Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Had Sex With Two Girls in the Last Two Days. They were 78KG and 39 Years Old!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face I Had Sex With Two Girls in the Last Two Days. They were 78KG and 39 Years Old!!!

Its not usual for me to do a big girl! I love tiny and slim and of course I love young but this was something wonderful that had me almost skipping out of 5* onto the streets of Woolloomooloo.

Oh, I neglected to mention: Carla is 40kg and 21. Baby is 38kg and 18. Together they weigh less than me and are younger than me!

Carla

She is tiny. Her big toe is smaller than my thumb. Her body is firm from the gym and her English is fine. Her face has nice angles and she's just cute as a button. No BBBJ in the shower but on the bed it was on. With such cute and tiny girls cowgirl is my favoured position and Carla fucked me hard this way. I'm keeping this short cos I'm a bit annoyed if anyone else sees her.

Baby

OMG. I feel so lucky to have been able to see her. I asked to just meet her two weeks ago. She came out to say hi but that was it. My persistent badgering to Sam was rewarded with her saying yes finally last night. She is the most happy go lucky little dynamo Ive ever met.

I said to her that we can just play around and she said "No way! I want to fuck!" This is an 18yo nymph talking to a significantly older and bigger person. She had jumped up on me already as I stood in front of the mirror. Baby has good sized boobs, a flat tummy and a nice round arse for someone so light. Her pussy hair is a tuft above the clitoris, she is naturally otherwise bald.

In the shower Baby gave great BBBJ (she obviously learned this since her other AR) and continued outside. But within a minute she had turned her cute and bald arse around to meet my face. Baby was very wet and as a result, so was my face!

When sex began this little goddess didn't even go for lube. On top to start, again she fucked very hard and very well. When she was spent I held her arse still while I pumped from below. Doggie I thought I was killing her but she said it felt fine.

After mish with her tongue out for me to suck I couldn't help but cum. The gorgeous Baby took the condom off and sucked lil bro. I love that more than CIM I think.

I'm extremely impressed with Baby. Very few come along like her. Sure Blue is the Service and Looks Queen but this is 18Yo, 38kg, sex loving, gorgeous personality. One of the highlights of my life!

Baby never saw western and the boss assures me that he will be selective as to who sees her. This is premium Wagyu marble score 9!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Punterman, hope is not lost yet?

He needs to beg and crawl like I did!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eyo1032 View Post
    @Punterman, hope is not lost yet?
    I'm onto it right now

HK Carla

C Baby....Az

Last edited by 5 Star City; 09-05-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Its not usual for me to do a big girl! I love tiny and slim and of course I love young but this was something wonderful that had me almost skipping out of 5* onto the streets of Woolloomooloo.

Oh, I neglected to mention: Carla is 40kg and 21. Baby is 38kg and 18. Together they weigh less than me and are younger than me!

Carla

She is tiny. Her big toe is smaller than my thumb. Her body is firm from the gym and her English is fine. Her face has nice angles and she's just cute as a button. No BBBJ in the shower but on the bed it was on. With such cute and tiny girls cowgirl is my favoured position and Carla fucked me hard this way. I'm keeping this short cos I'm a bit annoyed if anyone else sees her.

Baby

OMG. I feel so lucky to have been able to see her. I asked to just meet her two weeks ago. She came out to say hi but that was it. My persistent badgering to Sam was rewarded with her saying yes finally last night. She is the most happy go lucky little dynamo Ive ever met.

I said to her that we can just play around and she said "No way! I want to fuck!" This is an 18yo nymph talking to a significantly older and bigger person. She had jumped up on me already as I stood in front of the mirror. Baby has good sized boobs, a flat tummy and a nice round arse for someone so light. Her pussy hair is a tuft above the clitoris, she is naturally otherwise bald.

In the shower Baby gave great BBBJ (see obviously learned this since her other AR) and continued outside. But within a minute she had turned her cute and bald arse around to meet my face. Baby was very wet.

When sex began this little goddess didn't even go for lube. On top to start, again she fucked very hard and very well. When she was spent I held her arse still while I pumped from below. Doggie I thought I was killing her but she said it felt fine.

After mish with her tongue out for me to suck I couldn't help but cum. The gorgeous Baby took the condom off and sucked lil bro. I love that more than CIM I think.

I'm extremely impressed with Baby. Very few come along like her. Sure Blue is the Service and Looks Queen but this is 18Yo, 38kg, sex loving, gorgeous personality. One of the highlights of my life!

Baby never saw western and the boss assures me that he will be selective as to who sees her. This is premium Wagyu marble score 9!
    I ADORE your ar bra

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I ADORE your ar bra
    You are very adoring lately, Mr K Loving Cisco!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    He needs to beg and crawl like I did!
    I am currently on my knees begging right now. Just awaiting a text back to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I am currently on my knees begging right now. Just awaiting a text back to confirm.
    BABY is Az only

Mb Oz VIP
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 09-05-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    BABY is Az only

Mb Oz VIP
    Looks like my chance has vanished as quickly as the window of opportunity opened, it slammed shut again.

Never mind, I can still dream of seeing her. I will have to search for other Baby's elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Looks like my chance has vanished as quickly as the window of opportunity opened, it slammed shut again.

Never mind, I can still dream of seeing her. I will have to search for other Baby's elsewhere.
    Don't worry too much bro. Girls can be fickle! Wendy has turned Az only but saw Oz before as an example.

I'd love to see new Elle but she has an embargo too! She looks stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    What's the price for half hour with Carla?
    www.5starcity.com.au
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Another new young Stunning RUBY

Sorry Az only. ....at the moment...
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Yeh Ruby looks great! Just a dream for me tho!

Banned
    Another new young Stunning RUBY

Sorry Az only. ....at the moment...
    Another one to add to my list of girls that I would love to see but can't. There is hope though with the words "at the moment".

who u reckon weights the least or is the cutest smallest? carla or baby, or ruby... see her pcis, she looks amazinag

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    who u reckon weights the least or is the cutest smallest? carla or baby, or ruby... see her pcis, she looks amazinag
    Baby is 2 KG lighter than Carla, even though her boobs are bigger. I have no idea about Ruby as she is too new and scared of western!

But yes, Ruby looks great! Cleopatra fringe and 18yo! Woowoo!!

RUBY babe

BABY Ruby

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

2 Young Babes

Loving today
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

2 Young Babes

Loving today
    Please 5* Gods, please. Please give me a Ruby to celebrate the full moon of the ancient lunar month of Vesakha!

(That's the best excuse I can think of now!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast