Thread: What's the longest time you have been seeing a WL ?

Banned

What's the longest time you have been seeing a WL ?

I have been seeing a regular WL now for 9 years. She still works at the same shop. Now mid 30's but still got it. She has a nice body and great E cup natural tits, amongst the finest chest I have ever had the pleasure of seeing and caressing. Mongolian Chinese mix.

First met her 9 years ago and saw her regularly for a few years. Have not seen her much in the last two years but I was thinking about her over the weekend so I went to the shop today and amazingly she is still working there. Paid for 90 minutes and had a great time catching up.

We always have great sex when we are together. She tells me that she hardly ever kisses a client or orgasms as most of her customers are just in and out for a quick fuck. I am more GFE in my punting and today we DFK'd for the first 10 minutes and then I treated her to my specialty, 5 orgasms by DATY for the rest of the session. Soppy story but she cried a bit after the second orgasm. I asked her why and she said that it was so nice which made me feel good.

There has always been a good sexual connection between us and even though she must have had an awful lot of sex over the years, she always maintains that the bond between us is different from her other customers and that she feels like she is making love with her husband / boyfriend rather than just another punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably just 3 years and then they are gone, so now I'll just enjoy the moment with my regular WL and try not to get too attached.

Banned
    Yes 8 years for me..the famous Sasa/Sally/Lisa from many shops.
    And i said it many times..if she had of worked at Snow Lotus or Newtown etc she would have been the most talked about ml on this forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a bit under 15 years for one of my favourites. She is Burmese and has worked under many names at many places. Has retired at least once and came back. Semi-retired now but always sees me when I call. In her 50's now but doesn't look it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    3 sessions ... or maybe infinity ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I give myself three sessions minimum and see whether we have a special chemistry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh10 View Post
    I give myself three sessions minimum and see whether we have a special chemistry.
    That's a pretty good rule to live by 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh10 View Post
    Just curious why you do this. Not knocking it, just wondering why. Do you do this with all WLs or only some?

Since you're paying for sex, why not just move onto the next WL if you get a shitty or ordinary session? It's not like there aren't other WLs or other shops to try.

If it was a date where you were looking for a serious relationship, I can see why you'd think about seeing the girl again to see if there is anything there or not. Because sometimes attraction grows. But if it's just pure sex and money is exchanged, why take the risk unless you find her really attractive?

I have considered seeing a few WLs again just because I found them so hot even if the session was ordinary or not so good. But then I figured that there are other WLs to try and why take the risk again of trying the same one if I am paying for it. You said you will see a WL three times. Does that mean if you had two not so good sessions with her you'd see her again just to be sure? Because if I did that and the third session was shit, I would only have myself to blame and I would feel like I wasted money. At least if I try a new WL and didn't have a good time, I put it down to punting and move on.

The main reason though is the novelty of having sex with a new WL sometimes can bring a bit of excitement because it's something new and somewhat different. Although sometimes familiarity feels kind of safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After 1 session I'd normally know if I would see that WL again or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    I assume that's how it is with most punters. However, for me, there is sometimes a WL that I don't have a good session with that I am tempted to see again because I find her so hot and that she's my type in terms of looks. Most of the time I don't see her again because no matter how hot, if the session wasn't good, I will feel like it would be a waste of money to see her again when there are so many other WLs to see. No point wasting money on risking another dud punt.

I have noticed though that no matter how shit a report is, there will often be at least one punter asking for the WLs contact info. This seems to be more true especially for private WLs. A report might be scathing in nature, yet there will be at least one punter asking for her details. I have a feeling that there might be a subset of punters that want to see these WLs to see if they can get good service from them. It probably makes them feel special if they can get good service from a WL if she has given shit service to others. They might get a kick out of trying to tame a shrew. I can't see any other reason that would explain it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie_guy View Post
    I assume that's how it is with most punters. However, for me, there is sometimes a WL that I don't have a good session with that I am tempted to see again because I find her so hot and that she's my type in terms of looks. Most of the time I don't see her again because no matter how hot, if the session wasn't good, I will feel like it would be a waste of money to see her again when there are so many other WLs to see. No point wasting money on risking another dud punt.

I have noticed though that no matter how shit a report is, there will often be at least one punter asking for the WLs contact info. This seems to be more true especially for private WLs. A report might be scathing in nature, yet there will be at least one punter asking for her details. I have a feeling that there might be a subset of punters that want to see these WLs to see if they can get good service from them. It probably makes them feel special if they can get good service from a WL if she has given shit service to others. They might get a kick out of trying to tame a shrew. I can't see any other reason that would explain it.
    Nowadays to avoid disappointment with bad service, I'd just stick with 5 stars or ginza and I was never disappointed with the service and sometimes I would see a beautiful one but somehow I'm not into her (it's just weird how it works) so I wouldn't see her again. I'm quite picky when it comes to appearance but then I would find a not so beautiful WL but really enjoying the session with her so I would visit her again. Now I have one regular that we don't talk much during the session but really enjoy having sex with her, it's like whenever we see each other, we would devour each other.

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Similar here, I love big tits - that's an understatement!

And very often I would see a busty girl for the first time either by getting intels from the forum or getting PMs from one of my mamasan friends . And of course, the finale of a Spanish finish is imperative ! So if that is not on , I won't be seeing the ml again !

And there had been occasions when a busty ml used to provide Spanish services and suddenly not anyway , then I would stop also after that disappointment! Vicky the Thai breasts from Silver Fox was a perfect example !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Similar here, I love big tits - that's an understatement!

And very often I would see a busty girl for the first time either by getting intels from the forum or getting PMs from one of my mamasan friends . And of course, the finale of a Spanish finish is imperative ! So if that is not on , I won't be seeing the ml again !

And there had been occasions when a busty ml used to provide Spanish services and suddenly not anyway , then I would stop also after that disappointment! Vicky the Thai breasts from Silver Fox was a perfect example !
    I heard about your reputation as big tits lover. I mostly go to FS place these days, it's just frustrating when you get an ML that really turn you on but since it's a massage place, you can't fuck her. I used to go to M8 many times and have 2-3 regulars but didn't get to have sex with any of them. I heard some brothers here had got lucky over there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3 years for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I really like a lady, I may see her once or twice more
    But there are so many to meet, I generally see a lady once

The most I have seen one WL? Five times (sometimes as a double)