Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend while punting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)

Girlfriend while punting

Hi bros,

How many of you go punting while having a regular partner? If you have a partner, do you go FS or r&t only?
    Do you consider punting as infidelity?

How is your situation? Single, married, de-facto? Regular punter?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I have no problem with that.

My girlfriend knows I am going massage

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post

WOW! what does she think about it all? don't tell me she thinks they are just clean regular massages!

My thoughts on the subject is, don't get emotionally involved and keep it purely as a "business" transaction - hehe

Shop Owner

My girl friend always away from this country. she dont know everything, after i send my girlfriend to airport.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol i forgot which bro it was, but there was a bro saying his partner knows that he does fs and allows it because she told him to get sex elsewhere. thats just so awesome lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anything that requires a lie is infidelity I think, with either WL or ML, so lucky for bro Travelmate haha

'''''''''''''''''''''

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggydog View Post
    I punt because I need the variety & do not want the entanglments of a relationship.As long as I am discrete,no one gets hurt...
    actually, very well put, come to think of it, this kind of sums how I feel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I second that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    can you imagine all your "ex" all sitting together ... with you in a round table having dinner>?

Shop Owner
    can you imagine all your "ex" all sitting together ... with you in a round table having dinner>?
    I was having dinner with my GF and GF of young sister, they are twins and I was drunk and i made problem with my GF and GF sister, because from the behind i could not know which one is my GF, i rubbing my dick on my GF sister of back. my boy was about 20cm length and it was my GF sister of birthday dinner.

Yes, it's called the Ching Dynasty, China 1911 !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HengDai View Post
    actually, very well put, come to think of it, this kind of sums how I feel
    I second that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you get bored if you are eating the same dish everyday? that's why you need to try something else =p

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mx55xm View Post
    Would you get bored if you are eating the same dish everyday? that's why you need to try something else =p
    wouldnt phrase it like that exactly but gets the point across.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    wouldnt phrase it like that exactly but gets the point across.
    Haha, precisely my thought.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only go punting when I'm single...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all

I am new to this forum and this thread caught my eye. I have had a steady girlfriend for over 3 years and our relationship is going very well. We are definitely in love and will probably get married one day.

I stumbled across this forum just looking for massage places and after reading some experiences it got me really interested of course xD My current girlfriend is the first and only girl I have been with so I have always been curious what it would be like to be with other girls.

I want to try but I feel very guilty because I have a strong conscience about cheating. I don't want to hurt my girlfriend! I even went to a couple of places and just sat outside, not daring to go inside. Haha I know this sounds silly.

Sorry for long post. What should I do?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Hi all

I am new to this forum and this thread caught my eye. I have had a steady girlfriend for over 3 years and our relationship is going very well. We are definitely in love and will probably get married one day.

I stumbled across this forum just looking for massage places and after reading some experiences it got me really interested of course xD My current girlfriend is the first and only girl I have been with so I have always been curious what it would be like to be with other girls.

I want to try but I feel very guilty because I have a strong conscience about cheating. I don't want to hurt my girlfriend! I even went to a couple of places and just sat outside, not daring to go inside. Haha I know this sounds silly.

Sorry for long post. What should I do?!
    Hi brother

Welcome to the forum!

The fact that you are here and asking, you are tempted so its just a matter of time you will make your first move and have a good time and then you are hooked!!

Story of my life, welcome to the punters forum or in particularly our RnT club!!

Having said all that, you only know what you want and where you draw the line or if there is even a line!!

The guilty feeling is good, the only way to keep your sane!!

Look, you are gonna do it, so go do it now and have your fun, if you don't do it now you will do it after you get married, if you don't, you will do it when you have your children so you might as well do it now.

Sorry, the line I mentioned before refer to whether you do FS or not, you could just do a massage with a nude HJ happy ending, or do a body to body, or get a blow job or ultimately have sex with the ML.

How far would you guilty mind let you go, only you have the answer.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother

Welcome to the forum!

The fact that you are here and asking, you are tempted so its just a matter of time you will make your first move and have a good time and then you are hooked!!

Story of my life, welcome to the punters forum or in particularly our RnT club!!

Having said all that, you only know what you want and where you draw the line or if there is even a line!!

The guilty feeling is good, the only way to keep your sane!!

Look, you are gonna do it, so go do it now and have your fun, if you don't do it now you will do it after you get married, if you don't, you will do it when you have your children so you might as well do it now.

Sorry, the line I mentioned before refer to whether you do FS or not, you could just do a massage with a nude HJ happy ending, or do a body to body, or get a blow job or ultimately have sex with the ML.

How far would you guilty mind let you go, only you have the answer.

Cheers
    You beat me to it. Similar to mine

Your young man are man were wild animal and no matter what we have way to much testorone. I am not saying for you to cheat but how long can you keep your urges in control. I was like you 20 years ago when I was in my twenty. From my experience I prefer to have a partner 10 years younger than me or even younger now as I pass 40 call me an ass, I am quite selfish or wanted my way this is not only about sex. Anyway the thing is your young just go have fun with out hurting anyone else. Just remember she might be the one now but can you handle her in 20 years time I mean we are visual creature some punters here are in their 60 and still wanted to bang 20 years old The way I see it I am not leaving my current hot one yet cause I still fine her very attractive and she can still beat my Ex GF but maybe in 10 years time I dont know.

So will you cheat now or cheat later as I only meet one person who is a good boy till he is 40 but I havent got in contact with him for a few years so I dont know if he is still a good boy

If you do decide to cheat just make sure she dont know what she dont know wont hurt her I prefer not to help you but if you must I prefer you succeed and dont get caught and you might even say once is enought as you meet some dud WL and what you got at home is good enough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast