Thread: Goddess ISIS @ DreamGirls

Goddess ISIS @ DreamGirls

Goddess Isis ! When I first saw her photos on the ads, I liked her already. The cheeky smile showed that she's a fun-loving and friendly girl, easy to get on with. I was not wrong, I can't remember from which minute after we met we have become friends, it just seemed like a natural thing !

Isis is quite pretty, big eyes, very refined nose and an inviting mouth. She's quite tall, she said she is 164cm tall which I doubt, with heels on, she looks much taller than that ! She's got a long slender body but not skinny, with well proportioned body shape, properly dressed. She could look like a super model, who knows, she might even look like a goddess if dressed as such !

When the door opened, Isis was hiding
    behind the door, I just said hello and walked past her into the room. Then I turned around to look at her as she was closing the door.

She looked stunning ! Tall and elegant, dressed in something like a black body hugging evening dress, with a split at the side high up her thigh. When she saw my stunned look, she was amused, she ran towards me in small steps with open arms and giggling, her movement looked so cute like a little girl !

She gave me a bear hug and some tender DFK. Then I held one of her hand and lifted it over her head to make her do a 360° turn like pivotting in ballroom dancing, so I could admire her beautifully clad body. And I commented heartily that she was stunning in that dress, and that she knows what to wear to look nice. She giggled cheekily, and in a surprise move, she lifted her dress up at the split and said : " What about this dress ? Nothing !" And flashed her fanny for a couple of seconds. Haha ! She wasn't wearing any underwear ! By the way, her English was quite good, with an American accent.

At this point, that was enough teasing for me, I pushed her down to sit on the edge of the bed and I dived head first into her crotch. Her fanny smelled nice although before the shower, but she kept her thighs close enough to prevent me from DATYing her, and said between giggles that we should shower first.

So to the shower we went ! She cleaned me up thoroughly and paid special attention to my little bro and bum crack, from that, I could guess that BBBJ and DD were on the menu, but I didn't ask because I'm not a fan of DD. After rinsing off the soap, she went down to give me a long BBBJ, I asked her if she can do CIM, to which the answer was " of course ".

Back in the bed, she started with catbath on me, while her tongue was busy licking me, her hand was playing with my little brother to keep him at full attention. Gradually she moved down south to BBBJ. Her BBBJ was soft and tender, just the way I liked it, but that wouldn't make me cum. So after enjoying the view of her working on my little brother for a while, I decided to give her a reward, I asked her to lay face down to give her a dose of my shiatsu massage. I always like the view of a naked girl lying face down, looking so submissive ! Her view was fantastic, the contour rises where it should rise and dips where it should dip. She moaned with pleasure as I worked my way down south, when I pressed my fingers at the sensitive points on the sides of her bum, she wriggled and said " tickle, tickle ! ". From my vantage point, I could see that she's getting wet, I could see some glittering on her natural bush !

It's time to make her wetter I decided, so I asked her to turn over for DATY. Her natural bush was mainly above her clit, so it's not obstructing a good meal of DATY. Isis is very sensitive to DATY, she moaned, she shuddered as her clit was licked and her tummy heaved. A good 5 minutes later, she suppressed a squeal, jumped up and said she couldn't wait any longer, and asked for the main event.

After fitting the dom on me, she did something that made me laugh, she pulled out a few tissues from the box and wiped at her pussy, saying sheepishly : " too wet !" Haha ! I would never complain about a girl being too wet anyway, and most girls would prefer to put lube on to make it wetter !

Indeed she didn't need any lube, penetration was easy and slippery, we started in missionary with lots of DFK, and moved around a bit before finishing at my favorite position " wheelbarrow ". When I pulled out, I was surprised that I shot such a big load this time !

Isis is one of the sweetest DreamGirls !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Goddess Isis ! When I first saw her photos on the ads, I liked her already. The cheeky smile showed that she's a fun-loving and friendly girl, easy to get on with. I was not wrong, I can't remember from which minute after we met we have become friends, it just seemed like a natural thing !

Isis is quite pretty, big eyes, very refined nose and an inviting mouth. She's quite tall, she said she is 164cm tall which I doubt, with heels on, she looks much taller than that ! She's got a long slender body but not skinny, with well proportioned body shape, properly dressed. She could look like a super model, who knows, she might even look like a goddess if dressed as such !

behind the door, I just said hello and walked past her into the room. Then I turned around to look at her as she was closing the door.

She looked stunning ! Tall and elegant, dressed in something like a black body hugging evening dress, with a split at the side high up her thigh. When she saw my stunned look, she was amused, she ran towards me in small steps with open arms and giggling, her movement looked so cute like a little girl !

She gave me a bear hug and some tender DFK. Then I held one of her hand and lifted it over her head to make her do a 360° turn like pivotting in ballroom dancing, so I could admire her beautifully clad body. And I commented heartily that she was stunning in that dress, and that she knows what to wear to look nice. She giggled cheekily, and in a surprise move, she lifted her dress up at the split and said : " What about this dress ? Nothing !" And flashed her fanny for a couple of seconds. Haha ! She wasn't wearing any underwear ! By the way, her English was quite good, with an American accent.

At this point, that was enough teasing for me, I pushed her down to sit on the edge of the bed and I dived head first into her crotch. Her fanny smelled nice although before the shower, but she kept her thighs close enough to prevent me from DATYing her, and said between giggles that we should shower first.

So to the shower we went ! She cleaned me up thoroughly and paid special attention to my little bro and bum crack, from that, I could guess that BBBJ and DD were on the menu, but I didn't ask because I'm not a fan of DD. After rinsing off the soap, she went down to give me a long BBBJ, I asked her if she can do CIM, to which the answer was " of course ".

Back in the bed, she started with catbath on me, while her tongue was busy licking me, her hand was playing with my little brother to keep him at full attention. Gradually she moved down south to BBBJ. Her BBBJ was soft and tender, just the way I liked it, but that wouldn't make me cum. So after enjoying the view of her working on my little brother for a while, I decided to give her a reward, I asked her to lay face down to give her a dose of my shiatsu massage. I always like the view of a naked girl lying face down, looking so submissive ! Her view was fantastic, the contour rises where it should rise and dips where it should dip. She moaned with pleasure as I worked my way down south, when I pressed my fingers at the sensitive points on the sides of her bum, she wriggled and said " tickle, tickle ! ". From my vantage point, I could see that she's getting wet, I could see some glittering on her natural bush !

It's time to make her wetter I decided, so I asked her to turn over for DATY. Her natural bush was mainly above her clit, so it's not obstructing a good meal of DATY. Isis is very sensitive to DATY, she moaned, she shuddered as her clit was licked and her tummy heaved. A good 5 minutes later, she suppressed a squeal, jumped up and said she couldn't wait any longer, and asked for the main event.

After fitting the dom on me, she did something that made me laugh, she pulled out a few tissues from the box and wiped at her pussy, saying sheepishly : " too wet !" Haha ! I would never complain about a girl being too wet anyway, and most girls would prefer to put lube on to make it wetter !

Indeed she didn't need any lube, penetration was easy and slippery, we started in missionary with lots of DFK, and moved around a bit before finishing at my favorite position " wheelbarrow ". When I pulled out, I was surprised that I shot such a big load this time !

Always wait for your review bro..Wilisno..classic review (once again)

This will help me decide on my next punt..Could you please describe more about her body..as in face, tits..size..overall body..

Was her service at par with NANA..

Face you can see on photo, B+natural. Well, servicevice, she can do everything Nana does, but whether you can connect with her as much as with Nana, I can't predict that !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she looks hot but heidi is also calling out for me

any advice on who to go for

Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    she looks hot but heidi is also calling out for me

any advice on who to go for
    If you haven't seen Nana, then Nana is your first priority !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure if the name is the best decision.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What's her going rate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    What's her going rate?
    NANA is $400/hr and HEIDI is on promotion at $300/hr..

I would advise you to see NANA first...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Face you can see on photo, B+natural. Well, servicevice, she can do everything Nana does, but whether you can connect with her as much as with Nana, I can't predict that !
    Thanks..that's what is holding me back..expecting NANA like service and connection from ISIS...

Banned
    Nice hotel + on time booking + good girl = I am impressed.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hi Wilsono,

Is this the same ISIS as the indonesian girl that work in surry hills - kyoto ?

Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    Hi Wilsono,

Is this the same ISIS as the indonesian girl that work in surry hills - kyoto ?
    Of course not, she's Korean !