Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough case. What should we do???

Banned

Tough case. What should we do???

Case 1:
    I was told by my closed friend about a bad session in her shop. It happened with another girl, not my friend. That lady had a client going for the $50 offer after asking her how much for it. When everything finished, he gave her $25 and explained proudly to her that he was "so generous" to her as he paid extra $10 tip. She was shocked and told him that not $15, but $50. They argued and he said he is a lawyer, very sure about all kind of laws (business law, consumer law) so better she should stop asking or he would report her and her shop that would make them in trouble. But actually he's done that trick several times in that shop and the shop next door too. Wtf!??? Can't believe how stingy and mean a person is like that! Poor the ladies who's met that asshole! That's a kind of bullying and threatening!

Case 2: Some of my colleagues complained that some guys refuse to get extra, but then mastabate in front of them. One bargained for just $10 for hj, and he did it himself when she didn't accept the price. One said no to extra, but asked the girls massaged between his legs, then he mastabated. Another one just did it, but ignored the girl's asking him leave. Don't they feel embarrassing?
    Update:
    Case 3 17/4/2017 my own case
    Recently I met one old man and at the end of session, he asked me if I was hungry then I stupidly said yes. He came back after that to bring me food and also passed his number to my boss as I was busy. If I could've met him directly, I would have said thankyou at that time but because I didn't see him so had to text him to show my grateful for it. Also a hit pity for somethings that I don't want to be rude or mean to him. Then from now on he texts me all the time, calls me many times, sends me quotes about life, friendship, and love. I rarely reply and my excuse is I'm busy studying. Took few weeks off so didn't have to see him but I work this week and know he'll come back.
    What should I do? How can I ask for money? I'm afraid that he'll buy me food again but I will feel awkward when I ask for paying. Also he will go after me like last time he followed me till central that I had to get out off train to run away.
    Any advice? Would appreciate all advices.
    Last edited by Babycat; 17-04-2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Information adding

Banned
    What a piece of shit. Hopefully he's a member on here, reads this, realises he's a complete nev, and then goes and necks himself.

Does your shop or the one next door have his phone number? Pass it around other joints and get a blanket ban going on him. Doesn't stop walk ins though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Report to police, what world he is in , 15$ That's not possible,if you have the same rates printed on wall as most shop do he can't take you guys for granted

If he's a genuine lawyer, that's even better, see if he dares to make the issue bigger and get himself disbarred for his professional code of conduct !

He's trying to smash a rock with an egg so to speak !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the shop licensed? Would they be in trouble if he did report?

What if you ask for the money upfront first before providing the extras from now on with first-time customers. It may ruin the mood but let's face it, the girl should look out for herself until trust/regularity is gained.

I remember going to QVB and paying up front first. Same as 227.

Sounds like he is lying as $50 to lawyers would be nothing to them. Just sounds like low-life scum trying to be stingy.

Just threaten him u will put up the mug shot of him leaving the shop as a thief who didn't pay. If you want to be really nasty about it show him an example of how you would place random cute kitten photo facing Sussex Street lol

Banned
    I can't believe shops don't get the money upfront. If they don't these things are bound to happen

I only go FS and as everyone knows it is always upfront payment. Should be the same in massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is a terrible thing to do and very dishonest. Might need to circulate his picture in the shop and warn other girls to get the money upfront if he comes back to the shop. I don't think anything can be done by your friend for what has happened in the past though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    refuse his business if he comes back. if you have a photo from security then keep it behind the desk so reception can check. circulate the photo to other shops. His threat is stupid nonsense and he is obviously lying in all respects. I agree with Willsno.

Banned
    Pay upfront.
    Display pricing models everywhere.
    Refuse his business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Report to police, what world he is in , 15$ That's not possible,if you have the same rates printed on wall as most shop do he can't take you guys for granted
    They don't print prices for the nude HJ. They would get themselves into more trouble if they told police

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The girl should report the customer to the shop manager and the manager should ban the customer.
    If the manager does not support her then she should leave and go to another shop.
    Shops should ban bad customers.
    They are bad for the girls and in the long run bad for the business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Upfront payment before starting the extras. The girl has learned her lesson.

I think the best prevention is just to make sure it doesn't happen again. Personally I've only paid upfront a couple of times but that's because it was to reassure the girl I know what's up. But otherwise I've never had to but it wouldn't bother me If I had to anyway. So in future just ask for money upfront.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Never been to a shop that has the "extras" rates printed on the wall. The shop doesn't charge these, it is a deal between the girl and the customer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I can't believe shops don't get the money upfront. If they don't these things are bound to happen

I only go FS and as everyone knows it is always upfront payment. Should be the same in massage shops.
    This money doesn't go to the shop, it goes to the girl direct.

I think I have been to afew places over the years where the girl has asked for the money up front before providing the extras, so maybe they have been caught out before, too.

From a customer viewpoint, I get very pissed off when I agree to pay for extras then find the service provided is not very good.

I am assuming the girl told the mamasan and the dickhead is now barred from going to that place?

Banned
    Who is this lawyer everyone is talking about

Hashtag # stupid lawyer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guessing he bluffed and took advantage of the shops not willing to reporting him.

Truth is it cuts both ways. He might be exposing the shop but at the same time himself.

That's the reason why when you tip the mls upfront it's always well received !

Just my 50 cents

Cheers

Ps. Still remember the Indian brother @QVB I saw who came back after his session to pay his tips to the girl after getting cash from the ATM ?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast