Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
I thought I would share a good experience that I had today. I have been seeing a WL for about 6 months on and off. We always clicked from the start and I see her about every week or so for 1 or 2 hours FS. She tells me that she likes having sex with me as I was the first person ever to make her orgasm from fucking rather than her or her clients rubbing her clit. I am a bit of a DATY expert and she likes it when I make her cum as she has only achieved orgasm a couple of times before with her clients whereas with me, I can get her to orgasm everytime I see her.

As we have got to know each other better, she uses me to try out new things as she is relatively new to the punting game after being married for a long time before she started working. Eg I recently bought a dildo and use it on her as she wanted to try it, she asked me to DATY her whilst finger fucking her until she orgasmed, we did a double together as she wanted to watch me fuck another girl in the shop. It is good fun seeing her as you can imagine as I never know what will eventuate.

Anyway today I booked her for 2 hours and after an hour of bbbj, DATY and fucking, I was fucking her in mish and she suddenly said 'I would love to have a video of us fucking'. I stopped and asked her to repeat it as I couldn't quite believe it. I asked her if she was sure and then grabbed her phone and started the movies.

I did three videos, the first in mish of me fucking her whilst I videod her body and cunt being fucked, the second was doggy with my cock going in and out of her pussy. We then had a quick break and I then videod her face close up as gave me a bbbj. We then laid back and watched them together.

I asked her if she will keep them. She is not sure but it was fun doing them and added a new punting experience into my long career.
I presume you managed to maintain your anonymity in the videos?