Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has been your MVP (MVML) this year?

Who has been your MVP (MVML) this year?

So pretty simple question. Lets reflect on our year in review. Who's been your MVP this season be it ML or WL? List the best you have seen or the one you have seen the most this year!

For me

MVP= Coco of QVB
    Most seen= Coco of QVB (lost count of how many times it's almost routine)

MVP (WL) = Faye of 42 gladesvile, only seen once but the most incredible FS session ever set a bar so high it will never be reached again.
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    So pretty simple question. Lets reflect on our year in review. Who's been your MVP this season be it ML or WL? List the best you have seen or the one you have seen the most this year!

For me

MVP= Coco of QVB
    Most seen= Coco of QVB (lost count of how many times it's almost routine)

MVP (WL) = Faye of 42 gladesvile, only seen once but the most incredible FS session ever set a bar so high it will never be reached again.

For me, it would be

MVP= Cherry of QVB
    Being seeing her almost every week..mostly on Tuesdays and some Fridays..

MVP (WL) = NANA from Dreamgirls..She was the most beautiful WL I have ever seen..

Cant wait for what Dreamgirls come up with now, that she has left..

Yeah I drop by the shop yesterday with Coco after spending the day with her to say hi to the mamasans and cherry was there. The first thing I thought was. Damn she's hot! I haven't seen her in 2 months but she said to me "now I know why you haven't been back to see me" I couldn't help but just grin and smile back and say "well now you know"

MVP = cherry (42 gladesvile). Got *ultra gfe* can't beat that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Yeah I drop by the shop yesterday with Coco after spending the day with her to say hi to the mamasans and cherry was there. The first thing I thought was. Damn she's hot! I haven't seen her in 2 months but she said to me "now I know why you haven't been back to see me" I couldn't help but just grin and smile back and say "well now you know"

You should see her..And I am sure you will change your preference from COCO to CHERRY...She works on Tuesdays and Fridays..

Banned
    Highlights for me:

Isabela @ 42 Gladesville
    Dreamgirls
    WeChat biubiu

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Star at Sussex star - saw her 5 times (including one double)
    Eva at Summerville lost count lol
    A Very good yr

Quote Originally Posted by alexforyou View Post
    You should see her..And I am sure you will change your preference from COCO to CHERRY...She works on Tuesdays and Fridays..
    I have seen her before but we just don't get along as well. Dont get me wrong shes a nice girl and IMO the best looking girl there easily. We will see I'm sure I'll see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by alexforyou View Post

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and horses for courses, that's why ymmv and that's punting. And you can't resist or manufacture chemistry . So each to his own and let's just enjoy our respective favorites ladies !!

Cheers

Ps. For what it's worth . Cherry is currently my go to girls in the city !

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Star at Sussex star - saw her 5 times (including one double)
    Eva at Summerville lost count lol
    A Very good yr
    Lol star ultra gfe?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a diva girl who i've seen countless times now

its been a great year!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lol star ultra gfe?
    Lol ...Sweet/cute/ innocent GFE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A girl buy the name of May May
    She was the receptionist at eskine street Caringbah ...sexy accent,young Chinese girl,size 8
    Had 3 punts with her this year,cum prematurely on all 3 occasions as she was so friggin innocent and young....fuck I miss her....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MVP (WL) = Nana (DreamGirl)
    Most Seen = Nana (DreamGirl)

I cannot believe I only had 7 sessions this year of 2 of them are with Nana.

I also had 3 sessions with MLs - I should probably go to see the girls mentioned in the post above

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MVP - Shelly @ Ginza
    Most visited - Shelly & Venus tied

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lol ...Sweet/cute/ innocent GFE
    lol that is shit... who wants that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So hard for me to decide..... hmm..

MVP for ML category = Hera from Sussex Star.

MVP for WL category = Nana from Dreamgirls. Hands down!! All hail the Queen!

I only had the one FS punt this year, so that honour can only go to Summer at 5 Star!

So many great RnT sessions though but unfortunately and very sadly, most of the creme de la creme have now either retired or departed the industry:

Coco and Mimi - what more can I say which have not already been said and echoed? Will truly miss the two masters for as long as the momories ! Hope they both have a good life from here on.

Iris, oh Iris 童顏巨乳,so young, so cute, so pretty, so slim, so big, so full and so delicious, she was indeed my most favoured!

Rebecca (316 and 227), I missed her calling me 大哥哥 (big brother) so very much and our session just gone to another level since she moved to 227, so much great memories and oh so sad !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I only had the one FS punt this year, so that honour can only go to Summer at 5 Star!

So many great RnT sessions though but unfortunately and very sadly, most of the creme de la creme have now either retired or departed the industry:

Coco and Mimi - what more can I say which have not already been said and echoed? Will truly miss the two masters for as long as the momories ! Hope they both have a good life from here on.

Iris, oh Iris 童顏巨乳,so young, so cute, so pretty, so slim, so big, so full and so delicious, she was indeed my most favoured!

Rebecca (316 and 227), I missed her calling me 大哥哥 (big brother) so very much and our session just gone to another level since she moved to 227, so much great memories and oh so sad !
    Sadly.....Iris from QVB is gone.........still remember 69 we had. But now I am so into Cherry...that released my addiction from Iris

Quote Originally Posted by TH14 View Post
    Sadly.....Iris from QVB is gone.........still remember 69 we had. But now I am so into Cherry...that released my addiction from Iris
    +1, while Cherry can't really give me the fountain of youth feel which Iris can and Iris's natural assets are more superior, but Cherry is my go to girl now in the city ! It's the differences between a cutie little girl and a sexy and lustful woman !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast