so I asked the papasan if there was anyone else and he said that he had a new girl and she was in the shower. I thought I would wait to see her. She appears about 5 minutes later and I would say she is mid 40's, chubby but not fat, c cup mummsy tits and short cut hair. Her face is quite attractive. She reminded my of your favourite aunty.

Something about her gained my interest and I could feel a tell tale sign in my cock saying "choose her" so I did. That is a decision that I will never regret.

She was wearing a red silk negligee come nightdress so she looked like a housewife, not a WL which kind of turned me on as we walked to the room. I didn't feel like I was in a shop but that I had just picked her up at Woolies or Coles and we were going back to her house to do the dirty deed whilst her husband was at work.

Had a shower then into the room and she was all over me like a rash. Straight into DFK. She started to take off her nightdress but I asked her to leave it on as that again made if feel like I was in her house, not in a shop. Played with her quite large mummsy breasts through the night dress as we kissed standing up for 5 minutes, then off with the dress and on the bed.

I was fully erect, hard as as soon as I walked in the room and this continued for the whole two hours. Thank you cock, you did not let me down.

Lay her down and started some very GFE kissing on the bed, lots of tit playing and me massaging and kissing her all over her body. She was very horny, squealing in delight as I touched her breasts, sucked them, licked her body until I eventually found my way down to her natural pussy. Hairy, not shaved, probably just like your aunties. She was very wet and as my favourite activity is DATY I slowly licked her to her first orgasm. She came loudly and violently which is always good to see and was shouting out in Chinese words that I did not understand but sounded sexy. She looked amazed that I had made her come and said "thank you" which I think are the only two words of English that she knows.

I then sat at the end of the bed on the pillows, erect cock up in the air and she started bbbj. She was really good at it, licking, slurping, up and down the shaft, licking the tip, deep throating to see how much she could get in our mouth. I stood up, back against the wall and she went to town on me whilst on her knees. Really good bbbj.

On with the Dom. I have a larger sized cock which she kept holding and admiring and I sunk it deep inside her wet, hairy pussy. She shivered in delight and then we had a great fucking session in lots of positions. She has a nice pussy, naturally wet, just a good size for me so the sex was really good. Did her mish, side mish, doggie, front on whilst playing with her tits and then her on top which she seemed to enjoy the most. It was one of those sessions where your cock is just rock hard the whole time so I had lots of fun with the fucking. Gentle, fast, slow, hard, deep, shallow..... tried it all ways and it was wonderful and she was so receptive. Finished the fuck in mish with me fucking her and I guided her hand to her clit and she masturbated herself to another shuddering orgasm whilst I slow fucked her. That was good. The look on her face was something to behold.

Our one hour was up but I wanted more and so did she so I paid for another hour, quick shower then back into it. More DFK, great bbbj and then I pulled her pussy up over my face as I lay on the bed. She lubed her tits up with baby oil, leaned against the wall and I licked that dripping pussy to another orgasm whilst playing with her baby oiled breasts. Fantastic.

Did a bit more fucking until it was about 15 minutes to go. Sat at the end of the bed again and motioned her to suck me off and wank me hard whilst licking the tip of my cock until I shot a big load all over her face, hands and a bit on her lips. She pulled away slightly as I came but not enough to get a good splash on her face.

Normally once you have cum, the girls look to finish the session but I had other plans for her. I knew that she really enjoyed my DATY skills so I lay her down and again licked that wet pussy to a final orgasm.

We were both spent and very happy. It goes to show that punting is all about what each of us finds sexy on the day. If I walked past her in the street I would not give her a second glance but for some reason, she ignited a spark in me somewhere when she said hello. Perhaps as young boys and men we have secretly dreamed of fucking our aunties, older cousins etc.... perhaps that is what it was but whatever, it was an amazing session, up there with the very best that I have ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great post thanks for sharing!
    Keen to know where is this shop?

I think it was edited out, my reply was removed as well

When did the general talk section become the new after report section.
    Ask the question you would like replies for but dont write a full after report in the general talk section.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punterman sounds like a cool guy. Must have a way with the ladies

Banned

What, no slippers? No brunchcoat?

Outstanding! What a read.

Punterman, was she wearing slippers too? Or a brunchcoat? What about getting her to put her hair in curlers?

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I would say she is mid 40's, chubby but not fat, c cup mummsy tits and short cut hair. Her face is quite attractive. She reminded my of your favourite aunty.
    My aunty aint Chinese, but I'll never look at her the same way again.

I didn't feel like I was in a shop but that I had just picked her up at Woolies or Coles and we were going back to her house to do the dirty deed whilst her husband was at work.
    Wet my pants here. Outstanding!

Hairy, not shaved, probably just like your aunties.
    Oh man, stop! Please!

She looked amazed that I had made her come and said "thank you" which I think are the only two words of English that she knows.
    Bet she knows two others: "fuck me".

Sat at the end of the bed again and motioned her to suck me off and wank me hard whilst licking the tip of my cock until I shot a big load all over her face, hands and a bit on her lips. She pulled away slightly as I came but not enough to get a good splash on her face.
    I can see it! Brilliant. But still reckon it would have been hotter for you had she been in a nice brunchcoat.

We were both spent and very happy. It goes to show that punting is all about what each of us finds sexy on the day.
    Aint that the truth.

Perhaps as young boys and men we have secretly dreamed of fucking our aunties, older cousins etc....
    Now that you say it, I've seen wedding photos of one aunty...stop, just stop. No!

To be honest, my brother and I did develop an evil longing for a cousin's wife. Hot, stacked, hourglass, a bit slutty, clearly knew what she had. And walked it.

Every extended family get together (four a year), we'd imagine ridiculous scenarios where we'd both be doing her in a quiet bedroom somewhere, or an ensuite. We even developed a coded language that we'd speak in front of her, to amuse ourselves. It was very disrespectful, now I think of it, but entertaining.

I'm yet to reach your level of enlightenment where I can see the beauty, the attraction, the pull, in all things. Like a mid-40s housewife type you've jagged at Woolies.

For me, they've still got to be young, busty, hot, eager, adventurous, and skilled beyond their years. That takes no vision, no originality, and no creativity. I'm just not the connoisseur that you are Punterman, nor do I have your imagination.

Thank you for such an entertaining AR. I eagerly await your next adventure.

Banned
    I seek variety in my punting. Yes there are lots of hot young girls out there and in my lengthy punting career I have had my fair share ..........but the session this Auntie rewarded me with today would put most of them to shame. They say beware of the quiet ones, the dark horses....she was one of them.

Now what will my next adventure be......any WL's in their 80's out there. Actually that does remind me of a visit I made to Townsville a few years back. I wanted a punt and called an older lady up who advertised in the paper. I was about 45 and when she opened the door she must have been in her 70's, grey hair but quite big tits. I was going to walk but it was late in the evening, I was horny so I did the deed. Can't remember much about it now apart from her false teeth were a bit rough on my cock when getting bbbj !!

Anyway, if anyone on the forum thinks I am seeking out geriatrics, that is not true, my favourites are girls with experience in their 30's and 40's. Those girls know how to give you a good time. I also have broken in a 19 year old newbie which I wrote about on the forum a few months ago as her first customer. As I say, for me variety is the spice of punting life......plus they must like DATY !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My comment got deleted as well...lol
    "AR IN GENERALTALK NOW...NEW RULE" ?

He edited the shop's name nd the wl name ...i see .

Second post oooo

Banned
    Teach aunty to tidy up unkempt cunt muff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Teach aunty to tidy up unkempt cunt muff
    I quite like a hairy muff. I punt most days for 1 hr FS and almost every girl has a shaved pussy these days. When you meet the hairy ones it sometimes can mean they are new to the scene which turns you on. The 19 year old newbie had a hairy muff on the day I broke her in and now hers is fully shaved. Ah the nostalgia.

A funny story. I have a regular that I see quite often and she went back to China over Xmas. When she got back in February I was her first customer back and she had grown a hairy muff. I asked her why and she said that she has a boyfriend in China and when she goes back over there she has to be hairy as he does not know what she does in Oz and is suspicious if she turns up with a shaved pussy. He is suspicious and wants her to send photos back of her muff every few weeks or so to show that she has not shaved it so before I fucked her i took lots of photos of it on her iPhone from various angles that she can use. True story.

Banned
    Send a pic back to the bf with your hard shaft inside her! A video will annoy him even more!

Banned
    Just went back to see Auntie for 2 hours. Turns out she is only 27 with a 2 year old son back in China !!

She looked younger today as when I turned up they were about to ship her off to their other shop in the northern beaches and she was dressed in jeans and t shirt. As a regular customer they offered to leave her there for me until lunchtime so that I could see her.

I don't know what it is about her and me but the connection is amongst the strongest I have ever felt with any WL, even my 9 year regular. This obviously translated into one amazing session. Highlights are her tits, lots of baby oil on them and she loves me playing with them, really nice natural c cups, good pussy which works really well with my cock, excellent kissing, really good GFE fucking, great orgasms, she came four times again and just the overall vibe of the session. Both of us really wanted the other, it was intense, passionate, sexy, horny, intimate, fun, exciting.

Started the session off with her fully clothed sitting on the bed, facing away from me. I played with her big tits through her t shirt, then took it off and spent a long time massaging them through her lovely black silk bra. Took the bra off then smothered them with baby oil and another 5 minutes of slow massage and nipple playing got me very aroused. She was horny by now and spend a good 15 minutes in bbbj, licking, sucking, deep throating. Very good blowjob.

Normally I am not one to fuck for really long periods of time. I am into a lot of kissing, touching, DATY etc but with her my cock stays so stiff for the whole time that fucking her for long periods of time is very natural and easy.

The highlights of the fucks were doggy and her on top. I often struggle with doggy. It makes me cum too fast. She fuckin loved it and I spent a good 10 minutes pumping her both slowly and fast watching her pussy lips stretch each time I went in and out. I reached below and massaged her clit and she came in doggy quite strongly.

When she was on top we baby oil those tits up she slowly pumps me until she cums with my cock rock hard inside her.

For the whole two hours there was no break in the action either we were kissing, sucking, fucking or DATYing. We just couldn't get enough of each other, I love it when that happens. Top girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoy the read! Thanks for sharing :-)

Banned
    Saw Auntie today for 2 hours again, that is 6 hours three days in a row. She is good.

I am intrigued by her as the sex has pretty much been the best, most natural I have ever had. I know the managers there very well so this morning I asked if he would translate for me and I sat down with him and her. Apparently she is fresh off the boat two weeks ago. The reason that I saw her in reception on Thursday evening with a suit on was that was her job interview. I was her very first customer on Friday morning.

In China she had not worked in this job and had a Chinese boyfriend and a 2 year old son but she has not had sex with many men. The manager told me that the other girls talk to him about my experience in the room so they told her on her first day to go with the flow with me and that I would basically help train her. That made me laugh but also was a good gee up to my ego.

Had a really good session today. She really loves doggie so dogged her over the couch, next on the bed, then with her spooning me lying down on our sides and then her body flat down on the bed as I lay on top of her shafting her willing pussy until she came.

Having said all this, as I have been there three times in the last three days, the manager has also introduced me to some of the new girls that have just started there and today I was tempted to choose one of them but Auntie was there and I couldn't not choose her.

She has been great. She is not particularly attractive, is chubby, has a hairy pussy and and short boy like hair.....but she has given an experienced punter like me three days of pure pleasure. It is a strange world but I seek variety and experiences in my punting and it has been a great experience. I will now move onto the new girls starting from tomorrow.

I'm glad I don't live or work anywhere near Ginza as after reading the after reports on Peach and Lemon my wallet would be a lot lighter if I did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    When did the general talk section become the new after report section.
    Ask the question you would like replies for but dont write a full after report in the general talk section.

Thats because the after report section doesnt really contain many reports

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Thats because the after report section doesnt really contain many reports
    What has this answer got anything to do with the question ? What's the logic in it ? Or you simply want to talk down this forum ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Just remembered the highlight of today's session with Auntie.

When I came back from the shower she was undressed but she had a lovely black silk negligee on before. I asked her to put it back on and her bra as I am currently enjoying playing with tits through clothes. I lay on the couch naked whilst she pleasured my cock with her mouth for the first 10 minutes then when she was fully wet below, I got her to sit on the couch with her negligee still on, pussy right on the front edge of the couch, lifted the negligee up a little to expose the juicy dessert that was in front of me and licked that sopping wet pussy to a lovely orgasm whilst I played with her big tits through the material. Nice.

Those couches in FS shops must be covered in pussy juice and cum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro - is this a story or AR?
    No names, address, nothing!!!
    Sounds like La La Land!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin007 View Post
    Bro - is this a story or AR?
    No names, address, nothing!!!
    Sounds like La La Land!!!
    I don't always post the shop and the girl, just like to share some stories

Banned
    Did you shoot cum on their couch? And some down Auntie's sore throat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast