Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pure massage

pure massage

There are some punters who book the same girl weekly but only for massage, still give the tip of 50. Massage must be real good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol isnt it well known what this shop offers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    There are some punters who book the same girl weekly but only for massage, still give the tip of 50. Massage must be real good.
    Really?
    If I go to a R&T shop I will definitely want the T.
    I am more than happy to pay for it, but I definitely want the T.
    Recently I had a neck and shoulder issue and went to a legit remedial massage place and had 3 sessions with a qualified male remedial masseur.
    He was pretty good and within 2 weeks I was Ok.
    Whether it was the massage or it just resolved itself I will never know.
    But my point is this; if I go to a R&T place I want the T

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

Really?
    If I go to a R&T shop I will definitely want the T.
    I am more than happy to pay for it, but I definitely want the T.
    Recently I had a neck and shoulder issue and went to a legit remedial massage place and had 3 sessions with a qualified male remedial masseur.
    He was pretty good and within 2 weeks I was Ok.
    Whether it was the massage or it just resolved itself I will never know.
    But my point is this; if I go to a R&T place I want the T

I know it's kind if rare, that's why I raise thus question. Perhaps some bros who do this can shed some light to their motivation

Junior Member(有D料到)
    maybe they feel bad for the ML and just want to tip them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just checked website, they dont specify nationalities of the ML, so are they all chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by vtori1213 View Post
    just checked website, they dont specify nationalities of the ML, so are they all chinese?

Last few times I dropped in there were mainly Thai girls, reception also......
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you start to know ml personally, you will realise the importance of T to them. how disappointment of them if you do only the massage. thats their source of income. i always do the extra $50 irrespective of T. Usually i tip her early $50, then tell her i only need massage today. So usually you have a great part 1 then. of course not a regular occurrence

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 for Rooter's answer ... RNT for the T, and a legit Thai shop if I have any problems I need sorted ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the t is standard at this shop. Its included in the price the $50 tip is for fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you dont need the T, why would you pay for it at a RnT place, go to legit place!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My legit place i always tip my regular ML an extra 20 for the hard work she puts in. I thought i'd give it a try and asked for the T- she stated that she doesnt do it.

Bah. But i still keep going.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have to share my experience that it is pretty hard to find a legit thai massage that is good without part two, for a similar price range.. In my opinion if they are really good and do not have to do part two, they are very likely to charge more..

What do you guys think?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The base rates at legit shops are mostly around the same as at RnT shops, as they are not legally allowed to offer extra services. The girls provide the extras, not the shops. The massage quality at legit shops is usually better than at lower ranked RnT shops because the girls have better qualifications.

Many Thai shops that do have extras include this in the base price, which is similar to legit prices elsewhere, so the girls are getting less income.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The legit shops usually charge more because they don't have that many customers because the rnt shops take the cake. But some legit shops charge even less than the usual rnt shops, because they need to be price competitive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both type of shops charge about the same, but my expectations for both are different

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes the legit shops usually have properly trained staff and can do multi types of massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    the t is standard at this shop. Its included in the price the $50 tip is for fs
    so every girl can do fs here? makes it sound like a brothel not a massage place, thats odd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelml View Post
    so every girl can do fs here? makes it sound like a brothel not a massage place, thats odd
    No, not every girl. I've been there several times, and once was declined FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mj00 View Post
    No, not every girl. I've been there several times, and once was declined FS.
    if i make a booking via phone can i ask which girls give fs? would they tell me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast