Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing punting experiences

Junior Member(有D料到)

Embarrassing punting experiences

This is the place to share all your embarrassing punting experiences, if you are comfortable and game enough. Here's mine:

First time punting at an RnT joint (227 Broadway), have not ejaculated for a month, was saving it up for a big one. Part 1 was very relaxing but did not get hard, maybe I was a little nervous. Then came the tackle tickle at the end, never experienced anything like this before, immediately got rock hard. Time for turn over and part 2. I knew I wasn't going to last long and contemplated telling the ML that, so she would go slow, but my ego got the better of me and I decided against it. So I just went with the flow and just pretended I was this punting god. A minute in, she went from slow stroking to light pumping, while giving me some teasing eye contact. My dick was stone hard at this point and throbbing, my mind was going into overdrive, but I tried to play it cool. After another minute of this, she decided to change positions. Just as she stopped, I couldn't take it anymore and started to come - due to the lack of stimulation, it slowly started to come out and it was the most frustrating few seconds ever. The combination of seeing a super sexy girl, releasing a month's worth of cum while not being stimulated at the critical moment was both embarrassing and frustrating. By the time she noticed, I still had some left and she quickly gave it a tug, which resulted in a final spurt of cum. She gave an awkward giggle and apologised profusely so it was clear that it was unintentional. She felt bad for me but I was way too embarrassed at that point. Quick shower and left. This was a 1 hour session, and I left 20 minutes early...

Banned
    Wtf how do you even not cum in a month? I can't go for more than 24h without cumming.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Wtf how do you even not cum in a month? I can't go for more than 24h without cumming.
    A little bit of self control but mostly habit. I was similar to you as well, used to cum every day. At that time it was easy to cum everyday, I didn't even need to think about it because it became part of my lifestyle and I made it a habit. One day I realised how much energy it sapped and just decided to abstain. First few days was very difficult because I was going against what I've been doing for years and this is where self-control was important. But as the days went on, abstaining from cumming became thew new habit and it became much easier. Would encourage you to give it a try. If you don't feel any benefits, you can always go back to the old ways.

Banned
    Going back about 8 years ago, i was at te now defunct Norman Street Peakhurst illegal brothel. Some pretty nice girls and very customer orientated.
    I had been fucking this girl for abiut 7 or 8 minutes and had got her into doggy. I decided one knee down , one knee up was the eay to go...great position to get a grest angle in...when bang..a crap in my hamstring...i yelled that loud other girls raced in to see what had happened..

Banned
    Lol @ cramping up. My first punt is probably the most embarrassing one. At St. Leonard's, private. We were having sex when the girl said, "I love you!" Over and over again as she was riding me. I didn't know what to say, so I said, "I know" a la Han Solo. She didn't get it but it was all the way downhill from then on, since her performance is obviously inferior to that of the great Harrison Ford. I remember wanting to make a chewbaca noise, but chickened out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Try to praise the girl how beautiful/ cute she is make her cry lol. ...misunderstanding is the problem here
    Run out half way through the session feeling real bad

Banned
    The only time I get embarassed on a punt is when I can't keep my erection. Luckily not very often, just when the girl is a starfish

My most embarrassing time though was not related to punting. I sleep in the nude and was in a hotel and there was light from the corridor annoying me when I woke up in the middle of the night. The room had another door just outside it to close it off from the corridor so I opened my door, closed that door to keep the light out of my room when all of a sudden I hear this 'click' behind me and it suddenly dawns on me that I am butt naked and locked out of my room. It was the worst feeling ever. I didn't know the time but it was the middle of the night with not a soul around and I did not know what to do.

Started to panick. Anyway after thinking about it for about 10 Minutes I could see the hotel lifts halfway down the corridor so butt naked I ran down there, ordered the lift, was very relieved when it arrived empty and pressed the emergency button. Luckily someone on reception answered and I told them I was locked out of my room. They came upstairs and I was hiding behind the door into the lobby area outside of my room. I told them I was naked and what had happened and they kept a straight face, opened my door and I ran in there, bottom wobbling behind me as they turned away.

Definitely my worst ever experience and most embarrassing moment. I bet the porter loves telling the story though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The most embarrassing session I've ever had was cumming inside a girl when I was soft... it was at joint in Pyrmont 121 next to the Star (5 years ago) after I had a few to drink. The look on the girl's face was priceless when she looked at me in a weird facial expression and said, "err did you just cum inside of me soft??"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I never get embarrassed during a punt.
    A punt is a zero pressure and zero embarrassment situation ... that's the beauty of punting.
    You are paying money and having sex with a complete stranger you will probably never see again.
    So whatever happens happens; I don't give a flying fuck what happens.
    There are zero consequences resulting from what happens.
    Any embarrassment, pressure, stress, is all in your own head.
    So just clear your mind, relax, don't think, don't analyse, don't judge, just have fun, and whatever happens happens - its all good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not cumming for a month holy shit hahahaha!

few years back i was with the mrs, i had to travel back to china for 2 weeks, promised her i wont jack myself off or do anything stupid so i can save it for her when i come back. 7 days in, im pretty sure i had a wet dream and woke up with cum all over myself 3am in the morning. didnt even know wet dreams were possible at this age lol....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Lol @ cramping up. My first punt is probably the most embarrassing one. At St. Leonard's, private. We were having sex when the girl said, "I love you!" Over and over again as she was riding me. I didn't know what to say, so I said, "I know" a la Han Solo. She didn't get it but it was all the way downhill from then on, since her performance is obviously inferior to that of the great Harrison Ford. I remember wanting to make a chewbaca noise, but chickened out.
    lmao you made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Going back about 8 years ago, i was at te now defunct Norman Street Peakhurst illegal brothel. Some pretty nice girls and very customer orientated.
    I had been fucking this girl for abiut 7 or 8 minutes and had got her into doggy. I decided one knee down , one knee up was the eay to go...great position to get a grest angle in...when bang..a crap in my hamstring...i yelled that loud other girls raced in to see what had happened..
    Crap in your hamstring?.... no wonder you were embarrassed bro! Haha, I know you meant cramp.

Banned
    Hmmmm my client cum when he still was in part 1. I always try to to show any expression if anyone cum too fast, cum while being soft, or not be able to get hard to make them feel embarrassing. But feel cranky if they cum without paying, ahhhhh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tbh biggest embarrassment was cuming when i had my stomach faced down and then couldn't get it hard again when i turned over smh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah, all sorts but as mentioned before by rooter, you get over it.

I had been unable to get hard for part 2, too anxious, one of my first RNT.
    Then another time was unable to cum for part 2, do to the ML being that rough with my tackle.

Too many but you move on to the next thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first RnT I was a bit drunk so couldn't maintain an erection to blow the load and then my first FS, again I couldn't keep it up because I was hungry and also bit too nervous. The girl kept on asking me if I wanted to see another girl at the joint after the session finished and I still haven't blown the load.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    picked up an imp business call while in action and went though with the call during the session just had the girl blow me during the duration

Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    picked up an imp business call while in action and went though with the call during the session just had the girl blow me during the duration
    Did exactly that once at 87 Reservoir road !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just bad luck mate, you were way too nervous, you will get used to it though lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once recently, couldn't cum in FS, asked for HJ finish, couldn't come then either. Decided to call it quits, then the girl was rushing me to finish my shower. Left unsatisfied.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast