Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A strange offer from a ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

A strange offer from a ML

Hi all recently I got a rather strange offer from a ML - would like to know if more experienced members can shed some light on this.

First of all, I frequent FS shops but do not often go to the rnt places. So this could be a rather trivial issue, but for my lack of experience with the rnt side of the game play.

This is the second time I met this Chinese ML, who, I would say, is quite young (under 30 for sure) and reasonably attractive. She gives a good massage and is quite pleasant to talk to. We also had decent conversation going throughout both sessions. So when I was in the mood, I asked if FS is available at the beginning of the part 2. The first time I asked her (in the previous encounter), she hesitated a little and said: "Not today, maybe if you see me next time." So when I saw her for the second time, I made the request again. She seemed to hesitate a bit, then said:"Not in here".

I was a bit puzzled but then she said:"We can meet at the outside, maybe at your home at the weekend." She then gave me her phone number (sent a neutral testing message afterwards and it is genuine). I was like:"...???" as this is the first time I was given this kind of offers.

So how should I proceed? I've been to the punting scenes for more than a few years and have got phone numbers from various wl (not ML as I don't go rnt often). I have also dated a few WLs (some for extended period of time and no, none were money diggers). But it always started with me asking for the phone number not the other way around.

Could more experienced members advice how I should proceed? Is her intention

• Just doing the honest deal outside (i.e., I pay money, we go to bed)
    • Wanting to go on a semi outside date (i.e., I pay for a good meal or buy her stuff, we go to bed) and maybe see how things go
    • Anything else I am not aware?

I don't mind either the first or second options. I mean these days to get someone on tinder to go to bed with you, one often has to fork out a bit. No I am not desperate for a relationship, but am open to possibilities.

Maybe some background of me:
    • Chinese background, early 30-ish
    • Decent income (let's say post tax 6 figures - but all she knows is I work in the office)
    • In general considered polite and gentle by most girls

Any suggestions/recommendations/warnings/scolding from experienced members are welcome. And no, girl and shop details will not be shared either in the threads or via PM. Any guess as to who that girl is in the reply will not be answered. Thanks in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Classic YMMV situation, when you click with someone or if one's has too much charm these sort of things could happen

I would not think too much of it, some shops do have a stringent no sex policy so the ML might feel obligated to abide by the rules..

My $0.02 would just go with the flow.. ask her out for a casual date or if NSA is preferred one can just negotiate the price and release then sexual tension

I had a couple of similar situation, though for me it always started with me bumping into them on a club and all ended up differently.. I am a more of massage kind of guy and rarely chatty to my ML no matter how GFE they are.. Vini Vidi Vici is my style of punt.. but everyone is different..

If one's single I would not play with heart since it is possible that one's heart can get broken not the ML

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hello from Brisbane man just stumbled across your post and found it interesting. Ive been punting for decades and have been in this situation and it can be good fun if u both click. Probably best thing to keep in mind is that she will be doing it to enhance her financial situation. They know how to turn on the charm and hard luck stories.
    But hey if u like her play along just dont tell her your real name , what u do , leave your ph with her and under no circumstances take her to your house. Hotel is best. In the end it could end badly and the less she knows about u the better. Remember some of them r experts at making u like them. Good luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @ OP. Anyone that make post like this has no real ability to connect to the opposite sex in real life....

"Scoldings welcome"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I totally agree with reddoor, I dont think neither redoor and me were not suggesting that all of ML are superficial and con artist, am sure some ML are capable of falling in love with some customers too after all we are all only human. However, one of the best skill that comes with any experience in hospitality or customer service industry would be one's ability to masks one's feeling..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punt69 View Post
    @ OP. Anyone that make post like this has no real ability to connect to the opposite sex in real life....

Scoldings welcome
    lol mate thanks for the scolding and the useful perspectives shared by other members.

But just to clarify, I am not looking for a relationship but also I am not turning away from a windfall gain (just like the previous a few times when I clicked with the girls well).

What I am really interested in is how much I am expected to fork out for an out-of-shop root. Never done it before with the exception of outcalls.... I mean if she works in a FS shop I would be happy to pay like $200-250/hr for "premium" service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree with not taking her home. Take her to a hotel or take a trip somewhere like interstate for the weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    curious to hear how things proceed!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Money wise best to discuss at shop prior to any external activties. It is best to agree on a price first this saves any need to haggle about price outside the shop and ruin the moment. Im pretty sure her price expectations will be higher than yours so best to set price then she has no argument. Just dont make your offer too high to start with u dont want to set a benchmark u might regret if u c her a fair bit. Can get expensive.
    Will b in Sydney in a few wks looking fwd to some good value. Not doubt a couple of hundred will take u far at some places. Pretty expensive up here. Cheers chaps.

Banned
    As with any relationship between two humans (professional or otherwise), it is best to talk about it as clear as possible beforehand. Make sure you know what she wants from you and make sure she knows what you want as well.

My two cents : purely based on the OP and thanks for taking the time to give the details, I think the ml at the very lease, like you a fair bit.

If she is only after money, she could have easily just fs you inside the shop, just keep very quiet (assuming the shop has fully enclosed rooms to give some privacy, otherwise a FS guy like the OP probably won't raise the question if the wall only goes half way to the ceiling or only had curtains ?? ) and it is quick easy cash, why would she suggest to go to your place with a stranger ?

And I agree with the others that you should sort out the finances before you meeting her outside so it won't kill the mood, taking a hotel room is better than taking her home just to protect yourself and same with where you work .

As for how much to offer ? $150 to $200 will be a fair price, but if that becomes an overnighter you may have to double it, only you know how much you are willing to pay and what she is worth.

Good luck and enjoy !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go with the flow and see how it eventuates. There may be a feeling there, but at the same time she is likely to want some form of compensation, at least initially.
    In my case (J girl in private section for background), I left my number with her and eventually she decided to contact me. She's stopped working in massage now and we now meet every now and then for dinner and.... BJ which suits me fine.
    It doesn't have to be that they are always after market prices either, I just give mine $50 compensation so she knows it still a business transaction.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is funny, we're always going on and on about finding the prized GFE, yet when the opportunity comes all we can talk about is "how much?"!! :-D
    Just relax and go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with messaging her to setup the date, and somewhere in there, politely asking her if she's happy to talk about $$$ before the date. You can ask her how she wants to do this, date-like or business-like. Point out that you met her in the shop so it's perfectly understandable for you to have these types of questions.
    There's also no point in asking the price in the shop because you're not going to do it there anyway!
    As for how much is the right amount, that can only be answered by you, OP. We don't know who she is, no idea if she's hot or fat or ugly, etc. You sound like you've been around a bit, how much do you think you'll be willing to pay for a girl of her quality?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Struth this is just so easy...

Just take it easy and as it comes.
    Remember protectionism >> you and your personal details !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Remember a working lady is a working lady and so just take it easy and try your luck but don't jump in too deep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks all for your sagely advice and warnings. Yeah I will see if I can find some time in next couple of weeks to try this out.

Yeah don't really have much experience on haggling prices for this sort. For all the FS girls I saw outside the shop before, I already knew it would be free (well I pay for dinner sort of stuff) when we go to the bed. Oh well I suppose a man grows with experiences.

To GoldfishMan, regarding how much I am willing to pay. Obviously the prices for Ginza or similar shops (not outcall services as they are a rip off) set the guideline for the upper limit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Remember a working lady is a working lady and so just take it easy and try your luck but don't jump in too deep.
    OP mentions it ML not WL. There is a difference. WL is purely sex for money while ML not necessarily

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by solopuntsydney View Post
    lol mate thanks for the scolding and the useful perspectives shared by other members.

But just to clarify, I am not looking for a relationship but also I am not turning away from a windfall gain (just like the previous a few times when I clicked with the girls well).

What I am really interested in is how much I am expected to fork out for an out-of-shop root. Never done it before with the exception of outcalls.... I mean if she works in a FS shop I would be happy to pay like $200-250/hr for "premium" service.
    A freebie. Now it makes sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate all the best, I'm new to the game & have just got rightly screwed by one ML from Snow. I got to be her regular during the past few months seeing her once a week. During this time she gave me her number, offered me the opportunity to see her outside if I foolishly did her a favour which involved buying her an item she told me she really wanted. After some thought I went ahead with it thinking well she'd keep up her end of the bargain. Well the item was paid for delivered & the date to see her was set. Come Tuesday morning the Bullshit started. Cancelled on me after confirming then wouldn't answer the phone, now ignoring my countless texts asking what happened, even though I'm not an idiot and pretty much know I've been screwed. Yes I'm the idiot, yes I should have known but holy fuck where's the sense in it, I got the ph number + home address! I mean the item cost me a couple of hundred bucks, no skin off my nose but really the girl must be nuts if she believes every guy is gonna take this kind of crap. To me it's not really anything as basically I got sucked in but admittedly I sort of braced for it as I had this scenario in the back of my mind. Anyways buddy good luck but make sure you use caution & go with your gut not your dick!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yeah & whilst I'm here just so you guys know whilst I'm pretty ashamed & embarrassed to admit any of this crappy stupid incident I'm gonna take it as a good lesson learnt in the big world of punting! Hope you all don't judge me too much lads, I'm feel pretty much like the biggest dick on earth at the moment 🙁

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast